Thoughts?  

424 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts?

• Collectables, yes!!
    • Achievements, yes!!
    • Hidden / secret area's, yes!!
    • ( removed pvp vote )
    • MINIgames, yes!!

Follow the suggestion topic mate. Pvp area should have res statues to get rid of the walking issue.

And place some tough faction guards at the stairways to slow down opposing faction traffic from using these entryways.

If you like our suggestions on your suggestion, then the Respaw Statue at pvp area wouldn't be necessary

Already changed my mind ty to Gi :D

Do you think you`re positions are the best solutions? And I think it`s even better if you cant walk to the other side at all.

And thnx Loveable, we too hope so!

That's another point too. There would be another option to go to the enemy island. It would also lesser the population of campers at both Caravans passage.

And there would be no wars at this new pvp area if devs follow Born's idea of pvp interaction. Players could block the passage to their island, but couldn't attack other players inside it the pvp area.

Teleport stattues ofcourse! simpely place them in Legion and Riff and problem solved! Great idea Born :D

And the area should be sealed off entirely, this prevents another crossing oppertunity hah! Problem solved Gi :D

Any more problems we could bounce on?

Yea.. when can i get my beholder doll? :'(

Any further idea's on collectables? :D

Teleport stattues ofcourse! simpely place them in Legion and Riff and problem solved! Great idea Born :D

And the area should be sealed off entirely, this prevents another crossing oppertunity hah! Problem solved Gi :D

I like the idea of an alternative way of reaching the enemy part of the island :(

And as this area would be close to t5 (1-2 squares away from it) I doubt that the walking would be an issue.

Honestly I haven`t tought about any other collectables, alot going on, irl and here. I`ll try to think up of some when I feel like it!

And Gi, if you really like it then convince us with a brilljant idea :D I`m not an expert at making hard passages. Altough I could recall on Lab for this, or place 2Beholders :P

Anyhow thnx you two! turned in a massive idea!! Now we need Poley to get Roland here haha.

And as this area would be close to t5 (1-2 squares away from it) I doubt that the walking would be an issue.

If teleports were placed in t5 for a pvp area.... walking would never be an issue :D

Pvp > lose > die > res at statue > few steps > teleport > pvp again \('0')/

I like the idea of an alternative way of reaching the enemy part of the island :(

Add it to the hidden area part of the suggest :P

A hidden underground tunnel that leads from on end of the island to the other... ultra secret of course :D

If teleports were placed in t5 for a pvp area.... walking would never be an issue :D

Pvp > lose > die > res at statue > few steps > teleport > pvp again \('0')/

Add it to the hidden area part of the suggest :P

A hidden underground tunnel that leads from on end of the island to the other... ultra secret of course :D

I don`t like walking! add golfkarts or pokèmon we can ride on :D

As for the tunnel, I have a troll idea!

Enter tunnel>walk(or ride on you`re pokèmon)>exit>enter infront of swamp slug>die>game over!>F****cckkkk!@!@

As for the tunnel, I have a troll idea!

Enter tunnel>walk(or ride on you`re pokèmon)>exit>enter infront of swamp slug>die>game over!>F****cckkkk!@!@

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa I LOVE IT!!!!

Good idea and speacially must be added to RANDOMLY generated dungeons ;) If minigames are created maybe they add ingame events (PvP competion, Olympics) and here some minigames

Whack that mouse thing :D

Free for All arena

maybe some gambling games

Kiss event - Every1 gets about 10 kiss to bag and u go and trade those after trade u receive 2 kisses and opposite get 1 kiss but if both give kiss they both get 2 kiss? sry just came from head :D

:) + must add collections bag and minions bag ← just saying :[

Wow missed that post of yours, sorry :[

Pvp compatition yes!! Many players already try to do those once in a while ( Mostly pliskin :P ). Would be great if dev's helped with that and add some features to help it along... even though they will declare arena is just that, but they need a 1v1 demand and smaller seasons ect to fill our desires.

Whack a born mini game!!  :lol:

I Know a few people who would enjoy that :D

Free for all arena!! definetly yes!! Some all on all action derby style :D

Gambling/stake games would be great. A Chance to increase your bank or decrease it. As long as it sticks to just gold why not?

I Think there was a topic that mentions gambling features.

Kissing game.....  :lol:  Fun and quirky games yea sure lmao.

I'll be adding feedback and further idea's onto the main post, so keep the idea's flowing guys and gals. And don't forget to take your vote. :)

Achievements(newbie-1st day playing,old player-3 or more years old acc) (1st friend-1st friend in ur friend list,too much friends-full list of friends) (1st ignored-1 player in ur ignore list,too much ignored-full list ignored) (1st trade-for trading something) (1st costume-for geting your 1st costume, rare costume-for geting 1st rare costume) (1st mcoin-for buying 1st time mcoin) (mcoin shopper user-for using mcoin shop)I just give idea as i know my Achievments need bttr titles.

about that minigame i think it would be fun to take kisses or hugs from 20 allied players and(or) 20 from enemy players. like the ravvas kisses quest. player could get message on screen u have been kissed/hugged from (player name)

Achievements:

newbie-1st day playing,

old player-3 or more years old acc

1st friend-1st friend in ur friend list,

too much friends-full list of friends

1st ignored-1 player in ur ignore list

too much ignored-full list ignored)

Nice megatron :)

But one should not get an achievement for ignoring players in my opinion. And does ignore list even get full? I Dont think it does. Hope you dont mind, but i wont add those last two.

Rest is great though.

Achievements are fun to collect and almost just as fun to create them :D

about that minigame i think it would be fun to take kisses or hugs from 20 allied players and(or) 20 from enemy players. like the ravvas kisses quest. player could get message on screen u have been kissed/hugged from (player name)

Yes that would be interesting indeed.

Enemy players will be lining up in nadir for a kiss or a hug XD

Nice megatron :)

But one should not get an achievement for ignoring players in my opinion. And does ignore list even get full? I Dont think it does. Hope you dont mind, but i wont add those last two.

Rest is great though.

Achievements are fun to collect and almost just as fun to create them :D

Its up to you to decide,also i dnt know to if ignored list can be full,and il try post achievements in 1 post so i dnt get atacked in forum:D

Its up to you to decide,also i dnt know to if ignored list can be full,and il try post achievements in 1 post so i dnt get atacked in forum:D

No problem mate.

Feel free to post them on the original topic or here.

Any extra idea's for achievements posted here i will link to the older topic at a later date. But i would prefer any new idea's to be posted there. I Like to support the older topics ( it is in the wrong section of forum though :( ).

:)

Achievements:

New Soul -1st day playin

Old Soul - 3 or more years old acc)

Never alone!-1st friend in ur friend list

A taste of popularity  -full list of friends

Welcome to the Dark Side-1 player in ur ignore list

Business is Business -for trading something)

The Great Merchant - trading 1k itens

Ain't I pretty? - for geting your 1st costume

Fabulous - for geting 1st rare costume

What is that for? - for buying 1st time mcoin

Upcoming Addiction -for using mcoin shop

Better? Any other suggestions? ;D

Born, do you like the names?

Man I wish we could steal the names of achievs from Tibiame, they were simply epic!

Collectables should be mostly from every mob :) like weapons u kill lab bosses until u get weapob from every1 ofc. U get achievement from collecting these but also if u bring these nadi there is man who exchance these things to weapon that u charater can use like "Staff of Astrall labyrinth" this become ofc. Personal and is rare(purple) weapon. This is just explanation :)

Ok, coming with new ideas for achievments ;D

Unity is Power! - Join a guild

Never Enough - Max your bag spaces

My Precious - Collect 100k gold

New Millionare - Collect 1kk gold

Get Away from Me - Kill 100 mobs

Nasty Monsters - Kill 1k mobs

Useless Anyway - Sell 100 itens at shop

What is This Light? - Die for the first time

Happy Together - Join a party with 5 members

I Hate Pointy Ears - Kill 100 elfs

You Can Run but You Can't Hide - Discover stealth 10 times

Dust to Dust - Kill 100 forsakens

Nasty Humans - kill 100 mountain clans

Slaying Machine - kill 10k players

Dark over Light - kill 100 chosens

Ahhh that's all XD

For now  :spiteful:

1kk gold? did you mean a 100k? :D

1kk = 1 million

100k = 100 thousands

;D

Also, I think that there must be achievs for some quests, like at Forsaken Island you must clean the crap of the horse, pick up stuff from the floor, catch a rat, sell rotten meal etc, it could be called Disgusting

I don't remember the other quests from other factions, but it's an idea!

Also, for each mini boss you kill, like killing the pointy eared spy you could get My Territory or something like this ;D

Or rejecting party request and exchange request X times you could get I'm Busy!

And Gi, if you really like it then convince us with a brilljant idea :D

Ok, let's try ;D

BLUE SPOT is where the possible entrance could be located.

RED SPOT is where they could add stairs or a passage.

PROS

-As the t5 is only 1 square away from the possible pvp area, then the respaw statue or or teleport statue wouldn't be needed.

-T5 would be way closer to the pvp area than both factions caravans, with that the population of campers at caravans passage would be less.

-Alternative way to get to the enemy land. It would be easier to cross to the other side and complete your quest.

-No more lag at caravans (at least for me ;D) due to the high quantity of players at the same area.

CONS

-Alternative way to get to the enemy land. It would be more difficult to block the enemy faction to get into your land.

-Easier to get in the Berengar's Stronghold cave for mcs and easier to get in the mini boss area for elfs.

I'm sure that there's more pros and cons but I can't think about it all right now.

Anyways, it's just a suggestion. I like the idea of having an entrance coz of the alternative way to get into the enemy part of island.

I like the Born's idea coz all Born's ideas are cool XD

Also his statue suggestion is very cool. The teleport statue is only good if there's no entrance for the pvp area, or it would be just Nadir from old times.

54565_.png

Awesome guys. I Love achievement's!!!!

I Added your idea's to the main post and also added some of mine :)

Feedback and extended idea's from posts:

Born! Question! What do you think is better... achievs for the account or for the char?

I'v been thinking about that myself.... i'm not sure to be honest. Perhaps per character due to some people having two accounts, or just simply both characters and account.

Ok, let's try ;D

BLUE SPOT is where the possible entrance could be located.

RED SPOT is where they could add stairs or a passage.

PROS

-As the t5 is only 1 square away from the possible pvp area, then the respaw statue or or teleport statue wouldn't be needed.

-T5 would be way closer to the pvp area than both factions caravans, with that the population of campers at caravans passage would be less.

-Alternative way to get to the enemy land. It would be easier to cross to the other side and complete your quest.

-No more lag at caravans (at least for me ;D) due to the high quantity of players at the same area.

CONS

-Alternative way to get to the enemy land. It would be more difficult to block the enemy faction to get into your land.

-Easier to get in the Berengar's Stronghold cave for mcs and easier to get in the mini boss area for elfs.

I'm sure that there's more pros and cons but I can't think about it all right now.

Anyways, it's just a suggestion. I like the idea of having an entrance coz of the alternative way to get into the enemy part of island.

I like the Born's idea coz all Born's ideas are cool XD

Also his statue suggestion is very cool. The teleport statue is only good if there's no entrance for the pvp area, or it would be just Nadir from old times.

Gillygio u just mentioned that unused area and now it'll be used fr dungeon entrance *:

Has anyone thought of any extra idea's? Specially achievements involving the new guild update coming. :)

This area was Born's idea XD*:

I Think developers have plans for that area of the map :(

I Think developers have plans for that area of the map :(

Do they? ;D

We can't think about anything yet, update is not even released. We should wait abit more, see what they were planning, their surprises idk.

Seems great, game gonna change alot. But there's something that makes me sad, idk what it is.

Achievements:

Here is a few thought up idea's for achievements with the next guild update in mind..

Guild warehouse - Achieved guild lvl2.

Strength in numbers - Achieved guild lvl3.

United under one banner - Achieved guild lvl4.

Leader - Guild rank "leader" achieved.

Heir - Guild rank "Heir" achieved.

Explorer - Guild rank "Explorer" achieved.

New identity - Changed your characters name.

Changing the banner - Changed guilds name.

Tower of berenger - Located the tower of berenger.

Just a few extra's...

And the adventure truely begins - Arrive at Irselnort for the 1st time.

Swamps beckoning - Arrive at Norlant swamps for the 1st time.

Labyrinth's beckoning - Enter Astral labyrinth for the 1st time.

Mini games:

Boss challenge.

Boss challenge is a series of challenges where a party/guild enters a dungeon facing one boss at a time starting from isle one bosses, then unto Irselnort bosses and above.

Each boss drops a series of prizes for all party/guild members involved and a "key" to unlock a room containing the next boss. The further the party/guild goes the better the reward. When a member dies or party involved dies the challenge is over.

This challenge will challenge players with boss knowledge and how well unified the party/guild is, including personal strength's.

Prizes could also include guild points.