[2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Preview

Peony

Just now, Morgana said:

BD's run through dark circles?

Sorry, I haven't played in a while because of my uni stuff so I'm not familiar with the details anymore 😕

Yeah, basically can resist 4 stuns every 20sec,

3 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Ah well... that sucks man😂

Not for you Birdie, since you own one, but for us Legion, yep, it sucks :ping4:

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

It's hard for us to control anything if everytime we get a cc, there are like 3 elven characters who are able to remove/be immune to these mentioned skills xd. 

Still stun alot ._.

On 5/25/2020 at 10:19 AM, lore said:

recap

legion, 5 (-1?)aoe skills (2 not effective in wars), 16 single target (3 not effective in war) 

3(-1?) aoe skills effective in wars, 13 single target skills effective in war

sentinels, 7 aoe skills (1 not effective in wars), 12(-1?) single target (1 not effective in war)

6 aoe skills effective in wars, 11(-1?) single target skills effective in wars

@Kathleen This guy counted the stuns for you 🙂

The paladin's skill is incredibly bad, I had high expectations just because It was passive, but I end up being disappointed as usual with the paladin.:true_story1:

I suggest adding damage reduction to the player instead of blocking, as a kind of stone skin that activates when having a certain amount of health ... it works as well for mace and shield as for 2h weapon users, it also gives honor to his name .. INNER FORCE !!:canada_rage:

I begin to believe that it is a waste of time to continue playing with the paladin

Edited by Kaesarz

23 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

@Kathleen This guy counted the stuns for you 🙂

Aoe skills arent all stun on sentinel, but most aoe are disable/debuff/stun in legion side, and 1 class have multiple aoes.

Edited by Kathleen

1 hour ago, Bounce said:

Agreed. That's why priest is becoming so unpopular... This class need changes like an effective stun and a rebuild of “word power”.
When the maximum level was lvl 20 it was an effective skill mainly against casters. But with a high mana regeneration of lvl 30 gear plus guild mana regeneration, even on 5/5, nowadays, enemys can regenerates their mana so fast that the ability has no effect. I think the skill should remove a percentage of mana AND a percentage of maximum mana for some time.

I can't wait for this update! :vp-hearts:
Cheers

Everything about priest bad. I wish i hadn't created this useless hero. It is the worst pvp hero, worst damage, worst healing. My only function in game open aura and giving others players gods help. 

4 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

Everything about priest bad. I wish i hadn't created this useless hero. It is the worst pvp hero, worst damage, worst healing. My only function in game open aura and giving others players gods help. 

And resurrection, agreed.

Here's how to make bd skill "balanced".

1st: Get rid of the stacks, not needed.

2nd: Just make it a copy of barbarian nature.

Nobody will complain.

Maybe remove rush resist too since ideally you'd combo this new skill with rush to resist stuns and catch ppl fast instead of being able to have both. Just my 2 cents.

34 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

The paladin's skill is incredibly bad, I had high expectations just because It was passive, but I end up being disappointed as usual with the paladin.:true_story1:

I suggest adding damage reduction to the player instead of blocking, as a kind of stone skin that activates when having a certain amount of health ... it works as well for mace and shield as for 2h weapon users, it also gives honor to his name .. INNER FORCE !!:canada_rage:

I begin to believe that it is a waste of time to continue playing with the paladin

Remind me of Seeker Passive, Inner Rage.:haha:

Just now, Speedom said:

Remind me of Seeker Passive, Inner Rage.:haha:

These skills should be renamed as "INNER FRUSTRATION"

2 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Nobody will complain.

Maybe remove rush resist too since ideally you'd combo this new skill with rush to resist stuns and catch ppl fast instead of being able to have both. Just my 2 cents.

I have better idea that devs might like about bds new skill......make it passive skill :troll_face1:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hmm no, I believe it only dispels current buffs it has got and shortens the time of new casted buffs. Mental pit and Silence have got totally different effects. That's clearly a supporting skill, but I would see such a thing way better on a warlock more than a mage, in my honest opinion. 

Ummm yes kind off.... i could relate to what u mean and read again its shortening the effect of new skills used by opponents i guess

1 hour ago, oninone98 said:

Everything about priest bad. I wish i hadn't created this useless hero. It is the worst pvp hero, worst damage, worst healing. My only function in game open aura and giving others players gods help

healers became useless in general (for the sentinels) since they warden came in, once gm will rebalance its ass off in order to need a heal priest will be good again

remember that you have the ability to heal from effects in area,as example u can heal ur teammates from the series of mental pits caused by the tormentors in invasion of chaos, heal from barb's roar, heal from a 4/4 death sentence grimoire, delete the new death knight's skill, delete almost anything the warlock does (note that old inker can use dark seal wich decrease healing recived by 80%, priests can heal from that, sadly seal dosent apply on that cursed skill named blockmaster)

the problem that in pve you have an tank capable to tank almost evrything (out of guild events and raidbosses like blackelm/giant cotopus) whiout an healer.

Edited by lore

1 hour ago, Kathleen said:

And resurrection, agreed.

Well they dont even know priest has resurrection. They respawn instantly. Probably i used 5 times since it came.

16 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

Well they dont even know priest has resurrection. They respawn instantly. Probably i used 5 times since it came

what the goddamn hell is the sentinel side? here (us saffire mc side) ppl pray and wait for the revive by necro .-.

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Nobody will complain.

Maybe remove bd class so he stop killing you at arena or what ever so you be happy ? Dude every class got op buff this time idk why you cry that much if you don't like it just play other game and put some respect to devs efforts

2 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

Maybe remove bd class so he stop killing you at arena or what ever so you be happy ? Dude every class got op buff this time idk why you cry that much if you don't like it just play other game and put some respect to devs efforts

You are entitled to your opinion but the skill is idiotic. Even if the devs deserve respect for their efforts, i dont give it out for free. Fact is that there is problems with the skills and im telling them what i think about it. Stop being a corporate stan like some idiotic lefty from united states.

You also can go ask any pala if they are happy with with this "op buff" they got. :haha:

i can understand the frustration of many people here but i am sure developers are giving great thought and doing their best to balance everything

Edited by Sai Chandra

Just now, Sai Chandra said:

hiee julie :hi:, i can understand the frustration of many people here but i am sure developers are giving great thought and doing their best to balance everything

It's not Julie who isn't aware of that. 

5 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Now a very serious note a suggestion: 

with new bd resist skill i think you should look into removing resist and stun from rush because if u think from any class/group vs bd that is gonna use rush( already resist) then he stuns and uses ham which doesnt allow u to use skill, some classes dont even have that many skills to cast which can remove the skill effect, not to forget, the amount of damage they make on you, how u think u can survive? 

Either u should make new skill time based like all other classes that have resist or should remove resist and stun from rush. This is a way to balance out the high damage from such a class. 

Hello my name are swagarhero from the themercer guild. Im Indian from india, pls my forgiv englis. Why are nerf bd again i ask? i was kiil evryone with counter attack with one press button but not can now. why!?? Mc becom more n more stronk evry updat but bd make gay. I was not can kill mc now so now mi wife left. she say she will make mc char and marri a shaman coz they big dmg heal. She say my pp smol coz me not can rush 7 yrds like before. My guild stealing my leader rank and give to chinese becaus more dmg than me. Again u ask for nerf bd. Where is justice in game? Gm pls u are make bd moar gay every update mc kill me 1 hit. Pls help.

13 minutes ago, Bladesharp said:

Hello my name are swagarhero from the themercer guild. Im Indian from india, pls my forgiv englis. Why are nerf bd again i ask? i was kiil evryone with counter attack with one press button but not can now. why!?? Mc becom more n more stronk evry updat but bd make gay. I was not can kill mc now so now mi wife left. she say she will make mc char and marri a shaman coz they big dmg heal. She say my pp smol coz me not can rush 7 yrds like before. My guild stealing my leader rank and give to chinese becaus more dmg than me. Again u ask for nerf bd. Where is justice in game? Gm pls u are make bd moar gay every update mc kill me 1 hit. Pls help.

wtf-did-i-just-read_o_3039649__01.jpg.bd1061a45245774712abf59374676c30.jpg.4d31238f2f9d152958b06167d229c896.jpg

Melhorem a skill de paladino, todo mundo ganhando skills interessantes e animadoras, paladino ganhou uma habilidade bastante aleatória e ruim, e ainda por sinal foi nerfada, queria pala tank? Coloca fortificação no lugar do block 

#reworkskillpaladin

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

You are entitled to your opinion but the skill is idiotic. Even if the devs deserve respect for their efforts, i dont give it out for free. Fact is that there is problems with the skills and im telling them what i think about it. Stop being a corporate stan like some idiotic lefty from united states.

You also can go ask any pala if they are happy with with this "op buff" they got. :haha:

Yet u didn't talk about pala skill but you only target the bd because you are an mc player if bd skill isnt fair then what u have to say about warlock area stun skill ? Locks can stun you for your entire life that's why bd got resist skill to try and avoid that incredible stun , moral of story you need to be fair towards every class not just attacking bd because he is your class natural enemy or something cheers.

19 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

moral of story you need to be fair towards every class not just attacking bd because he is your class natural enemy or something cheers.

According to your history you: Cheer on buffs of Elven classes and complain about buffs of Legion, why cant he do the same for his side? :pin2:

Just now, Mercurry said:

According to your history you: Cheer on buffs of Elven classes and complain about buffs of Legion, why cant he do the same for his side? :pin2:

Check all my posts I never attacked some class and made comments about it asking to nerf it but he literally attacked the bd since they posted the new skill but he won't talk about barbs who can have 100% immunity for 8 secs xd

3 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

hiee julie :hi:, i can understand the frustration of many people here but i am sure developers are giving great thought and doing their best to balance everything

Yea what does that have to do with me?

6 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

it is always like this for other classes to receive the best skills and the paladin receives one that in 4/4 will continue to be useless to insist on paladin a better tank if the guardian launched.:facepalm:

6 hours ago, oninone98 said:

You can wait 2 more year maybe you get one ☝️ ty for your cop I’ll see you in two years mean while sit and relax and watch the show my fella friend att devs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

56 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Yea what does that have to do with me?

Hi Julie fktrump here 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

wtf-did-i-just-read_o_3039649__01.jpg.bd1061a45245774712abf59374676c30.jpg.4d31238f2f9d152958b06167d229c896.jpg

Swag a crap quit complaining you kn your laughing your ass off of mcs rite now thinking 🤔 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Higgings
I understand you guys are friends, but try to avoid such language please.

3 minutes ago, Fkelfs said:

Swag a crap quit complaining you kn your laughing your ass off of mcs rite now thinking 🤔 muaaaaaaaaa muda fuc 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol Swag one of the best BD in the game.

3 hours ago, Bladesharp said:

The first 80% of the post is pure nosense and randomess. 

Did you saw the amount of ppl complaining of the bd? For the warlock getting resisted its a death sentence, ranged classes can go out of his new skill and attack it. 

Also look at death knight's saturation, u think it's fair?

Also give a look the infographics