[2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Preview

Peony

The new rogue skill is not a overkill at all.

It might bring balance to the class and give it a chance to compete with other characters. Rogues aren't impossible to kill. It has become like other characters.

This was my observation on the new skill.

About the bd new skill, shaman can counter that with weakness totem but there are no other counter for it ATM I think.

The rework in Charmer's skill was pretty cool, now it just needs to use spears or two-handed maces like Paladins 🙂

18 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

It's ridiculous going in Arena against Warlocks, Hunters, and Shamans. 

It´s ridiculous to actually fight against an enemy in arena, because 99% of arena nowadays is lose/win, or lose parties :christmasgrinch:

Imagine being a Paladin paying 40k and investing 3 valuable skill points for a glorified CD book that any class can buy from events. :lol_crazy1:

Seekers be like : if you need to clear some mobs, call me :forever_alone:

52 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Make it warspear official trailer

Edited by Lashabi

On 5/26/2020 at 12:24 PM, oninone98 said:

Everything about priest bad. I wish i hadn't created this useless hero. It is the worst pvp hero, worst damage, worst healing. My only function in game open aura and giving others players gods help. 

Sad, but it’s the truth... I feel the same.

Well, since vampirism bonus was add to the game, healers are no longer indispensable in group tasks... At least druids, shamans and necromancers have decent stuns ... And priest not. So, most of the priest players are switching to damage classes or simply quit playing.

Let's be positive and wait for good changes for the priests! :cry2:

8 hours ago, Whitex said:

A hotkey to save and change the entire set of equipment the character is using.

Since the game have various types of weapons and armors (PvE with diff bonuses, PvE under water, PvP) and in a lot of situations we need to change it fast, it's pretty annoying to open the inventory and change one by one.

Thanks for your time.

@Reivenorik

@Akasha

@Oxygen

@Higgings

@Gladiator

Please help me with that 

10 minutes ago, Whitex said:

@Higgings

@Gladiator

Please help me with that 

This has been suggested already. I'm sure they've taken already in consideration the idea, but most probably we won't see it coming in this update... Sure thing is, this kind of feature is becoming every time more necessary to have. 

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

The rework in Charmer's skill was pretty cool, now it just needs to use spears or two-handed maces like Paladins 🙂

no

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

BD is fine considering the amount of control Legions have now, it's ridiculous going in Arena against Warlocks, Hunters, and Shamans. 

Don't forget the uncounterable dodge :rolleyes:

Yah mc player cried too much till devs heard em xd

Inner Forces

Increases the skill recharge rate and the Block parameter for the character when the current health level is reduced to a certain percentage of the maximum 

This is just trash

4 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

Wow rogue who can deal thousands of DMG gets a stun ? Like stealth and gauge wasn't enough already ? Just wow 

Pls go through this post in order to understand why people are asking for change

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

BD is fine considering the amount of control Legions have now, it's ridiculous going in Arena against Warlocks, Hunters, and Shamans. 

Don't forget the uncounterable dodge :rolleyes:

Please go through this thread to understand why people are asking for change

now there is a char that can insta-kill,  that has high dodge, can heal himself and now can stun .. guess? :troll_face1:

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

magical staffs werent added to the charmer because yolo... did you know?

1 hour ago, Lostsignal said:

Yah mc player cried too much till devs heard em xd

Please don't humiliate the hard work of the devs.

I believe they do things after analysing in a detailed manner.

And this is not the final, only tomorrow we will know about the true skills that are going to be released.

20 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

now there is a char that can insta-kill,  that has high dodge, can heal himself and now can stun .. guess? :troll_face1:

Please go through this to understand more about rogues

2 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Please don't humiliate the hard work of the devs.

I believe they do things after analysing in a detailed manner.

And this is not the final, only tomorrow we will know about the true skills that are going to be released.

Not doing that at all but you only said that after u complained so much for his change xd

2 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

Not doing that at all but you only said that after u complained so much for his change xd

The rogue was lagging behind in PvP. And people talked about it long before 8.4 at the Russian community, and I even made a post under suggestions few months before this update. 

I think suggesting and requesting attention to a matter are far different from absurdly criticising" devs changed after people cried" .

Anyway good luck fam, I hope the update will be a win win situation for all.

Edited by Bruce Wayne

Developer have worked hard, please appreciate and cheer them, and wait for the result in release post. 

Let's wish it to be a win win for both sentinel and legion sides. Enjoy the game!

1 hour ago, Bruce Wayne said:

The rogue was lagging behind in PvP. And people talked about it long before 8.4 at the Russian community, and I even made a post under suggestions few months before this update. 

I think suggesting and requesting attention to a matter are far different from absurdly criticising" devs changed after people cried" .

Anyway good luck fam, I hope the update will be a win win situation for all.

I hope so too but stun for best DMG dealer in the game is a bit too much and I think everyone agrees

3 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

I hope so too but stun for best DMG dealer in the game is a bit too much and I think everyone agrees

It does 140% dmg on poison target with 90% stun chance. 3.5 seconds. Rogues gonna be the BD on Legion side lol

Edited by Speedom

42 minutes ago, Speedom said:

It does 140% dmg on poison target with 90% stun chance. 3.5 seconds. Rogues gonna be the BD on Legion side lol

Yup but much worse since rogue can deal way more DMG + stealth and give the first strike super ez so yah let's hope for the best we all have faith in our beloved Devs

2 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

Yup but much worse since rogue can deal way more DMG + stealth and give the first strike super ez so yah let's hope for the best we all have faith in our beloved Devs

I'm just ready to see something different. New tactics and new styles. That's how you keep the game alive or else it'll be just another stale chip in the bag.

3 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

the best dmg dealer in the game is the seeker

9 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

Single target ? No one can beat rogue hands dowm

Well seekers are gonna be the Mage replacement in dg.Splash dmg:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Speedom

19 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

tell me how the rogue beats the seeker in single target dmg.

29 minutes ago, MANIAC said:

Whats the test server link

For the duration of the restart, the test server will be available for anyone willing.

Links for downloading the test client:

Android 4.1 and more http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.3-test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Android 4.0.4 and less http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.3-test/warspear-oldsdk.apk
Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.3-test/warspear.exe
Windows XP Version http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.3-test/warspear-winxp.exe

40 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Well seekers are gonna be the Mage replacement in dg.Splash dmg:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Hard tech solo in 5 min and 2m damage:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

51 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

Even hunter is better dps than rogue single target. You have never played this game before have you. Seekers have 25% auto attack damage and 25% critical damage skills that can be infinitely held up while having 50% critical around 30% pene(with the new dg set from merman you can get 50% pene and around 40%-50% accuracy too) and around 70% attack speed. Rogues are maybe third in single target dps. But more likely 4th if they are against a blade dancer with the proper build.

11 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

Yeah, the dogs are gonna be really effective dealing 10 damage while youre using a staff....

1 hour ago, Lostsignal said:

Good one brother

7 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

Yeah, the dogs are gonna be really effective dealing 10 damage while youre using a staff....

In that case give pala a staff 

24 minutes ago, Raislin said:

But more likely 4th if they are against a blade dancer with the proper build.

Which is ridiculous if we take into account that a rogue's supposed to be a damager and a bd a... idk... tank?

9 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Which is ridiculous if we take into account that a rogue's supposed to be a damager and a bd a... idk... tank?

Bd is more likely a dmger than a tanker. Well, a tanker + dmger.