TALK TO ME IF YOU NEED HELP

Latinocr

If you are new in warspear and need help talk to me sending me a message i will help you in elf side and mc side just tell me what you need and i will go my char in mc side is "Latinocr" and my char in elf side is "krath"  :drinks: and if you dont know nothing about the game tell me i will help u too ;)

:(  i am level 4 and i need some help but i have one problem i can not get case because this people so strong from me everytimes i am dying.. pls help me...

thanks for all

• 2 months later...

yes i need help but about this update nokia n8.. idid all download from warspear page doesnt work.. i using 3.6 version and now dont accept nothing want to be 3.8 but now icant download i doing download system dont accept ... what is wrong or have other download link for 3.8?????

thanks

I had a warspear acct 2 years ago & went to crystal saga which I love but can't play cause my brother thinks it'll cause viruses. Anyways, I made a new account, and without realizing it forgot to put my email as my log in for my old account. How do I get it back? Or can't I?