Removed, Copyright

Sirpano

Well... you can kill mobs and sell everything in a shop. You get at first island 1-6 gold per piece, i think. Depending on the mob. It take time but that is how i created gold at first island.

At forsaken i farmed the paladins at "Bog" at Zigmar, area left to House of Ashes. They drop 4 and 6 gold stuff. If lucky 10 gold a kill :)

Good luck!

Better place for farm mobs is on the 2nd island...because they drop items for quest,for example ,outside 1st town(2nd island) there are boars...they drop 2 quest items (Damaged Fur and Boar Heart) Damaged Fur you can sell x30 for 666g and Hearts x30 for 333g...others drops u can sell in tavern(use this gold to repair you items)

Better place for farm mobs is on the 2nd island...because they drop items for quest,for example ,outside 1st town(2nd island) there are boars...they drop 2 quest items (Damaged Fur and Boar Heart) Damaged Fur you can sell x30 for 666g and Hearts x30 for 333g...others drops u can sell in tavern(use this gold to repair you items)

Guy don't even have gold to buy a good weapon, he wont be able to farm those boars without taking a break to regen. Time is money!

Besides, the ticket to take a boat back to 1st island is 270g. Not the best idea idk

Best place to farm mobs is dark shamans. They also drop dmg II. But well, 1200hp + 90 dmg with almost 4k def is abit too much for a quest green weapon :P

i buy items at trade chat cheap and sell them more expensive at dealer everytime i can, you must know about prices of course.

He don't even have 1200 gold, guys!

Guy don't even have gold to buy a good weapon, he wont be able to farm those boars without taking a break to regen. Time is money!

Besides, the ticket to take a boat back to 1st island is 270g. Not the best idea idk

Best place to farm mobs is dark shamans. They also drop dmg II. But well, 1200hp + 90 dmg with almost 4k def is abit too much for a quest green weapon :P

He don't even have 1200 gold, guys!

anyone can kill those boars...they are blue crown rank...he can start here,after getting better weapon he can start farm green crown mobs

edited: but if he wants money farming mobs he must be patient :) i remember Vickmaru told me he got 140k farming vultures down t3(7hours/day...ofc he doesnt have life :lol: :lol: )

53734_.jpg

Just tell me your char name I'll gift you a new wpn. Deal? Then we can go on a tour so I can show you good places to farm. Ofc, if it is at US-Sapphire

Just do all quest till you get to 2nd map.

Don't die so you will not need a lot of repairs. Before your gears get to zero, you already got a better one from quests. The weapon is the only item you will need to repair but not until it gets to zero. Just use the repair guy in every town, not buy repair.

You will get a lot of ale, sell them to market, not to shop.

If your lucky, you can have 1.5k to 2k when you get to 2nd map. Better drops there than in 1st map.

Use the search function on forum and you will find many topics dedicated to your plight.

Fastest and easiest way to make gold is to trade real cash for gold ( selling mcoin items ).

Once you reach isle 2 and lvl up a bit, many more options will open up.

Dont say its not possible i farmed over 200k to pay for my [night werewolf] anything is possible just takes time. Then i learned the magic of miricle coins :lol:

its better to farm mobs where u can chance to get damge or def sphere.  but dont amp. more than 3 can be spoil. Sell them also and if you can try  to buy extraa bag.. that is the key

Ok, thank you

Class: Paladin

Map: Chosen

Lvl: 8

Server: EU-Emerald

Nick: Sirpano ;D

So yea, I didn't help at all XD  :lol:

Don't forget to spend those free tickets!

Hope someone from EU read this and is able to help you!

Wish you the best, and the game is great! Just keep going!

lvl 1 to lvl 12 ... U can generate upto 12k or 14 k if u dont waste ur gold on unnesessary stuff and gears .. The maximum u will jus need to repair 1 thing thats ur weapon maybe 2 times till irslenort ..after reaching irslenort try buying a lvl 12 weapon from the shop ,pala can get a 2h weapon lvl 12 for ransome 2.5k or 3k max ,but as far as i know pala weapons are cheap so u can try and buy a good amped lvl 12 weapon for around 5to6k buy placing the demand on trade chat  ..then farm the malachites snakes near t2 they give 2 drops 1st drop=5g 2nd drop =8g(shop price )  and also spheres intervaly ... So if u farm those snakes for atleast 3 to 4 hours u can make atleast 4to 5k and thats a good amout perday ,if u farm it for 1 week u can generate more then 30k coz u may  get damage spheres and def sphere II u can sell them acording to the demand. After that u can buy a lvl 13 weapon and farm whenever u feel tired of questing .and donot waste gold on amping ur weapons jus buy the already amped weapon ...only amp ur arena weapons (only buy the lvl 17 arena weapon) .when u lvlup try swamps do the captives and shaman staff quests at kota(kotaravva , a place at norlant swamps which provides u quest for random rewards and experience+ gold ), some day ur luck may shine and u may become a millionare ^_^ .. The above content is the reason or the so called secret or trick for making some gold (A lvl 15 bd  made more then 500k jus by farming snakes ) ty for goin through my post .have a nice day in warspear .

lvl 1 to lvl 12 ... U can generate upto 12k or 14 k if u dont waste ur gold on unnesessary stuff and gears .. The maximum u will jus need to repair 1 thing thats ur weapon maybe 2 times till irslenort ..after reaching irslenort try buying a lvl 12 weapon from the shop ,pala can get a 2h weapon lvl 12 for ransome 2.5k or 3k max ,but as far as i know pala weapons are cheap so u can try and buy a good amped lvl 12 weapon for around 5to6k buy placing the demand on trade chat  ..then farm the malachites snakes near t2 they give 2 drops 1st drop=5g 2nd drop =8g(shop price )  and also spheres intervaly ... So if u farm those snakes for atleast 3 to 4 hours u can make atleast 4to 5k and thats a good amout perday ,if u farm it for 1 week u can generate more then 30k coz u may  get damage spheres and def sphere II u can sell them acording to the demand. After that u can buy a lvl 13 weapon and farm whenever u feel tired of questing .and donot waste gold on amping ur weapons jus buy the already amped weapon ...only amp ur arena weapons (only buy the lvl 17 arena weapon) .when u lvlup try swamps do the captives and shaman staff quests at kota(kotaravva , a place at norlant swamps which provides u quest for random rewards and experience+ gold ), some day ur luck may shine and u may become a millionare ^_^ .. The above content is the reason or the so called secret or trick for making some gold (A lvl 15 bd  made more then 500k jus by farming snakes ) ty for goin through my post .have a nice day in warspear .

Now that's a good guide!

+!

Just awesome!

Removed, Copyright

The snakes near dinalt-city? noooo, just outside the first city kill the panthers and get 30 tongues and 40 fattys  :good: It takes 15 minutes and you can sell the tongues for 350-400 at market, and the fats for 600-700! Or got to the left of T2 (dinalt-city) and get in 10 minutes 30 ghoslty biles, sell at market for 525 gold :)

Ive never done this some BOY who i dislike and many do NOT SAYING NAMES done it and became rich

1. Make a female char

2. Flirt with a rich boy for egzample me xD but HE did it to hassn e.e

3. Wait for a while

4. Beg

5. Lose your dignity

:) hope i helped

go and kill the mobs in swamps :rofl: just joking haha first lv up dont spen gold except repair till u reach isrelnorth when u reach map2 buy lv12 weopan dont amply use it and lv till 15 and then just use arena weopan (u need arena points for it which u get from doing arena) and when u 17 buy 17 lv arena weopan and amply if u wnt  OR A SIMPLE TRICK IF U RICH LEARN THE MAGIC OF MIRACLE  8)

Ive never done this some BOY who i dislike and many do NOT SAYING NAMES done it and became rich

1. Make a female char

2. Flirt with a rich boy for egzample me xD but HE did it to hassn e.e

3. Wait for a while

4. Beg

5. Lose your dignity

:) hope i helped

:facepalm: lmao

tsja most of the time the panthers fatts , etc and the ghostly bile doesnt get sold so fast .. But  near the dinalt boss the creeps they drop sunset pollen and some 5g and 8g stuffs ... Sunset pollen can be sold at the market for a good price coz many ppl do that sunset pollen quest and the rest drop from them u can sell it to the shop .. Dont worry if ur lvl is low ill share another trick wid u ... Most of the time many ppl get sphere of damage 1 has gift from surprice chest so they sell it for cheap 3500g ir 4000g a set ..if u see such offers dont ignore it buy it then place 2 sphere of damage enchantment 1 for 1222g or 1111g and  mostly low lvlers like lvl 3 to lvl 10 buy those spheres they mostly dont buy full set they are in search of loose pcs so they buy 2 pcs instantly for 1111g coz its cheap and if u sell all  the 10 spheres for that price u will have 5000g in ur bag and that is a good profit of 2000 .. If u want to earn spheres for free then farm the bandit s at chosen island they drop sphere of defence enchantment 1 and damage enchantment 1 . As per my calculation if u jus farm 1 bandit continuosly (I prefer right side bandit ) every 9th bandit drops a sphere of defence 1  and i guess after every 20 bandit 1 damage sphere it may vary according to the left bandit drop rate  .at the end of the farm sell them for cheap in market (a lvl 6 mage farms more then 18k in 16hours  he is a total phsyc at farming XD ) warspear is a predective game unlike other mmorpg's .make use of it ;) my calculation may be slight differnt so dont bombard meXD

If its the daily quest for fats, tongues and ghostly biles you can sell them easily 4-5 times a day.

I have done that multiple times.

And yeah, on some days its bad luck, but on others you keep gathering those because they get sold that fast.

Make a priest get 12lwl buy heal set give all points aura and shild and you are welcome nearly all farm party ;), by the way doing norlant with priest so easy wait for until get +500heal ...