Thoughts about rouges/bds

Luckiee

ignorance  hehe so u must barely started warspear when the amp system cause before we needed help to pass missions no such thing as soloing

You can choose bladedancers because we might be stronger on upcoming updates, I hope... But still. Bladedancers hit alot and I love that.

rogue can kill every class. but bd cant :rofl: :rofl:

nope, cant kill druid, if druid good kiter rogue is ducked..

I played both, rogue is my main char and, heres 3 good thngs and 1 bad thing about them..

They are good jumpers, in arena they are relyable becouse of their gouge skill. they are good to have fun with such as going to elf land and jumping them and killing them.. a bad thing is that alot of rogues go to pvp cave and jump, becouse of the stelth skill they can run away easily.

i had a bd once got him to a lvl 15 then deleted, now i have anoth bd agan lvl15, bds well they can tank obviusly they can easily solo mini bosses with noob equipment, their high damage and high defence are really good, but they can easily be killed in arena becouse of warlocks and shamans, we all  know shamans and warlocks will win if against be (unless bd +10 and shaman +1, and not really good kiter)

i like them both but i guess if ur new player and u want easy level up, choose bd, rogues a bit more complicated to play and need a bigger brain