[2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Preview

Peony

3 minutes ago, lore said:

The first 80% of the post is pure nosense and randomess. 

Did you saw the amount of ppl complaining of the bd? For the warlock getting resisted its a death sentence, ranged classes can go out of his new skill and attack it. 

Also look at death knight's saturation, u think it's fair?

Also give a look the infographics

I'm pretty sure he's being ironic. 

1 minute ago, lore said:

42xe93.jpg

Relatable? 

This is where my Deathknight fellas wonder if a dead heart can still beat, and a dead body can still cry...

Well guys... yea, both can do their job

21 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This is where my Deathknight fellas wonder if a dead heart can still beat, and a dead body can still cry...

Well guys... yea, both can do their job

The question is WHY?!?!? 

2 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

Yet u didn't talk about pala skill but you only target the bd because you are an mc player if bd skill isnt fair then what u have to say about warlock area stun skill ? Locks can stun you for your entire life that's why bd got resist skill to try and avoid that incredible stun , moral of story you need to be fair towards every class not just attacking bd because he is your class natural enemy or something cheers.

What are you on about. I main seeker these days and dont even play on my mc chars lol. I complain about op shit because i traditionally played every class. Only reason im not complaining about the seeker skill we got is because its only op in pve and its bad or even detrimental in pvp besides few nieche uses (give us actually useful pvp skill next time thanks). And regarding warlocks they need all the stuns and silences they can get since a fairly large chunk of the player base can reach anywhere from 20-50% resistance easily. Besides seekers and priests warlock is arguably the weakest class for pvp right now.

1 minute ago, Raislin said:

What are you on about. I main seeker these days and dont even play on my mc chars lol. I complain about op shit because i traditionally played every class. Only reason im not complaining about the seeker skill we got is because its only op in pve and its bad or even detrimental in pvp besides few nieche uses (give us actually useful pvp skill next time thanks). And regarding warlocks they need all the stuns and silences they can get since a fairly large chunk of the player base can reach anywhere from 20-50% resistance easily. Besides seekers and priests warlock is arguably the weakest class for pvp right now.

I'll have to agree with this. Once those classes skill get resist, they are vulnerable.

Mind you i didnt mention the pala skill cause its absolute trash. Ill probably buy it for my pala, but it will never see any skill points used on it unless they give the skill a major overhaul. Ill just use it as a scuffed cdr book at 30% hp lmao.

8 hours ago, Raislin said:

Mind you i didnt mention the pala skill cause its absolute trash. Ill probably buy it for my pala, but it will never see any skill points used on it unless they give the skill a major overhaul. Ill just use it as a scuffed cdr book at 30% hp lmao.

Trash > pala new skill jajajajaja

9 hours ago, lore said:

The first 80% of the post is pure nosense and randomess. 

Did you saw the amount of ppl complaining of the bd? For the warlock getting resisted its a death sentence, ranged classes can go out of his new skill and attack it. 

Also look at death knight's saturation, u think it's fair?

Also give a look the infographics

#woooosh

Everyone is gonna adapt to the new changes like every new skill or current skill revamp updates. :haha: 

Everything have a counter. Thanks to relics and bonus stat gear. :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:😂Eventually, you will all figure it out because I already did. :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:An old advice I used for every mmo games to every player. GET GOOD:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 5/23/2020 at 3:53 PM, Peony said:

Seeker

Инстинкт атаки.png Attack Instinct

Each character's auto attack deals additional physical damage to all opponents within a yard of the target for some time.

Would prefer this to have chance of stunning within certain yard instead of the critical blows :vp-sigh:

Already too many pve-related skills

x4 stun resist every 20 seconds. 👌👌 balance 💦😳🔥🔥👏👏 good shit devs 👏🔥💦👌 we really gonna have a fun time now 👀😏😏😥🤔 i have never seen the game in such a balanced state 😍😍😍🔥💥💥💥😂 dont nerf it please 💛👏😤😒😳😳

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

If you talk about broken skills why you never mention barb 8 sec immunity ? And his 1k DMG with 1h only + op def etc and heal ? Or you just checking after bd for some reason ?

em primeiro lugar... nos aqui não estamos pedindo favores, nos somos clientes e queremos algo de qualidade..

essas novas skils nem deveriam existir! oque deveria ser feito era um balanceamento e correção de muitas coisas.

vamos lá! 

começando por uma peculiaridade.. rogue= assassino! me diz onde que um assassino pode curar mais que um paladino?

outra coisa ele tambem tanka mais outra coisa nao so ele como o mago tambem tanka mais paladino perdeu o proposito do jogo

outra coisa classes magicas atingindo 10k de hp???? estamos falando aqui de um rpg um barbaro ou um wd ou um dk tem q ter um hp a mais que classes leves isso e de lei para um rpg....

blade dancer da mais dano do que sekker em pvp muito mais! a habilidade dele e extremamente forte e ate hoje ninguem explicou porque o cortar tendao pega de longe sendo blade dancer uma classe fisica!!!!  

magos.... veem invisivel!! ficam imunes a stun e agora removem todos os buffs dos outros!?

druida.... um druida level 20 grandeza mata a enorme maioria das classes do jogo level 30 grandeza tambem.. druida esta totalmente desbalanceado!!!

hunter, charmer, druida, blade dancer e rogue com build full esquiva sao classes que estao muito a cima da media no pvp nunca um paladino ira bater de frente com essas classes nunca um sekker vai entrar no competitivo dessa forma! alias  o priest nem precisa falar ne? 

voces estao criando coisa em cima de coisa! estao desesperados? nao podem arrumar o que ja tem no jogo???? 

um jogo target nao era pra existir classes full stun!!

lives da t4 demorando muito ate hoje... erro de localizacao quando se usa habilidade de area! acordem arruma oque ja esta no jogo e depois voces pensam em criar algo!! nao sabe balancear nem oque voces ja tem imagina criar coisas novas sem nem perguntar a sua comunidade!!! 

obviamente voces nao jogam e nao conhecem o jogo de voces!!! 

ja que nao conhecem pelo amor de deus procurem ouvir a comunedade do jogo

48 minutes ago, Poggers said:

x4 stun resist every 20 seconds. 👌👌 balance 💦😳🔥🔥👏👏 good shit devs 👏🔥💦👌 we really gonna have a fun time now 👀😏😏😥🤔 i have never seen the game in such a balanced state 😍😍😍🔥💥💥💥😂 dont nerf it please 💛👏😤😒😳😳

Wait that skill is passive?

10 hours ago, Bladesharp said:

Hello my name are swagarhero from the themercer guild. Im Indian from india, pls my forgiv englis. Why are nerf bd again i ask? i was kiil evryone with counter attack with one press button but not can now. why!?? Mc becom more n more stronk evry updat but bd make gay. I was not can kill mc now so now mi wife left. she say she will make mc char and marri a shaman coz they big dmg heal. She say my pp smol coz me not can rush 7 yrds like before. My guild stealing my leader rank and give to chinese becaus more dmg than me. Again u ask for nerf bd. Where is justice in game? Gm pls u are make bd moar gay every update mc kill me 1 hit. Pls help.

Ye ganja jo tumne phooka hai wo mujhe bhi chahiye

3 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

If you talk about broken skills why you never mention barb 8 sec immunity ? And his 1k DMG with 1h only + op def etc and heal ? Or you just checking after bd for some reason ?

That skill is old news, why would i talk about something i did complain about like what year or two ago already? Until lv30-32 came out barbs also had to give up skills or make them less good to make use out barbarian nature. I know because my barb has it levelled. To get it to lv3 i had to sacrifice 1 point in stone skin making me less tanky and 1 point in shield strike losing me probably 10-20% stun chance on it(idk never looked into it). now you can level all 3 of them to max. But i dont see very many people complaining about barbs these days because they are somewhat manageable. Bds who already beat barbs getting a better immunity skill than barbs is stupid. Get over yourself.

15 hours ago, Mercurry said:

@Kathleen This guy counted the stuns for you 🙂

Playing  on sentinels side you think they will understand? I doubt... as i say crying is free but she deleted my post🤣🤣

15 hours ago, Calypso said:

Aoe skills arent all stun on sentinel, but most aoe are disable/debuff/stun in legion side, and 1 class have multiple aoes.

Playing a class that not gives aoe stuns/buffs/debuffs doesnt count. 

Or probably you can learn a bit more about aoe skills elf have then talk about them because everyone knows elfs have most and best aoe stuns buffs and skills..

Apart from that, name 3 chars mc have that can steal boss if consider damage apart from hunter rogue as compared to massive damage made by mages seekers rangers and so some extent by blade dancers. 

I counted aoe stuns for elf i ll give u that again: bd rush multiple stuns, druid roots(expert) mutliple 

pala fetters multiple, aura of fire mages with stun bulid infinite stuns 

on the other hand only lock have aoe stuns which has a high chance of resist with gears scrolls skills etc. 

so i would say need some homework before complaining is required. 🙂 nothing personal u are the best out there😉

11 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

Check all my posts I never attacked some class and made comments about it asking to nerf it but he literally attacked the bd since they posted the new skill but he won't talk about barbs who can have 100% immunity for 8 secs xd

100% immunity 😳😳😳😳😳

How? when? where? I would love that if barb gets 100% immunity like pala shields 😍 

48 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Playing a class that not gives aoe stuns/buffs/debuffs doesnt count. 

Or probably you can learn a bit more about aoe skills elf have then talk about them because everyone knows elfs have most and best aoe stuns buffs and skills..

Apart from that, name 3 chars mc have that can steal boss if consider damage apart from hunter rogue as compared to massive damage made by mages seekers rangers and so some extent by blade dancers. 

I counted aoe stuns for elf i ll give u that again: bd rush multiple stuns, druid roots(expert) mutliple 

pala fetters multiple, aura of fire mages with stun bulid infinite stuns 

on the other hand only lock have aoe stuns which has a high chance of resist with gears scrolls skills etc. 

so i would say need some homework before complaining is required. 🙂 nothing personal u are the best out there😉

Sentinel side is the best in pve, nothing to say, you are the one who always complain.

Think before you write anything, Mrs.

59 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Playing  on sentinels side you think they will understand? I doubt... as i say crying is free but she deleted my post🤣🤣

Not like it matters anyways how many stuns does a side have in total because the spread of players on classes is uneven, people can complain about WL stuns but in reality nobody plays WL because the class is not good overall. But when you are in a war and you look at the players on location, theres tons of mages with stun and aoe, tons of palas with stun and aoe etc... 

33 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Somebody post BD in game skill at max level. So we all can see the accurate description.:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_20200527_132922.jpg

16 hours ago, Raislin said:

Here's how to make bd skill "balanced".

1st: Get rid of the stacks, not needed.

Yeah if they make it so that 1 resist buff every 5 seconds would still give 4 resists every 20, but at least you would have a way to work around it by 'wasting' 1 debuff so you can safely use your important ones. Like when dealing with barbs stone skin.

4 guaranteed resists at the beginning of the fight are just bad design.

Also can we talk about Mages getting 2 powerful skills in 1? removing 3 buffs is on its own a very strong skill. But as if that's not enough, it also reduces the duration of all incoming buffs by 65% for 14 whopping secs on a 30 sec cd?! I mean both of these effects could have been their own *powerful* skills. Seriously, remove one of the effects.

Edited by Gladiator

11 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Yeah if they make it so that 1 resist buff every 5 seconds would still give 4 resists every 20, but at least you would have a way to work around it by 'wasting' 1 debuff so you can safely use your important ones. Like when dealing with barbs stone skin.

4 guaranteed resists are just bad design.

Also can we talk about Mages getting 2 powerful skills in 1? removing 3 buffs is on its own a very strong skill. But as if that's not enough, it also reduces the duration of all incoming buffs by 65% for 14 whopping secs on a 30 sec cd?! I mean both of these effects could have been their own *powerful* skills. Seriously, remove one of the effects.

Yea I tested that with my mage. It's definitely op. 

On 5/26/2020 at 5:46 PM, Akasha said:

recap

legion, 5 (-1?)aoe skills (2 not effective in wars), 16 single target (3 not effective in war) 

3(-1?) aoe skills effective in wars, 13 single target skills effective in war

sentinels, 7 aoe skills (1 not effective in wars), 12(-1?) single target (1 not effective in war)

6 aoe skills effective in wars, 11(-1?) single target skills effective in wars

the last question u need make is the cost, duration, cooldown, covered area, maximun targets, range and consider any extra attribute and other skill before saying how the update will change the game or say wich side has an advantage, because as we can see there also population issues

Following up on @lore's post, I noticed a raging discrepancy in the Test yesterday.

I participated in the Orcinus raid boss war yesterday. First of all: Amazing work Devs! It's certainly a toughie but exciting to try. Nice touch on those phantom defenders by the way. :love2:

I'd like to share my experience from yesterday here with all of you guys.

I witnessed first-hand the difference in AOE stuns. Wave after wave of MCs charged at sentinels yesterday, and believe me it's not that they were weak. I inspected mc players across all the different servers; TO, EU, RU, SA. It's safe to say a majority of them had adequate arena gears and greatness gear + accessories with more than +8 amps, lot +10s on an average.

Please correct me if I've got anything wrong: 

1. Paladins jumps into the wave of mcs before they even reach with shield on and apply fetters of justice. All skills and movement locked.
  2. Meanwhile mages tele into the middle of a wave with ennoblement & ethereal barrier on; shattered stones for AOE stuns and back to back gear stuns.
  3. While these 2 classes, jump in and stun, druid comes from behind and roots the whole group.

While a few waves of attacks fail, we try to adapt by stunning them 1st, But a group of BDs just switched on their Spirit of resistance and and rushed at the whole wave stunning the lot of them. Nothing could stop them before they crashed into the wave. No Dark circle, No fear, No blind, no charmer stun, No barb charge, No fear arrow, No Hunter trap. :wall:Then comes the cycle of palas, mages and druid once BD charges in. All the while their damage classes pick us off one by one and we're standing there movements locked, skills locked; Not able to do anything just watching as our HP dwindled.:imdead:

We tried to use the AOE stuns and silences in our arsenal which are few as you've now realized from lore's post as compared to the other faction.

1. Tried using Dark circle - BDs ran over them, Tried using new Lock skill, Zone of weakness again ran over by BDs.
    Even pool of darkness was run over, I had thought that since its a dmg skill BD would be slowed down by that but it is my understanding that Pool also appears as a debuff on enemy and BD skill resists that too?:what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Not sure about this part; Need to cross verify.
  2. I agree hunter fear arrow gave some relief sometimes, maybe a 2s gap to heal myself before dying again.
  3. At one point, I saw a BD parry hunter trap 4/4. Not just the dmg but the stun too; Is that supposed to happen?:huh: Does that happen with ranger trap? 

I would try to elaborate more on mc aoe stuns but it's just that there aren't any left. I've numbered out all the classes and skills in my head to my knowledge. Before it was Wardens leading the charge with their immortality which still exists but now it's also a BD which resists everything, Shields himself, stuns everyone, Hams and attacks harder than that damn swamp slug.:omg::omg: It provides a safety net for all the other players while they're being defended by BDs.

After a few mins, people lost the motivation to keep trying. They were just being stunned and killed back to back with no hope of any counter. Is this how every war or group battle against the sentinels' side will be from now on? Not asking for much, just a fighting chance.

Please don't interpret this as a rant of any sort favoring any particular side. I'm simply trying to assess the capabilities of these new skills and their interaction with already existing ones and how they affect gameplay.
If there's someway you could bring this to the developer's attention, We would be ever so grateful.

@Higgings @Akasha

Cheers & Stay safe everyone. 🍻
Much love.💙

Edited by TheCaster

48 minutes ago, Calypso said:

Sentinel side is the best in pve, nothing to say, you are the one who always complain.

Think before you write anything, Mrs.

I am not the one with best aoe skills and still complaining, its actually the other way round sweetheart!!!!

I think when i write unlike you..

And i can get personal too 😉 so Better watch your words mrs svip

Edited by Necromaa

11 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

And i can get personal too 😉 so Better watch your words mrs svip

Wise advice you've given, I would follow that as well if I were you. how about you all chill a bit huh? Come on, why even bringing personal stuff here? If you have got some problems, please sort them outside the forum. 

:penalty:

Just now, Higgings said:

Wise advice you've given, I would follow that as well if I were you. how about you all chill a bit huh? Come on, why even bringing personal stuff here? If you have got some problems, please sort them outside the forum. 

Right Higgs. None of my words are disrespecful, but i keep seeing them from this Necromaa.

I hope she learns to know what respect is. Not good to write using such language.

Honestly, I thought Locks and Necros new skill is gonna come in clutch for wars. However, I'm starting to doubt. Firstborn do have the upper hand. Honestly, Firstborn faction can win wars without Harad faction after this update lol.

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No bro i dont have any issues until she being a mod getting personal so i just asked for same respect as she would like.

I have nothing personal against anyone though thank you 

Edited by Necromaa

15 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Following up on @lore's post, I noticed a raging discrepancy in the yesterday.

I participated in the Orcinus raid boss war yesterday. First of all: Amazing work Devs! It's certainly a toughie but exciting to try. Nice touch on those phantom defenders by the way. :love2:

I'd like to share my experience from yesterday here with all of you guys.

I witnessed first-hand the difference in AOE stuns. Wave after wave of MCs charged at sentinels yesterday, and believe me it's not that they were weak. I inspected mc players across all the different servers; TO, EU, RU, SA. It's safe to say a majority of them had adequate arena gears and greatness accessories + accessories with more than +8 amps, lot +10s on an average.

Please correct me if I've got anything wrong: 

1. Paladins jumps into the wave of mcs with before they even reach with shield on and apply fetters of justice. All skills and movement locked.
  2. Meanwhile mages tele in; shattered stones for AOE stuns and back to back gear stuns.
  3. While these 2 classes, jump in and stun, druid comes from behind and roots the whole group.

While a few waves of attack fail, we try to adapt but stun them 1st, But a group of BDs just switched on their Spirit of resistance and and rushed at the whole wave stunning the lot of them. Nothing could stop them before they crashed into the wave. No Dark circle, No fear, No blind, no charmer stun, No barb charge, No fear arrow, No Hunter trap. :wall:Then comes the cycle of palas, mages and druid once BD charges in. All the while their damage classes pick is off one by one and we're standing there movements locked, skills locked; Not able to do anything just watching as our HP dwindled.:imdead:

We tried to use the AOE stuns and silences in our arsenal which are few as you've now realized from lore's post as compared to the other faction.

1. Tried using Dark circle - BDs ran over them, Tried using new Lock skill, Zone of weakness again ran over by BDs.
    Even pool of darkness was run over, I had thought that since its a dmg skill BD would be slowed down by that but it is my understanding that Pool also appears as a debuff on enemy and BD skill resists that too?:what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Not sure about this part; Need to cross verify.
  2. I agree hunter fear arrow gave some relief sometimes, maybe a 2s gap to heal myself before dying again.
  3. At one point, I saw a BD parry hunter trap 4/4. Not just the dmg but the stun too; Is that supposed to happen?:huh: Does that happen with ranger trap? 

I would try to elaborate more on mc aoe stuns but it's just that there isn't any left. I've numbered out all the classes and skills in my head to my knowledge. Before it was Wardens leading the charge with their immortality which still exists but now it's also a BD which resists everything, Shields himself, stuns everyone, Hams and attacks harder than that damn swamp slug.:omg::omg: It provides a safety net for all the other players while they're being defended by BDs.

After a few mins, people lost the motivation to keep trying. They were just being stunned and killed back to back with no hope of any counter. Is this how ever war or group battle against the sentinels' side will be from now on? Not asking for much, just a fighting chance.

Please don't interpret this as a rant of any sort favoring any particular side. I'm simply trying to assess the capabilities of these new skills and their interaction with already existing ones and how they affect gameplay.
If there's someway you could bring this to the developer's attention, We would be ever so grateful.

@Higgings @Akasha

Cheers & Stay safe everyone. 🍻
Much love.💙

I definitely can see everything you mentioned brightly. This might be a serious problem when it comes to wars and PvP scenarios Many vs Many. I believe devs are already aware of this though... and I'm really, really hoping that this 3rd test will change a thing or two. 

Just now, Higgings said:

I definitely can see everything you mentioned brightly. This might be a serious problem when it comes to wars and PvP scenarios Many vs Many. I believe devs are already aware of this though... and I'm really, really hoping that this 3rd test will change a thing or two. 

Yes! Wars and PVPs shouldn't be an easy win to either side.

Do Necros totem stack? Meaning if there are 4 totems on, does each make 1 skeleton for each dead character?

Edited by Gladiator

2 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Yes but squishy

Follow-up question then, are they considered 'players'? Meaning AoE skills are limited on them?

Just now, Gladiator said:

Follow-up question then, are they considered 'players'? Meaning AoE skills are limited on them?

I believe they're considered the same way as Charmer's dog and bird, in terms of summoned monsters.