Skill build

Elenitza

Maybe i overlooked it, but i couldnt found a good thread about the skill build of a priest.

What kind of skill build is good for each playing style?

Pvp, PvE and so?

for pvping/arena

5heal,3arm,3word,5tear or switch 2points from tear to shield If you are high amp doesn't care about high chance of tear multiple

3arm is enaugh for almost doing a full skills cycle during its time in pvps,how ever lvl5 armistic is OP at arena and makes it 2vs1 If priest tank

3word power can drain enemy mana with 1-2 words,how ever 5mana burn OP in pvps and arena,but are you ready to loss 5skills point to a skill that has no effect in pve ?

lvl5 heal is a most though,even though I admit I was dump to have 4heal and 3shield cuz I wasn't experianced enaugh with priest

for PVE

5tear,5heal,5shield doesn't need a question,with lvl5 tears multiples has so high chance that I can solo any group of mobs from aa 3-6groups of a mobs to an army of enemies in war recieving 1k tear each after my party mate which is a pala fettered in mid of them

• 1 month later...

I play a PvP Priest. 5tear/5protect/5heal. Full GT gear, arena belt, 2 rings of purify, and a sun enchanted arena staff. My stats are 2850 hp, 2k def, 15% resiliance, 25% crit, 10% dodge, 5.5% accuracy, 301 sun and 206 astral. Honestly Its hard to lose with this set up.

I tried the Radiant flame boot/gloves with Guided Thread body/hat- Gives me more accuracy and more damage. Cheers to a round of critical tears to everyone. My flaw with it, -170 hp and 40 less heal isnt worth the 16 more damage. Priests dont need accuracy! Shield, arm, word, heal.. Come on... 4 skills that always work...

I tried GT boots/hat and Arena gloves/ armor- This set is a beast. If your with another healer this set wrecks. 5% accuracy, 20% Resiliance, 20%ish crit. But im telling you there is nothing that could put a smile on your face more than a tripple kill from tears doing over 1100 crits. Flaw is that when your playing with a team and you want to heal them... It will look pathetic.(580 heal) You may think More damage the less heal youll have to do. But, when times get tight or your trying to outheal the volcano lvl, you will notice that your a priest and wtf are you thinking going full att. Mages do that...

I like the Priest the best because I really dont like dying, sometimes I dont even attack back because I think its funny to outheal him and see how long it takes for him to realize that. My energy is never an issue (23 regen).  It takes a lot of skill to watch my allys hp and stay in range to heal them. You need to learn how to read the battle field. Whos going where? Who needs heal immediatly and will that shield go to waste? Stay close enough to heal but far enough to be just behind a aoe stun or when you realize your the target....again......

All in all. Priests are tough to lvl but when you make it, everybody will blow your pm screen up asking you to for help on bosses. Lol

I play a PvP Priest. 5tear/5protect/5heal. Full GT gear, arena belt, 2 rings of purify, and a sun enchanted arena staff. My stats are 2850 hp, 2k def, 15% resiliance, 25% crit, 10% dodge, 5.5% accuracy, 301 sun and 206 astral. Honestly Its hard to lose with this set up.

I tried the Radiant flame boot/gloves with Guided Thread body/hat- Gives me more accuracy and more damage. Cheers to a round of critical tears to everyone. My flaw with it, -170 hp and 40 less heal isnt worth the 16 more damage. Priests dont need accuracy! Shield, arm, word, heal.. Come on... 4 skills that always work...

I tried GT boots/hat and Arena gloves/ armor- This set is a beast. If your with another healer this set wrecks. 5% accuracy, 20% Resiliance, 20%ish crit. But im telling you there is nothing that could put a smile on your face more than a tripple kill from tears doing over 1100 crits. Flaw is that when your playing with a team and you want to heal them... It will look pathetic.(580 heal) You may think More damage the less heal youll have to do. But, when times get tight or your trying to outheal the volcano lvl, you will notice that your a priest and wtf are you thinking going full att. Mages do that...

I like the Priest the best because I really dont like dying, sometimes I dont even attack back because I think its funny to outheal him and see how long it takes for him to realize that. My energy is never an issue (23 regen).  It takes a lot of skill to watch my allys hp and stay in range to heal them. You need to learn how to read the battle field. Whos going where? Who needs heal immediatly and will that shield go to waste? Stay close enough to heal but far enough to be just behind a aoe stun or when you realize your the target....again......

All in all. Priests are tough to lvl but when you make it, everybody will blow your pm screen up asking you to for help on bosses. Lol

With that accuracy you'll see more triple DODGEs than crits.

Low accuracy = not worth it

2k def? Using physical runes, fail.

With that accuracy you'll see more triple DODGEs than crits.

Low accuracy = not worth it

2k def? Using physical runes, fail.

He has +7 or +8 armor or so :unknw:  my shaman has about 2k def with +7 and 8 equips. Of course using resi runes

He has +7 or +8 armor or so :unknw:  my shaman has about 2k def with +7 and 8 equips. Of course using resi runes

Oh forgive me, im too used with +1/2 armors owning those +7/8, even at lv18. Soon 20 too.

Low accuracy, it still fails.

More over, wont start at how arena rank means nothing.

Ah well its just me.

you bet im targeting you first. :P

I'll take that as a compliment xD

We have been playing for a long time, it's nice to advise and show diffrent skill builds right? I'm simply showing whoever looks at it their options.

The 5/5/5 skill choice is great for both pvp/pve. My weekly arena win ratio today...

61731_.png

We have been playing for a long time, it's nice to advise and show diffrent skill builds right? I'm simply showing whoever looks at it their options.

The 5/5/5 skill choice is great for both pvp/pve. My weekly arena win ratio today...

Going with a ranger partner, probably a good amp, priest/ranger team, "this is a good build i know" yeah sure

Go random with that and tell me how it is, that's how you see the efficiency of your build and also test your mind to not think so freely e.g "ahh, 2 locks, yeah i can do that with my partner, ill just heal him and all good, kkkkk"

Partners in arena = always good ratio

Low accuracy = you fail

Need to say more?

Going with a ranger partner, probably a good amp, priest/ranger team, "this is a good build i know" yeah sure

Go random with that and tell me how it is, that's how you see the efficiency of your build

No. How you see the efficiency of your build is your teammates die in arena and you do 15k damage by yourself. lmao

61867_.png

No. How you see the efficiency of your build is your teammates die in arena and you do 15k damage by yourself. lmao

With multiple tears + versus healer, its no big deal as you make it.

We are always together, why build a priest that goes solo when I never do? I want to know what you use.

That's a good point of you, kuddos. Like me, only going arena with partners, but im a necro, so different play styles.

I only advice you to make your accuracy higher, no more no less