Fightclub !

Bizkits

Since we still dont have the arena option i was wondering if you guys feel like starting a "fightclub" that maybe meets at a time arranged in forum in a chosen location for 1v1 elf vs. mc pvp ?  ;D could also be tag-team fights etc. ! or maybe the idea is just too impractical, i just think that the pvp at the momnt is too spontaneous and not really arranged properly :P

i guess the only fightclub we have right now is fighting over the better bosses?

whenever you want to spar just goto genie, granite, or guards.

theres your fight!

;D

Yeah and then get hunted at guards 9v2 like yesterday ambi :DD I mean fair fights, just for once :P plus im not bm, that tries to piss off mc as much as he can hahaha

In my opinion is useless. People who want to do 1vs1 already do these fights without problem.

Create a new acc on opposite side and set a fight with someone.

But, in my opinion, would be cool if we organize a masswar.

This game really need some amazing events. So if we organize something we should choose even a prize.. :)

meh... nevermind, seems theres very little people anyway who want to fight 1v1 or even 2v2 on mc side ! Thanx to sinscale though for a nice few fights yesterday  :good: your a top mc !! :friends: