424 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts?

• Collectables, yes!!
    • Achievements, yes!!
    • Hidden / secret area's, yes!!
    • ( removed pvp vote )
    • MINIgames, yes!!

• 3 weeks later...

God, when they answer ? Also new idea for mini game, Slaughter. Its like big new area or event. which has 9 screens(cross) in a circle. You can find buffs in earth that spawn there once in 1min. The way to win this is kill enemy that its showing. After killing you can collect "token" from this body. There will be shop in mid area of this circle, where you can buy unique rewards. So it will be non pvp area, so you can only attack that player that game info is showing in chat. If you cant kill enemy player in 5min or he go offline, your target will be changed. Players arent never targeted to each other. So you cant know whos attacking you, after killing 100 players you will receive random gift to your mailbox. This box contain tokens/costumes/gold/minions/crystals/tunes/unique gear. Also there will be quests in area which are killing quests. In mid shop you can buy unique event gear that only can be used in event.:)

But.

if there achivevments for create a class "like creat a rouge"

they have to make 12 char slot  :facepalm:

Yep or they do that, each server have their own 6 characters

• 4 months later...

Okay so my personal opinions.

Some achievements are too forced. Those which require some effort (for example: getting level 20, finishing all quests in a zone, exploring entire map, wearing a full set, amp an item to +10, dealing X damage in one attack, winning X arena fights, earning X gp in total, have an account for X years, played for X hours) are good, while stuff like "become a guild leader" and "create a character of each class" is dumb and takes literally no effort to complete.

I think achievements should be separate on each character, and each class should have a handful of class related achievements. Also there should be some that take quite a long time to finish. I think "play the game for 365 days" would be a good example, it could even be added into a daily quest where you do a simple task to get a calendar page (in a form of untradeable currency), and you turn in 365 of them for a cool prize.

Secrets/Minigames you posted sound cool, except Kimimaro's rewards for playing them. That's just retarded, unless you need some sort of ticket to play them. But I'd rather play them for free without any limits.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so my personal opinions.

Some achievements are too forced. Those which require some effort (for example: getting level 20, finishing all quests in a zone, exploring entire map, wearing a full set, amp an item to +10, dealing X damage in one attack, winning X arena fights, earning X gp in total, have an account for X years, played for X hours) are good, while stuff like "become a guild leader" and "create a character of each class" is dumb and takes literally no effort to complete.

I think achievements should be separate on each character, and each class should have a handful of class related achievements. Also there should be some that take quite a long time to finish. I think "play the game for 365 days" would be a good example, it could even be added into a daily quest where you do a simple task to get a calendar page (in a form of untradeable currency), and you turn in 365 of them for a cool prize.

Secrets/Minigames you posted sound cool, except Kimimaro's rewards for playing them. That's just retarded, unless you need some sort of ticket to play them. But I'd rather play them for free without any limits.

Yes many of the idea's are just that.. idea's. I Dont like all of them, but they are just examples. However, i do believe there should be one for map exploration of the main isle.

Achievements per character would be perfect, i agree. And some that will take a fair amount of time? Yes definitely, it wouldn't be fun if they were all instant.

The Rewards for the mini-games were just an example. But the harder the mini-game the better the prize for sure.

One mini game that i would love to see the most is the opportunity to kill past bosses, and have a chance to acquire the old drops. ( eg. beholder & beholder outfit ).

Oh, and yeah... BUMP.

Huge yes to achievements.

Yes, everyone loves achievements. Even Snorlax.

Would you like to add anything to the topic? Any mini-game or achievement idea's? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have imagined this and is this getting real hope to have some tips when this is approved :)

8) 8) this will make all players more interested in this game thanks :yahoo:

I have imagined this and is this getting real hope to have some tips when this is approved :)

8) 8) this will make all players more interested in this game thanks :yahoo:

There is no guarantee that this suggestion and all the idea's within it will be implemented. We can only hope.

I agree with your suggestions because:

Mini games would bring diversity (otherwise it contradicts with the theme of the game)

Achievements would be a good feature because it's possible for everyone (except being lazy would just defeat the purpose of achievements)

Collectables are a yes for me because they are just too cute (except if you are afraid of being called sissy)

Hidden/Secret areas would be exciting and scary (otherwise Norlant Swamps are also unlocked at level 14)

PvP 1x1 is a yes for me because it would bring diversity to the game (otherwise it defeats the purpose of PvE)

Hope the Devs take suggestions from experienced and senior player, Blueborn ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A game I play on ps3, completing feats/achievements gives extra skill points. There's a bar that goes up to 100, and each feat/achievement gives a certain amount of points, depending on the difficulty of achieving it. Just a thought, since a lot of people wish they could max all of their skills.

I still want this feature, tho' it's never going to happen... Maybe it's someday but I think devs would love to place entry fee for these "extra" features xD But seriously...

1. devs could add all this at ayvondil

2. about hide and seek people could  place bets and spectate seeking

ppl bid one that will find other that wont find and currency used gold and cc or maybe  mcoin

max 2 biders one could bid cc other mcoin , or cc and gold

but both players can place  same currency and should agree about the bid value ,like in exchange max seeking time 1min per one map square 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suggestion on Mini-Games.

Something like Skirimish games where you could spawn/train your own mobs and attack the enemy's territory.

Or...

Something like a Survival Game-mode where you have to stay alive until the time-limit ends.

u need to add how devs can make money from that idea

For example : hidden ticket ( buy via mcoin) to enter secret area

Mini games ticket ( again buy via mcoin) etc etc etc  8)

u need to add how devs can make money from that idea

For example : hidden ticket ( buy via mcoin) to enter secret area

Mini games ticket ( again buy via mcoin) etc etc etc  8)

Thats the last thing i want to add. Let the developers decide how, how much, or if it's FREE.

• 2 weeks later...

Collectibles achievements mini games and hidden areas would all be awesome..... I especially like the idea of a headhunters bag and players dropping thier head as a trophy..... would also love to see a new shop where u can gamble gold and mcoin, maybe a card game

Born... is... a...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I upgrade 'Boss challenge' idea.

This challenge have 25-50-100(Idk) floors, each floor have different boss/bosses like denal/Katt/new boss/old boss, they have their special fighting style.

for example.

WORN BOSS - each time when its hp drop 10% it go underground and heal himself a bit and spawn on another location.

SLUG BOSSES(2-4-6 slugs) - when they all die they will combine and transform into a big slug,

DRAGON BOSS - when his hp reach 40% he start flying and his def and dodge increase.

CAGE BOSS(-,-) - Sometime it capture a player(for some limited time) and all dmg players do on boss, will be distribute(by %) between captured player and boss.

And we can go in party or solo(In solo, boss have less dmg and hp)[just suggesting solo challenge] After clearing a floor every pt member get gp,cc,exp and gold (Specially exp & gold)

I have some more crazy ideas for this 'boss challenge' tower.

{Sry for my bad English, If u don't understand then don't try to understand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Im thinking...what if in every boss,the last attacking player will be given bonus....?

No one will attack the boss anymore, as they know the last one will receive a bonus.

• 3 months later...