whos the best player/ritchest

Toxic bear

hey, im from eu-emerald, i dunno nothin about ur server guys so just wanted to ask..

whos the ritchest player? and whos the STRONGEST player?

is he as ritch as 'hassn'? :spiteful:

well i'm new too on US. but best bd/rich tpain xd. others are pvprange, pvpshaman,nessah..

Tpain big amps no brain. If I must choose a full 10+ to be the best, it would be Yins ;D

all r wrong Ambriel is the best 1  ::) got all +10 lvl 17 arena equips n clock n +10 x2 doom blades n +10 armor lvl 18 n other divine set all is +9 shes #1 pro player bt nt rich  ::)  bt shes still the best for all Us-saphire  ::) ::)

all r wrong Ambriel is the best 1  ::) got all +10 lvl 17 arena equips n clock n +10 x2 doom blades n +10 armor lvl 18 n other divine set all is +9 shes #1 pro player bt nt rich  ::)  bt shes still the best for all Us-saphire  ::) ::)

yup ambriel is #1 bd ^^ she had wrong gear when bd tournament that pliskin made xD but she has 18 and 17arena gear all +10s with great charm  ;D sad that she went away for personal reason i cant say here  :cray: ill miss u amby :friends:

who is hassn heard lots abt him

+10 obvisuly, all his chars.. -hassn- mc -moreb- fskn -saaed- mc -buuud-mc- -xishotyoux- elf-

got all rare costumes all dragon costume, for all chars, always always pots and revives, when attak city revives like 50time :bad:

gives away free stuff alot, like he gave me signs when i said hello to him :lol: :lol:

|Best elf killer.

Im ritchest myahahaha

YAY either photoshop pro or Cheat engine :bad:  either 1 of those is easy to do and proves nothing :fool:

Sell me that old rune ]:>

You know what you're talking about!! XD

lol no sis hes nt  :lol:  ambriel is n that i dnt think its a old rune mayb i think sign of power or bla from quest  :bad:

lol no sis hes nt  :lol:  ambrieel is n that i dnt think its a old rune mayb i think sign of power or bla from quest  :bad:

Oh yea might be the rune you must use to awake those bosses from each opposite faction city. True.

Ambrieel might be good. But i like Kaw better. Just my opinion, I respect yours.  :friends:

Oh yea might be the rune you must use to awake those bosses from each opposite faction city. True.

Ambrieel might be good. But i like Kaw better. Just my opinion, I respect yours.  :friends:

listen jst sis the #1 fighter is Ambriel ok some pple will say no n some will say yes bt the real is that Ambriel n i think u k that mayb  ;) 

:facepalm: I already said before....High amp people is strong.....

Even they is stupid to use skill but their gear is +10....Still win.....

Its a game rule Baby.....High amp people win....

INFO:Fat people is gay  ;D

:facepalm: I already said before....High amp people is strong.....

Even they is stupid to use skill but their gear is +10....Still win.....

Its a game rule Baby.....High amp people win....

INFO:Fat people is gay  ;D

yes +10 ppl are strong but not the STRONGEST ;)

yes +10 ppl are strong but not the STRONGEST ;)

if they were all equips +10 theyre  ;)

if they were all equips +10 theyre  ;)

if everyone were +10, only the ones with brain would win  :facepalm: , and different equipment but +10

if everyone were +10, only the ones with brain would win  :facepalm: , and different equipment but +10

ya thats right bt ambriel like she got all +10 like :

set lvl 17 arena all +10 clock lvl 17 +10

set lvl 18 (divine def) blades doom x2 +10,armor +10,helmet,boots n gloves all +9 so shes #1 pro player in Us-saphire  :)  till nw bt she nds 2 make boots,gloves n helmet +10 so she gets full def for *bds*

Yet again, she only plays Bd. No other classes(as far as I know)

Other people have more characters, more skills and more amps. Think before you start deciding....

Poor soul, with new gears all those 10+ gonna be useless XD

But as Pliskin said... Thanks to everyone who's fully amped, we have awesome new updates ;D

no doubt kaw best bd :blush:  i m old player like him and played together too with natacha,lordbloody and philiphou. he knows about bd and gears well  :good: pliskin one of the best bd too ::)

listen gyz m tired from saying everything same time *z* so decide u alone *z**z**z**z**z**z**z**z**z*

Yet again, she only plays Bd. No other classes(as far as I know)

Other people have more characters, more skills and more amps. Think before you start deciding....

ur knowledge is wrong  :lol: she has a lvl14 warlock in the TSP clan fully amped too if u check forum more often u would know :friends: u dont know her becuz u never seen her at pvp cave, i used to go arena with her 5v5 each day she would survive all 5enemies hitting her becuz of her high enchants + takes down 3 of them before dying thats if she dies xD sometimes they stop hitting her and choose another target cuz they see her hp still high  :lol:

upon all of that she the nicest bd i know in us sapphire never shows offs, always says gj to all after each arena, she complements each one for doing a good job even if he did bad at arena :friends:  she is the best 20 bd

As Far As I know.....I gone PvP lots of time.....No one ever admitted That I'm a strong rogue.....And that is kind of True ;D ....

Most people Alway say that old people is the best and also High amp........Eventhought they never come PvP.....xD....

Ps : To be honest A noob Never get the    >>>  (Quote from Pliskin) ;D

ur knowledge is wrong  :lol: she has a lvl14 warlock in the TSP clan fully amped too if u check forum more often u would know :friends: u dont know her becuz u never seen her at pvp cave, i used to go arena with her 5v5 each day she would survive all 5enemies hitting her becuz of her high enchants + takes down 3 of them before dying thats if she dies xD sometimes they stop hitting her and choose another target cuz they see her hp still high  :lol:

upon all of that she the nicest bd i know in us sapphire never shows offs, always says gj to all after each arena, she complements each one for doing a good job even if he did bad at arena :friends:  she is the best 20 bd

In total I spend about 80%more time then you at pvp, lets get that straight. I have PvPed her a few times and she wasn`t that wonderfull. The only hard Bds for me were Pliskin and Kaworu well Yins aswell.

Idk her to good. Never spoke to her. And I`m not planning to stalk people trough the forums. If I see a familair name, I tend to responce a bit quicker then usual. That`s my opinion, live with it.