How/Why did you choose your current Faction??

Megadethbr

How/Why did you choose your current fction??  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How/Why did you choose your current fction??

• I tried out both but liked Firstborn/Chosen
    • I tried out both but liked MoutainClan/Forsaken
    • Firstborn/Chosen is the first option.I was newbie then i chose it.
    • Because my friend play as FB/Chosen
    • Because my friend play as MC/Forsaken
    • I started out as FB/Chosen but moved to MC/Forsaken (they are cooler)
    • I started out as MC/Forsaken but moved to FB/Chosen (they are cooler)
    • I like being the "hero" (FB/Chosen)
    • I like being the "villain" (MC/Forsaken)
    • I play both faction...idgaf.

Actually I did start as a firstborn.

Chosed the elf Side because it was the good side,and ofc chosed a healer,a passive character because I didnt like the idea of fighting.

Some years ago there was no m.coins also,and druids weren't very strong (except Knox and Yuniorcell,but they were old player,I was new).

One day I met our enemy faction. I didnt knew about having enemies at all. I found the red names really cool,and decided they were friends,not enemies.

From that moment I started to be friendly whit Every MC (Except Sulla,he was a damned ♥♥♥♥♥ and I imagine he had fun Hunting my poor druid all the time! lol).

One day I met Madmaxx (who remember that old pro rogue?)... and well,we became friends,and I started to dislike some disturber elved,and so I decided to create An MC. There was a new update,forsaken were new,and I chosed to build a DK,the exactly opposite of My druid.

So I created it to Kill some disturber elves and to chat whit Madmaxx and other cool mcs,But I ended loving it and the new faction.

Mcs were so much nicer than elves. And helpfull,and cheaper.

In any case,elves characters are prettier,maybe because they are alive. Actually I own 4x elves/Chosen and 2x Forsaken

all of the current posts has nothing to do with topic o.o he asked about why u picked ur faction, not why or how u become to play warspear

Nothing wrong with them :D

Most of today's ppls above your post told 'how' they chose their current faction. How is a process even if a person must tell it from the beginning of his/her play in ws. While in my post, i told 'how' and 'why' i chose my current faction ;)