[2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Preview

Peony

7 minutes ago, lore said:

did you saw its damage compared to the magical attack?

I honestly wouldn't create a full magic dk to make this skill somehow decent xd

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I honestly wouldn't create a full magic dk to make this skill somehow decent xd

i dont mean use a full magical dk, but a weapon that also posses magical attack would make it handy

Wondering which daggers i should use for my pvp seeker :panda2:

I hope for a nerf for shamans just once at least, they have been dmgers + healers + stunners at once with all skills they have by now.

P.S. Legion classes have alot controlling skills.

Edited by Kathleen

4 hours ago, Kathleen said:

It's hard for us to control anything if everytime we get a cc, there are like 3 elven characters who are able to remove/be immune to these mentioned skills xd. 

1 hour ago, lore said:

i dont mean use a full magical dk, but a weapon that also posses magical attack would make it handy

You dont even get lifesteal from the magic damage, its not worth getting 

27 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

Wondering which daggers i should use for my pvp seeker :panda2:

I hope for a nerf for shamans just once at least, they have been dmgers + healers + stunners at once with all skills they have by now.

Lol BD are the ones you should be afraid. Now your seeker sun net is useless against them.

8 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Lol BD are the ones you should be afraid. Now your seeker sun net is useless against them.

Let me fix this for you, every single stun of every single class is useless and all you can do to evade getting nuked is to run :ping4: (If youre not a warden, ofc)

Edited by Mercurry

34 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

Let me fix this for you, every single stun of every single class is useless and all you can do to evade getting nuked is to run :ping4: (If youre not a warden, ofc)

If you can run lmao

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Wait what? 

I was testing out the DK skill and I wasnt getting any health from lifesteal yesterday

Just now, Mercurry said:

I was testing out the DK skill and I wasnt getting any health from lifesteal yesterday

@snorlax could you check this and say if it was a bug? It was the same story for Shaman's lighting shield. 

Why don't we get life back if we are actually making damage from a skill?:vp-nono:

@HiggingsI just looked at the part II test server post on the russian forum and there´s changes to skills and it says there, it now works with lifesteal, also it can crit now :pin2:

Edited by Mercurry

15 hours ago, Facundes said:
Nobody will talk about how op is the seeker's skill? 80% automatic attack damage on targets around? it looks like a joke, need to nerf this skill. It is ridiculous to see the damage that a seeker is doing in a dg.

And they gave it a little buff now as well 🙂

by looking the test log, shaman new skill is gonna be nerfed too badly, from 80% to 50% dmg redu, if make a comparons u will get more tan double the damage u used to do under the effect, and it lasts 8 seconds, yes the cd was buffed form 35 to 32 seconds but its not eught as my opinion,

10 sec duration or 30 sec cooldown

53 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

@HiggingsI just looked at the part II test server post on the russian forum and there´s changes to skills and it says there, it now works with lifesteal, also it can crit now :pin2:

I'm considering to buy this skill and to even level it up now ._. 

Just now, Higgings said:

I'm considering to buy this skill and to even level it up now ._. 

need try it with a partial magic dmg and then full magic dmg builds for see how is better

Why all this drama? Warspear isn't created to make 1 class takes all.. It's a game where teamplay kicks in.. You can't take on a bd? Then let a rogue kill it, rogue can't tank all the players thats where the dk and barb enters.. Tanks can't chase running opponents? Hunters are here.. Need some buffs, heal and revives? Shaman, necro and charmers will back you up.. IDK, why most of the players picks a class that can outclass almost everyclass.. To make game easy, to make themselves wealthy or what(and this might be the reason alliance side is overpopulated now).. But for me, it's a game for making friends.. I play as a hunter so as much as possible to help the party I maxed out the stuns, put on some Castle Relics and try not to get in the way of my party.. My job is to snipe out the enemies, stun and assist the healers.. That is how my character is designed and that is how I play.. No need to cry if a bd has too much resist or a mage can jump and nuke me.. My party would defend me.. That is how you should all play and not playing by yourself.. 1 party of lvl20 could take down a lvl32 player if you get what I mean..

6 minutes ago, Vicstone said:

Why all this drama? Warspear isn't created to make 1 class takes all.. It's a game where teamplay kicks in.. You can't take on a bd? Then let a rogue kill it, rogue can't tank all the players thats where the dk and barb enters.. Tanks can't chase running opponents? Hunters are here.. Need some buffs, heal and revives? Shaman, necro and charmers will back you up.. IDK, why most of the players picks a class that can outclass almost everyclass.. To make game easy, to make themselves wealthy or what(and this might be the reason alliance side is overpopulated now).. But for me, it's a game for making friends.. I play as a hunter so as much as possible to help the party I maxed out the stuns, put on some Castle Relics and try not to get in the way of my party.. My job is to snipe out the enemies, stun and assist the healers.. That is how my character is designed and that is how I play.. No need to cry if a bd has too much resist or a mage can jump and nuke me.. My party would defend me.. That is how you should all play and not playing by yourself.. 1 party of lvl20 could take down a lvl32 player if you get what I mean..

Yeah but when that BD also has buddies that will back him up, and do it better because one side has overall better classes than we have a right to complain. 

On 5/25/2020 at 11:19 AM, lore said:

recap

legion, 5 (-1?)aoe skills (2 not effective in wars), 16 single target (3 not effective in war) 

3(-1?) aoe skills effective in wars, 13 single target skills effective in war

sentinels, 7 aoe skills (1 not effective in wars), 12(-1?) single target (1 not effective in war)

6 aoe skills effective in wars, 11(-1?) single target skills effective in wars

the last question u need make is the cost, duration, cooldown, covered area, maximun targets, range and consider any extra attribute and other skill before saying how the update will change the game or say wich side has an advantage, because as we can see there also population issues

Respect is a Dangerous Word - t.j. peters - Medium

17 minutes ago, Vicstone said:

Your first sentence answers your whole question. Warspear isn't created to make 1 class takes all. Then why does this new skills make it so?
Can't kill a warden on your own? Let's wait for dispel relic to work or bring hunter, rogue, shaman, necro, charmer, dk and barb to deal more damage than block heal. What do you do when1 BD can kill a whole party of questors in t3 t4? Or takes out all my friends and comrades whose bread and butter is control skills?

Same here my man, I'm here for the community. I'm not for favouring any one side or class too much. All we are request for is a little balance.
@Vicstone
Much love.
Cheers.🍻

Edited by TheCaster

19 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

Yeah but when that BD also has buddies that will back him up, and do it better because one side has overall better classes than we have a right to complain. 

Then you and your party just lacks braincells.. Ask higgings here, I dont have any pvp equips neither my equips aren't maxed amp.. The highest is +7 shitty xbow from sea and +5 on sets and accessories.. But how come I can kill a full  maxed amped pvp equipped players? You can't kill the bd and he has party.. Then kill all the party members first before your party confronts it.. Proper breathing makes the brain work, you should try..

13 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Your first sentence answers your whole question. Warspear isn't created to make 1 class takes all. Then why does this new skills make it so?
Can't kill a warden on your own? Let's wait for dispel relic to work or bring hunter, rogue, shaman, necro, charmer, dk and barb to deal more damage than block heal. What do you do when1 BD can kill a whole party of questors in t3 t4? Or takes out all my friends and comrades whose bread and butter is control skills?

Same here my man, I'm here for the community. I'm not for favouring any one side or class too much. All we are request for is a little balance.
@Vicstone
Much love.
Cheers.🍻

Call a lock.. Dont need any dispell if warden cant move..

Hello amorcitos!

I haven't been as active here because I'm preparing translations, although I collected the main ideas from you and I will be sending to our devs right now. P.S.- a big "Thanks" to Hig, once again taking the charge and helping with the answers. And we're very happy to hear such a positive overall response from you! 

I Love You Heart GIF by Captain Obvious | Love you gif, I love you ...

Now a very serious note a suggestion: 

with new bd resist skill i think you should look into removing resist and stun from rush because if u think from any class/group vs bd that is gonna use rush( already resist) then he stuns and uses ham which doesnt allow u to use skill, some classes dont even have that many skills to cast which can remove the skill effect, not to forget, the amount of damage they make on you, how u think u can survive? 

Either u should make new skill time based like all other classes that have resist or should remove resist and stun from rush. This is a way to balance out the high damage from such a class. 

20 minutes ago, Vicstone said:

Call a lock.. Dont need any dispell if warden cant move..

Thank you.😄 That's the 1st thing I thought of too. Locks are not always available since I think you'd already know they're not a very popular class due to survivability issues. Why must a dozen people surround a warden while he does this one man show of block healing and holding so many of your or my friends?
I hope you understand my point of view here man. Not asking for anything else.

But I think we're getting a bit off topic here though since no existing skill reworks has been hinted at so far from devs. xD
Have you tried the new Guild mermen event, Arena 5s, Raid boss wars; the ramifications of BD having this 4x resistance buff for 22s? @Vicstone

Edited by TheCaster

9 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Hello amorcitos!

I haven't been as active here because I'm preparing translations, although I collected the main ideas from you and I will be sending to our devs right now. P.S.- a big "Thanks" to Hig, once again taking the charge and helping with the answers. And we're very happy to hear such a positive overall response from you! 

I Love You Heart GIF by Captain Obvious | Love you gif, I love you ...

Trying my best hehe

06bc2e175dae90e921e6217ccc362d0c.gif.2755c874841189873230f5df83c1f3be.gif

On 5/23/2020 at 2:23 PM, Peony said:

Removes from the opponent several buffs that were received from the skills, and applies the Time Absorption debuff to the opponent for some time. This effect shortens the duration of all new skill buffs.

This is a combination of 3 things in 1 time: debuffing the enemy+silence+mental pit 

this is tooooooooooooooooo much for a mage. Imagine a combination of mage + bd 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

you guys are making me laugh. 

For sure needs some changes

Edited by Necromaa

2 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

This is a combination of 3 things in 1 time: debuffing the enemy+silence+mental pit 

this is tooooooooooooooooo much for a mage. Imagine a combination of mage + bd 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

you guys are making me laugh. 

For sure needs some changes

Hmm no, I believe it only dispels current buffs it has got and shortens the time of new casted buffs. Mental pit and Silence have got totally different effects. That's clearly a supporting skill, but I would see such a thing way better on a warlock more than a mage, in my honest opinion. 

BD skill is op lol. Reminded me of Rogue old passive but it's an active 100% resist chance. Idk what BD willing to sacrifice some stats for it unless they're strictly pvp. Unless, they drop the resist stats and max that skill. All these skills are good tbh if you know how to use them properly. Soon or later, you'll see people complaining about skill of players thinking it's noob. Been like that for all expert skills. Take it or leave it and move on. :haha:

Edited by Speedom

• Peony changed the title to [2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventure. Preview
20 hours ago, oninone98 said:

I just checked priest. Its bad man, 1vs1 it doesnt prevent using skill, only nearby enemies prevented. What is the point of that? do it also main target. 

My first impressions that druid, necro, bladedancer, shaman broken. Even if devs nerf them, still they are going to be broken

Agreed. That's why priest is becoming so unpopular... This class need changes like an effective stun and a rebuild of “word power”.
When the maximum level was lvl 20 it was an effective skill mainly against casters. But with a high mana regeneration of lvl 30 gear plus guild mana regeneration, even on 5/5, nowadays, enemys can regenerates their mana so fast that the ability has no effect. I think the skill should remove a percentage of mana AND a percentage of maximum mana for some time.

I can't wait for this update! :vp-hearts:
Cheers

• Peony changed the title to [2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Preview
27 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Lol I saw a bd straight walked though the dark circles of 2 warlocks and killed them like they were pests

Haha x.x probably a "little" screenbug that happened there:pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 minutes ago, Zurp said:

No bugs, thats just how bd is now...

BD's run through dark circles?

Sorry, I haven't played in a while because of my uni stuff so I'm not familiar with the details anymore 😕

Edited by Morgana