[2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Preview

Peony

Just now, oninone98 said:

one skeleton 3000 hp 700 magic hit yeah situational

it still need something to die, that makes it good in mass pvp and pve

4 hours ago, Fortuno said:

Using misinformation to suit your purposes is malicious. Bd's got their counter attack back? are you insane? Even with all the adjustments it's not the same skill as it was.

Counter-attack long ago used to depend on character's physical power, and now it's a more of a damage reflection skill with a chance.

And before you start making assumptions: I'm not making any suggestions and I never played a bd in my life, thank you.

Then don’t reply if you never play one ☝️ I have also rouge they can harm resit shield high dmg low your dmg parry block dodge speed accuracy and now resist ?? !!!!! 22 sec with a 28sec cd wow he’s like all characters in one 

Please add Horse anywhere in map. So that we can travel fast. Walking take too much time to reach our destiny. Everybody can ride horse. Since this game is old style with magic, bow & arrows and spears or axe. Modern game have gun, car or train to travel. Horse riding will be fun. 

I just checked priest. Its bad man, 1vs1 it doesnt prevent using skill, only nearby enemies prevented. What is the point of that? do it also main target. 

My first impressions that druid, necro, bladedancer, shaman broken. Even if devs nerf them, still they are going to be broken

16 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

I just checked priest. Its bad man, 1vs1 it doesnt prevent using skill, only nearby enemies prevented. What is the point of that? do it also main target. 

My first impressions that druid, necro, bladedancer, shaman broken. Even if devs nerf them, still they are going to be broken

Agreed.

16 hours ago, PixelSquare said:

Increasing hotkey panel, ui scaling, and active widget it's a nice update. As for skill, does mage skill remove DK dark shield buff? If yes, then DK wouldn't stand a chance against mage:ping4:.

I said this is bad dk now no dks playing only a hand full I was going for dk to get a tank resist skill or a Warner shield to block what do they get a dmg magic skill are they foreals??? I’m already seen the outcome I’m leaving game no chance I keep playing wasting so much money, for wat,???? My main chars will always be trash and never coming back I was truly hoping they change for good but they don’t care about mcs cuz population low Hu who cares they think it’s only a few mcs let go una only on elf’s that were the real profits comes right ??? !!!!! Devs ? 

1 minute ago, Ultslayrs said:

Hi y doesn't test server work on my phone I did download it but says can't open file

The testing process of today has expired, but tomorrow it will take place a new one. 

Ok i main Paladin and i have a complaint about the new skill.... This will be the paladins VERY FIRST passive skill and comparing it to other tanks passives it's a huge let down; barbs last wish good, barbs stone skin godlike, dk secret reserves godlike, wardens block master godlike. But paladins recieve 5% cd and 2% block while the skill is lvl 1, i was dissappointed so i didn't explore the skill any further. But I've come up with my own way to revise the skill to where if your hp is lowered the universal effect at any level to be for the skill to block all damage for 3 secs with a cool down of maybe 20 or 30 sec and if you level the skill up you increase the hp activation of the skill and the cd%. Give it a thought PLEASE i don't want the palas very first passive to be any less compared to any other tanks passive. That's all

25 minutes ago, Xxkkinglay said:

dk secret reserves godlike

You're speaking of the same secret Reserves dks have got as passive skills?

It's a PvP 1vs1 skill. As for now, it has literally no use on many vs 1 scenario, cause you'd die in a matter of seconds 

43 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The testing process of today has expired, but tomorrow it will take place a new one. 

Were the link to downtown I can’t find it 

1 minute ago, Fkelfs said:

It’s Russian I can’t understand it nor were to go 🥴

Use the automatic translation google chrome has built in. 

Right now the servers are off and the links are gone. 

Tommorow there is going to be second phase of testing. The links will appear appear here

You can find these posts in the russian part of the forum, they have a special section called Тестовый сервер (Test server) for this.

Nobody will talk about how op is the seeker's skill? 80% automatic attack damage on targets around? it looks like a joke, need to nerf this skill. It is ridiculous to see the damage that a seeker is doing in a dg.

Hunter and Warlock skill has a very high stun effect, nerf it because it is a stun in the area and with all this time stunned since the class has 3 more stuns than this very complicated and appealing one.
And why doesn't the wizard's ability take petrification from the Warlock?

As I see the wizard's ability (PETEIFICATION) is still a buff.

Edited by Beowullf

This new skill of the bd is too absurd, a class that already has high damage, stun, tank, and now does not take stun? For me this game is over, total unbalance

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

muito obrigado... paladino nao tanka nao e damage nem e full suporte no pvp ta uma grande vergonha parabens por estragarem a classe! a maior vontade que da é pedir meu dinheiro de volta porém estaria me igualando a vocês.... e alias nao devolveria meu tempo gasto

53 minutes ago, Beowullf said:

A habilidade Hunter e Warlock tem um efeito de atordoamento muito alto, nerfa porque é um atordoamento na área e com todo esse tempo atordoado, pois a classe tem mais 3 atordoamentos que este muito complicado e atraente.
E por que a habilidade do mago não retira petrificação do Bruxo?

Pelo que vejo, a capacidade do assistente (PETEIFICATION) ainda é um bônus.

desenvolvedores nao conhecem o proprio jogo! nao sabem balancear as classes!

1 hour ago, Beowullf said:

Hunter and Warlock skill has a very high stun effect, nerf it because it is a stun in the area and with all this time stunned since the class has 3 more stuns than this very complicated and appealing one.

I ask you to check 2019's data results(check bellow), the post i did about aoe stuns and ask yourself why the warlock dosent have a skill like dragon eye too (wich decreases by alot the energy use) 

Edited by lore

8 hours ago, Fkelfs said:

Then don’t reply if you never play one ☝️ I have also rouge they can harm resit shield high dmg low your dmg parry block dodge speed accuracy and now resist ?? !!!!! 22 sec with a 28sec cd wow he’s like all characters in one 

Oh I will because unlike you I've seen how counter attack works now. You are the one who should remain silent you fool. Ask anyone in the world chat who has counter-attack leveled, or stay and rot in your cage of ignorance.

6 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Screenshot_20200525-190405__01.jpgScreenshot_20200525-190600__01.jpg

Why some of the emojies change so much on the high res version? Shy panda at least looks a lot different.

Maybe due to pixel compression?

14 hours ago, Facundes said:
Nobody will talk about how op is the seeker's skill? 80% automatic attack damage on targets around? it looks like a joke, need to nerf this skill. It is ridiculous to see the damage that a seeker is doing in a dg.

It will indeed make mages obsolete in dgs

9 hours ago, Beowullf said:

I don't understand your logic. First and foremost, for the mage to be able to use that skill it should be able to click on that character, Stone body is an emergency last save skill and makes warlocks un attackable and vice versa.

Side note: Have you ever played a warlock? Do you realize, they are the only class with just one buff skill? and you want the new mage skill to remove even that?
For a warlock to be able to use these skills, it should stay alive long enough.

Please take a look below:
Arrow of Darkness. Life exhaust. Dark circle. Pool of Darkness. Fear. Hex. Fading, Dark seal. Bloody Tribute. Relaxation. Dark seal. Stone body.
Now if you're someone who made the post with at least some basic knowledge of how Lock skills work, then you will know the corresponding working and stats of the skills I've mentioned above. One common problem you'll be noticing is that all these are debuff skills. Relaxation being the only buff skill lock has. The locks out there can testament to the insane Energy regen it takes to keep this skill activated.

So once again my good sir, I implore you not to make baseless posts. @Beowullf

Yesterday in the test server I saw people reach almost 50% resistance.
- 20% from castle scroll.
- 15% from polar potion of resistance.
- 6% guild buff.
- 7% from just one resist accessory.

Mind you, not dedicated snow resist gear that sacrifices other stats. Just 1 anniversary resist accessory.

How is a warlock, a class that solely depends on its control and debuff skills going to survive in this warspear world of resist? 

Let's Forget about all this resist for a moment. Let me paint a picture for all the good people out there:

I try to fear a charging BD at me but guess what? 100% resist during Rush. :suspicious1: Now, it hamstrings me, starts dmg spam and I'm left with the last strands of my HP even with greatness gear and accessories. Just for laughs, let's say I somehow survive the damage spam and try to put some distance or stun the BD but guess what folks? Resist count 1.:sad1: Okay so maybe I can run back some try to use circle, Oh wait, Why is that BD walking over my circle?:surprised_rage: Resist count 2. Okay run back some more <<<<<<<, Let's try fading + pool. WAIT A MIN, Where's my fading debuff gone ?:pokerface_2: Resist count 3. Fine, let's try the new skill on the way and try to silence the BD. boom Resist count 4.  Oh shit, STONE BODY TIME. Starts Praying to the Gods for a Miracle. I look at the BD standing beside my bloody and battered stone body smiling at me, laughing at my face. "Just come out of stone body you little twat, I have my fingers clicked on my skills and hovering over your soon to be dead body":fuck_that:

This may sounds funny to most of you but it's not to me and all the warlock users out there. It's just plain sad. Why must we suffer so badly after spending the same amount of time and money if not more as that person has spent into his BD? and trust me it'll not just be locks facing this issue; druids stun cycle, mage stuns, necro sleep , charmers, rangers, dks , hunters. It's understandable if their damage is low with so much resist given to them but their damage, defense, control are all outrageous. The implications of this puts all classes that gets matched up against a BD in jeopardy. 

For those who know Lock and BD workings, continue the story in the comments. Be creative. Seriously though, Try to find a way to keep my warlock alive. :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by TheCaster

On 5/25/2020 at 8:00 AM, lore said:

What if you take the new skills as a way to rebalance and add more variety at same time? 

Damage barb may become a thing

Pala may get able to recover from low hp like nothing

Charmer may get and assalut squad in their pocket,  and necros summon waves of powerfull skeletons in the warzones

There can be many outcomes, the game developer cant rebalance the already existing skills all the time, ppl wants new stuff. 

Dont even take choose how balance easy, there will be always someone mad of it or consider it useless probaly due a better skill

And as my opinion, numbers can change alot

Necro needed that skill tbh. It shouldn't change. 

30 minutes ago, Speedom said:

The Necro skill is probably the most interesting skill in the game. It's actually a necro skill. Well time to grab my lvl 20 necro that's chilling.

Yea that what necromancer word means

Dk always bad skill coming and always nerf is coming to skills.

On 5/23/2020 at 11:53 AM, Peony said:

Death Knight

Проклятие рыцаря.png Knight's Curse

Applies the Kiss of Death debuff to the opponent for some time. This effect increases any incoming damage dealt to the enemy. When the effect expires, a cursed zone is formed near the enemy for a some time. All the opponents in the zone receive periodic magical damage.

1 minute ago, fghty said:

Dk always bad skill coming and always nerf is coming to skills.

did you saw its damage compared to the magical attack?