How/Why did you choose your current Faction??

Megadethbr

How/Why did you choose your current fction??  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How/Why did you choose your current fction??

• I tried out both but liked Firstborn/Chosen
    • I tried out both but liked MoutainClan/Forsaken
    • Firstborn/Chosen is the first option.I was newbie then i chose it.
    • Because my friend play as FB/Chosen
    • Because my friend play as MC/Forsaken
    • I started out as FB/Chosen but moved to MC/Forsaken (they are cooler)
    • I started out as MC/Forsaken but moved to FB/Chosen (they are cooler)
    • I like being the "hero" (FB/Chosen)
    • I like being the "villain" (MC/Forsaken)
    • I play both faction...idgaf.

I've heard some guys saying that Firstborn(elven faction)is more populated because the scenario is more beauiful and friendly. :rofl:

Is that true?? How/Why did u choose play as...?

Started out as a Barbarian long ago, back when there were ranks instead of lvls. Then i got kinda bored of ws and came back a year later, alot changed and i liked it.

Why did i choose mcs over fb?

I liked the mc symbol more and the area looks better.

quite simple,I chosen the sentiels faction because I always heard how in eu sentiels are retarded,outnumbered,only know camping and totall selfish assholes,so I joined,hopping to make a change for every priest in eu-emerald,and I did,and guess what,the sentiels sold me out for every rich guy who paid for my head,so now,my heart is fulled with arrogance,hate and anger,most of my real friends in the sentiels side was "pushed" to quite sentiels after being backstabbed and bullshited like me,so now I became,consumed by the darkness I have no other choice but to look with full grudge on every sentiel when ever I pass near one with my legionaries chars

Notes of a lost soul.

no doubt elf/chosen got crystal clear map for easy roaming dan clumpy mc/forsaken expertially Mc map very rough ofc as de name says * mountain*clan :facepalm:

I CHOSE MC BECOUSE MY FIRST FACTION WAS ELF. BUT I DONT LIKE THEIR  EARS. SO I GAVE UP AND WENT TO MC.

lol seby ;D

elves are the most cutest race in ws :blush:

I started playing elf coz I wanted to talk with a good friend that left the game I used to play. Chose ranger, my little noobclow. My main objective was to kill Evil Fairy alone. Thought it was a random rare boss spawn. Died alot of times you can tell ;D

1 day playing and I lvled it to 7. Didnt know about arena, thought lvl capacity was unlimited hahaha

She stayed at 7 for a long time. Then last month I decided to give her a better future ;D

Discovered I couldnt message a guy from the opposite faction, so I created a rogue, fell in love immediately!

Then I got bored. Decided to create new chars, now I play both factions and idgaf XD

I started playing elf coz I wanted to talk with a good friend that left the game I used to play. Chose ranger, my little noobclow. My main objective was to kill Evil Fairy alone. Thought it was a random rare boss spawn. Died alot of times you can tell ;D

1 day playing and I lvled it to 7. Didnt know about arena, thought lvl capacity was unlimited hahaha

She stayed at 7 for a long time. Then last month I decided to give her a better future ;D

Discovered I couldnt message a guy from the opposite faction, so I created a rogue, fell in love immediately!

Then I got bored. Decided to create new chars, now I play both factions and idgaf XD

Lady Didn't Ur GI char with the rogue outfit was ur first char??.... :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: ....

Lady Didn't Ur GI char with the rogue outfit was ur first char??.... :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: ....

Nop ;D

It was Noobclow! Surprise surpise! mfer

And for me, trap was an useless skill coz it wouldnt damage enemy and he could still attack me! Same for stagger, they only moved 1 square away. Ofc, that was before I discovered I could actually use skill points XD

So I made it 2 bless and the rest on power shot  :crazy:

Pro like that

seriously firstborn/chosen island got beautiful scenery...u can almost feel de cold breeze around,enjoy de sweet melodious songs from de birds, tall shady trees all around, brightly coloured environment giving a striking effect,easy movement and a lot more :blush: :blush: ....mcs luck all these dark effects everywhere i sometimes cant locate quest area hence get lost and confused which is why i find it difficult to play mc :facepalm: ....but hey thumbs up to u mc players u did a great job playing mc :drinks:

My history:

My first char was a ranger...raised to lv13...updated the game(havent set id and password)so,i lost the account;

I created another ranger...raised to lv17,but i noticed that i was very noob(never went to arena)always using lv12 bow;

I decided sell all my stuff and create a 3rd ranger...i made 20k,raised to lv10 and fought arena,saved 6k arena point to buy bow,finally i was lv16 with good bow and good equipment...but i was tired of being trolled by rogues(Manley and Jakarta :lol: )so,i left FB and created a rogue...

Raised rogue to lv18...i noticed that rogues were never invited to farm,only tank(barbar) or healers(shaman)...so i gave rogue to my cousin and created my current shaman and never played FB again ;D

the reason why i chose ranger is bcuz i simply liked it...but i moved to MC bcuz i wanted to use stealth and troll others players,but the most important is : MCs helped me a lot.....always united(at least were)

where is netral faction?

First day created bladedancer and rogue... thought hamstring animation was boss, continued with bd. Stayed sentinel and leveled my ranger and druid... when there was nothing left to do I started a barb. New factions eventually released and I fell in love with necro. Play both sides.

start a barb 2 years ago--->made a shaman--->amp and blessing arrived(ranger OP at that time)--->made a ranger--->ranger became shit, warlock arrived--->made a warlock(armour +1&2, wpn +6 and still rape more than ranger +9)--->made a dk--->made a rogue--->made a priest. currently active on both faction, leaning towards mc a bit more.

started char Russell(ranger),the chars like russel,rusell,rusele ect..

misclicked create new acc,played firestack,haystack etc...

i was addicted to create new acc......

kept on making chars,later i knew how to set pass and login,a guy named stevenjl helped me from lvl3 to lvl 14.he was my best frnd but he left game without any word :'( :cray: . now xxnessaxx helped me as he gave me sign sets,gold,equips etc....

got frnd to help in cl

idk abt GG

pliskin helped GS,LAKE,Kjimo helped me Sea,gridaur,xxnessaxx and saipj helped me in BG,she gave me money to buy armour etc frm nadir,apoc found me,then bla bla bla,we went wars together nd became friends,he took me into his guild Skinheads where i was shocked to see Pvprange.....

my first char was a ranger, i normally like the good side till i went to arena one time.. :unknw:

My oppenents were rogues and i didnt knew they can be invisible.. so when i wanted to attack them, i didnt see them anymore (thought they left the game or something ) till they gouged my partner and started to attack me, i was like WTF IS HAPPENING :shok:

So i fell in love at the first sight, and created a rogue (now its my main)  :yahoo:

and deleted my ranger  :crazy:

How you say? Well I have always been a fan of the healers class, in most MMORPG games they are needed for farming soooo yeah, and I really couldn't be bothered to try the other faction, it's a waste of my time. I love being committed to my shaman. I will never leave my shaman:) HEALERS CLASS FTW

Omg, I finally know who you are *hits face* Why the hell do you have such a hot Dp lmao.

Btw you`re shaman sucks :blush:

Been playing both sides for 2 years, usually on wherever my friends are. If no ones on, I play ranger. Mc gets boring alone  :sorry:

Started to play because my boyfriend played it for a while already.

I made a rogue, but discovered we couldnt play together then, because he was a elf. So i made a bd.

Played that till it was around lvl 15 i guess, then i started a ranger. And when the new factions came i made other chars too. Started with a warlock and a paladin, created a priest later on.

So now i play on both sides. Both sides have their own great things :).

I started as a bladedancer and leveled up to the rank with one silver arrow. Then came 1.0 and levels. I was lv13 at the time. I didn't play actively then and got to lv20 in about 6 months. At this point I hadn't tried mc classes at all so I decided to create a rogue. Managed to level him up to lv15 when the new classes were created. It was warlock that made me prefer MC over elves.

It's funny how I used to hate MC back then  ;D 

PS. Elves must die :P

• 1 year later...

My bro found this game after being bored with TibiaMe. He asked me to play with him. So i started to make a ranger named Feast (Sapphire), while he made a ranger too but in Emerald (soon he changed his server to Sapphire hha). I played her until rank 2.

Then on August 2011, when v1.0 launched, my bro was getting bored because of new systems. And me... At that time my Feast was lvl10. I felt so lonely that my bro left the game. So i changed my faction into MC and chose rogue (i like the stealth skill hha). I met many new friends, especialy bruneians and we did quests together. Once my rogue, Gastly got lvl16. I got bored of mc (many friends who left). I decided to return to elf side and lvling my ranger to lvl16. But then, i created a druid named Nestly (omg i fell in love with this hero). So i kept playing my druid for years. By this druid, i met many many ppls who supposed to be my friends later. While playing Nestly, i also made bd named Yukata for arena lvl14.

Since then i always play sentinel side because i like the brighter and heavenly place than legion side which is dark. But sometimes, i on my rogue just to check some friends (like Chronoz) and to check the condition of mc side (hehe).

~~~

Ah, i have just told a little piece of my story in warspear. Hope it doesn't make you bored to read it.

And... That's how i chose my current faction. :D

Edited by Nestly

My brother recommended this game 3 days after he started playing it.

It was fun, he was a bladedancer, me too and we spent a nice time playing together :friends:

But then we were hacked. He quit. I continued. Now he hates me because "It's my fault that he is blocked"...

long ago, around 3-4 years or so ago i got a smartphone :D

I was happy because, well it was a neat phone ;)

N500 with symbian on it.

Young like i was (around 11), i wanted to play a neat game ;)

There was NOTHING on the symbian store...

Nothing that could statisfy and fulfill what i wanted:

-Some kind of rpg

-lots of fun

I noticed that "Warspear Online" was top1# recommended in that tiny store.

I refused to play it was requiring me to go online, which i didnt liked, because i wanted to be independent of wifi and so on...

But i had overcome, and downloaded that game.

I was literally overwhelmed of the perfection of this game-

RPG i wanted,

Everything looked nice :D The authentic bag, item design really got me :blush:

(kinda sad because paying was an option...)

I played it for~ hm 1week or so, a mage (cuz i luvd dmg and magic) and most noob ever :> no english, and i reached only lvl6 or so

then my phone broke. :c

2 years ago, after i had to use another normal phone, I decided to repair it...

I wasnt happy that somehow my mage got deleted :

Next i created a ranger (tons of damage), and got him to lvl12.... 2013 christmas was very very fun for me.

Like i said, my english skills were horrible, and for that reason i only managed to get lvl12...

I tried some other chrs too, a barb at the end... didnt like it... wasnt as impressive as the other.

And plaing on the dark side... nah.

I planned on making a tanky char next...

Then i got my new phone. But, i also quit WS....

WS looked like shit on full hd android, or so i thought, and i couldnt deal with it

Until Sept 2014...

I decided to reinstall WS, and then it really got me again.

I first created a BD (called Mcocktail), like i planned a few years ago...

But then i stumbled upon the "get 25 wolf fang" quest.

WTF- i thought - I REFUSE TO DO THAT SHIT QUEST!

So i decided to make a paladin, I wanted a tank from the good side, and the other was a pala.

I just chose the random name from the random name generator... and it should just be a second char c:

I realized that that conclusion was bullshit...

I transfered anything from my bd to my pala...

Then later i even deleted my bd.

My Pala became my main. He was awesome in any perspective....

And now you see me, Pbednetra, rocking the ingame bounds ;)

1. I downloaded the game from the windows store, i liked it so i kept on playing.....

2. The Gods of Arenar have become more powerful than the developers could every imagined, so powerful that over a year ago they did the impossible. They destroyed the barrier separating Earth and Arena and allowed magic from Arenar to flow into our world, but as an exchange.. Young earthlings flowed into Arenar to maintain the balance. I was one of them. To this day i have been trapped, forever roaming between the game and forums..... for all of eternity.

It is said that the magic that flowed into earth is the key to freeing us from this existence...

My first ever look into ws was like 5 years ago, but I didn't really know how to play. i chose the bd class because of reasons. 3 years later I started again due to my friend, who started playing. Then I chose rogue and atm i play bd/warlock. After all these years I'd say I prefer elves

Edited by ninjamato

all of the current posts has nothing to do with topic o.o he asked about why u picked ur faction, not why or how u become to play warspear

I picked BD as my first character Lallouss, whem i saw new factions coming Forsaken and Chosen, i read at forum all info about each one, and i saw that Paladin is a Tank/Healer i thought it would be more zooler than a BD

so as soon as update came i picked a paladin and named it zeus, couldnt cuz taken so named him Zeus x elie ^^

why: because who wouldnt want a solo tank healer farmer xD

why not MC or Forsaken: i tried them but i had much more friends at Sentinel side so i forgot all about the Dark Side :P

u underestimate the power of the ELF side #darthvaider

all of the current posts has nothing to do with topic o.o he asked about why u picked ur faction, not why or how u become to play warspear

I picked BD as my first character Lallouss, whem i saw new factions coming Forsaken and Chosen, i read at forum all info about each one, and i saw that Paladin is a Tank/Healer i thought it would be more zooler than a BD

so as soon as update came i picked a paladin and named it zeus, couldnt cuz taken so named him Zeus x elie ^^

why: because who wouldnt want a solo tank healer farmer xD

why not MC or Forsaken: i tried them but i had much more friends at Sentinel side so i forgot all about the Dark Side :P

u underestimate the power of the ELF side #darthvaider

Well I became an elf because I don't want to be a soulles demon nor a thug freezing in the north

I play both sides, but my main/favorite faction is chosen cuz i get to experience the 3 different playing styles a lot more than others (full healer priest, full damage mage, and full support tank pala)