Board in every town with jobs

Twi

Hi,

would be nice if there was something like a blackboard where I can post quests that I am after and ask people to contact me to do some monster killing. This would help us all to find people that are after a certain quest that needs coordination.

In the same way I could post that I am looking for e.g. 40 Animal Fat, that is only worth 1gp and offer for it something like 200 gp.

eg:

* need help killing Kratt

- posted by Xray

- payment: 400 gp

* selling 10 Animal Fat

- posted by Yray

- payment: 100 gp

* offering support to kill Gridaur

- posted by Zray

- payment: 300 gp

you get my meaning?

To prevent too many postings a maximum number of entries per character will be necessary.

It would be nice to have a filter available, as there could be many entries.

Well, just a suggestion ...

Many players use location or trade chat for such requests. Remember - it's mobile game and we can't just add to many things in interface without sacryficing others.

Yes :( but then add something like a global chat cause rarely people stay in towns.. so we need to waste our time to find people.. so if you add something like global chat wich can be used everywhere people will easily find help or sell/buy items in a faster way.

Or just cause.. people play a game .. but whats the best thing of a game? Have friends.. and what is the most thing friends do? .. chat..

So a global chat will be really usefull and funnire for all new and old players.

Yes :( but then add something like a global chat cause rarely people stay in towns.. so we need to waste our time to find people.. so if you add something like global chat wich can be used everywhere people will easily find help or sell/buy items in a faster way.

Or just cause.. people play a game .. but whats the best thing of a game? Have friends.. and what is the most thing friends do? .. chat..

So a global chat will be really usefull and funnire for all new and old players.

i agree with that it is a good idea i hate standing in  town just to use  trade chat to try to find help killing a boss or mobs etc it would be nice if could be done seems as it was said this is a game made for phones

The only way global chat is a good idea is if I can turn it off.  You're not going to want to read every random thought some idiot feels like typing globally.  :facepalm: