[2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Preview

Peony

1 minute ago, Darkdogyy said:

These tests won't change skill main idea, they will work exactly like in the description. Only what can change after these test is skill power, recharge and other numbers what we don't know right now. So what am I talking about is that skills are alredy given to each class. And half of them receive trash, and you can put any numbers in these skills, it won't change that fact, that these skills are usless for their character.

What if you take the new skills as a way to rebalance and add more variety at same time? 

Damage barb may become a thing

Pala may get able to recover from low hp like nothing

Charmer may get and assalut squad in their pocket,  and necros summon waves of powerfull skeletons in the warzones

There can be many outcomes, the game developer cant rebalance the already existing skills all the time, ppl wants new stuff. 

Dont even take choose how balance easy, there will be always someone mad of it or consider it useless probaly due a better skill

And as my opinion, numbers can change alot

6 minutes ago, lore said:

What if you take the new skills as a way to rebalance and add more variety at same time? 

Adding so overpowered and absurd skills? Are you serious? Balance in this game is in very difficult situation right now and these skills only destroy it more. People want new stuff, but what they get? Yeah, they get trash. For example, warden and seeker, they get usless skills that don't make them stronger or more variety. They don't need these skills.

21 minutes ago, lore said:

Damage barb may become a thing

I can remind you, barb is a TANK, not a damage dealer. Why tank need skill that is not to his own role? This skill only interfere him from doing his main role.

29 minutes ago, lore said:

Charmer may get and assalut squad in their pocket 

This skill is absolutely useless for charmers pets, because in pve they already live enough time. A thanks to their hit points, they don't die so fast now. So why this skill is good? This skill don't increase pet damadge or make them more smarter and more usefull. In Pvp skill is literally a trash. Because we don't have extra points for it, there are more usefull skills to level up.

Increasing hotkey panel, ui scaling, and active widget it's a nice update. As for skill, does mage skill remove DK dark shield buff? If yes, then DK wouldn't stand a chance against mage:ping4:.

Edited by PixelSquare

Thx devs u did really good job , here come da beast (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 5/23/2020 at 4:46 PM, Raislin said:

Cool update but why exactly are you buffing barbs and bds again. They are already brain dead to begin with.

so u actually insulting the devs by saying they made a brain dead chars such as bd and barb ? Put some respect for devs bro they deserve it and they never make such brain dead 

On 5/23/2020 at 4:48 PM, Babocool said:

Is this a joke or are you for real buffing bds again? Like.. resist rush wasnt enough?

Instead of complaining about BDS why u don't look at locks skill ? BD is need there to resist him a bit 

22 hours ago, Necromaa said:

You seriously think mcs have area stuns? Which class except warlocks? 

Area stuns= bd rush pala fetters druids roots aura of fire mage(mages with stun staffs) 

so stop crying or sentimentals always in a habit of it? 🤔

Shaman got area stun too lol

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

The fear is not justified in my honest opinion. Not until everthing will be tested. Many things are good/bad from their description but that doesn't mean they will necessarily be like that once you try them out. The test will also allow devs to make adjustments (if needed), so there's no point for people to be motivated by fear when stating something. 

The history repeats itself at every such update 🙂. No nerfs are done in favor of legion sides ever, so its okay for us to complain before entering test which later will say : test is diff from real time scenarios. 

Its open forum and all can show their disappointment. Test or no test😁😁😁

nothing personal...

1 hour ago, Lostsignal said:

Shaman stuns🤣🤣🤣🤣

you made me laugh much thanks

Edited by Necromaa

I want to think that they were wrong with
the skills of the bd and the seeker, actually
it should be the other way around (seeker
with resistance and bd with aoe damage)... eh?  ..eh?....EH?:i_know_what_you_did_there:

7 hours ago, Darkdogyy said:

I can remind you, barb is a TANK, not a damage dealer. Why tank need skill that is not to his own role? This skill only interfere him from doing his main role.

want talk of the paladin or of the bladedancer?

7 hours ago, Darkdogyy said:

This skill is absolutely useless for charmers pets, because in pve they already live enough time. A thanks to their hit points, they don't die so fast now. So why this skill is good? This skill don't increase pet damadge or make them more smarter and more usefull. In Pvp skill is literally a trash. Because we don't have extra points for it, there are more usefull skills to level up.

increase the life duration can allow it to live more time to summon more and deal more damage, thats the part where it get usefull, but its also true that there are better skills but also having it at 1/4 will give its help by making em stand sligthly longer, every increase is helpfull , also the skill are not forced to be stronger than the previous ones and might find a use for a build when the character's level inceases by also adding more skillpoints

3 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

the area stun that you talk about only locks in position.

but here the area controll skills possed by the legion. (i will  ignore such stuff as pulling, slowing, or any other debuff that dosen't block skill usage or make u loose controll of the character)

1.dark circle, warlock, full stun

2.eathquake, shaman, only position lock (neatly useless on casters or ranged classes)

3.panic, necromancer, can be removed by damaging the affected one (fear)

4.arrow of confusion, hunter, same as neromancer's panic skill

5.otherwordly fire, charmer, full stun, on chance

now ill also look to the sentinels

1.rush, bladedancer, on chance, full stun

2.punitive roots, druid, position lock then also silence 

3.forest song, druid, on chance, applies sleep (a hit removes the effect)

4.fetters of justice, paladin, position lock then also silence (at skill developed)

5.harad's call, paladin, on chance, fullstun

6.illusory chains, mage, position lock and silence 

7.shattered stone, mage, on chance, full stun

the question now the question is their stats, for sure in a war scenario the skills panic (necro), arrow of confusion (hunter) and forest song (druid) will be actually useless due all the attacks going on

now lest see single target controll skills:

1.exalation of darkness, death knight, full stun

2.threads of darkness, death knight, position lock

2.blow of silencce, death knight, silence

3.sharp shadow, death knight, on chance, full stun

4.fear, warlock, fear (can be removed by damaging the enemy)

5.fading + pool of darkness, warlock, fullstun

6.hex, warlock, silence

7.nightmares, necromancer, sleep (1 hit removes it)

8.oppression, charmer, fullstun

9.stone curse, charmer, fullstun but impossible to attack, removes from battle mode

10.knowledge of the dead man, charmer, fullstun

11.charge, barbarian, on chance, fullstun

12.shieldstrike, barbarian, on chance, fullstun

13.gouge, rogue, sleep (1 hit removes)

14.blind, shaman, blinds (increased target's dodge)

15.stunning shot, hunter, fullstun

16.arrow of silence, huter, silence

here for the sentinels

1.hamstring, blade dancer, postion lock then also silence (as skill developes)

2.scattershot, ranger, fear (but cannot be removed by attacks recived or increases dodge)

3.beast trap, ranger, position lock + silence

4.hunter's cage, ranger, lock on position (but increase target's deffence)

5.entangling roots, druid, location lock then silence (at skill developed)

6.power of water + lightning bolt, druid, fullstun

7.shocking blow, warden, fullstun

8.repellent strike, paladin, fullstun

9.disappearance, seeker, on chance, fullstun

10. sun nets, seeker, sleeps (1 hit removes)

11.armistice, priest, dosent allow the caster and affected to attack eachother

12.exhausting burden + armistice, priest, fullstun (the combo will take the chance of chain with)

here them all, please consider to also look how does the skill works, what u wont develope for increase it, as example the ranger's trap requires to be stepped on and its not visible my the enemy, making it handy in wars, or some skill will be useless vs some classes as priest's armistice vs any other heal because them will heal back, as for now there are 3 skills that can help you bypass these stuns wich are

barbarian nature, barb, immunity from any effect for some time

ennoblement, mage, (can be applied to allies!) heal from all effect and makes em immune to em for some time

natural resistance, warden, increased the resistance statistic for some time

*during the rush the bladedancer in immune from gaining any effect

for here you can see that the sentinels can make some op combo in wars for get over legion's defences by using ennoblement on other classes, possibily tanky and with good aoe damage like the paladin, and note that the first 2 i mentioned are a death sentence to any warlock, 9/13 of his skills are debuffs to the enemy aka u have resist and the warlock cant make you almost any arm (except if it crits you when using shadow sphere at maximun energy, then that will hurt)

recap

legion, 5 (-1?)aoe skills (2 not effective in wars), 16 single target (3 not effective in war) 

3(-1?) aoe skills effective in wars, 13 single target skills effective in war

sentinels, 7 aoe skills (1 not effective in wars), 12(-1?) single target (1 not effective in war)

6 aoe skills effective in wars, 11(-1?) single target skills effective in wars

why is fear skills not effective in wars?

because with all those attacks going on, i will get the hit that removes you from the effect way before it ends, and with all the aoe going on, it will happen always

why you didn't consider all the slowing and pulling skills?

even if them can make a change in the war, it dosen't fully stop a charge of players by locking em in position

if you want consider em here wich are the ones that includes that

legion:

thread of darkness, death knight, pulling,then position lock (single)

fading, warlock, slowing (single) (the combo with  pool of darkness may make it pointless)

mental pit, necromancer, highly decreases the skill cooldown stat

goading. charmer, slowing (single)

sentinels:

slowing trap, ranger, slows, aoe

tornado, druid, pulls and decrease skill cooldown speed, aoe

switcheroo, warden, switch position with target and slows, single

exhausting burden, priest, slows

excrabation, seeker, slows (single target)

splitting blow, seeker,slows (single taget)

exhaustive blow, seeker, decreases skill cooldown (single)

attraction, seeker, pulls (single target)

the skillcount will be:

legion, 5aoe(-1?) skills (2 not effective in war), 19(-1?) single

sentinels, 9 aoe skills (1 not effective in war), 18(-1?) single target (1 not effective in war)

the last question u need make is the cost, duration, cooldown, covered area, maximun targets, range and consider any extra attribute and other skill before saying how the update will change the game or say wich side has an advantage, because as we can see there also population issues

In addition, I hope the designer can optimize Forsaken's passive, which will provide 3 energy recovery in normal state, but only 1.5 energy recovery in combat state, which really has no practicality. It's really like there is no help in this passive. I really hope you guys can optimize it!:panda2:

Screenshot_2020-05-25-17-36-15-180_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

25 minutes ago, junliang said:

In addition, I hope the designer can optimize Forsaken's passive, which will provide 3 energy recovery in normal state, but only 1.5 energy recovery in combat state, which really has no practicality. It's really like there is no help in this passive. I really hope you guys can optimize it!:panda2:

now considering it the forsaken its the only faction with a flat number in its passive skill, i hope devs changes it in a 15%+ energy regen or something othercase the use at high level its inexistent (at low level helps since its 60% more energy regen at start)

25 minutes ago, junliang said:

Screenshot_2020-05-25-17-36-15-180_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Yes please. 3 energy regen compared to +4% damage Firstborn gets is literally a joke. 

1 hour ago, lore said:

want talk of the paladin or of the bladedancer?

Yes. The paladin get great skill for tanking, that makes him stronger in his main role. This skill isn't overpowered, but still helpful.

Bladedancer always was a kind hybrid tank, and his huge damage as a tank is pretty justified. But the skill he get is pretty op in pvp i think, but in practise we will see it.

Theres still slots on the side of the skills, pls put it the new slots there so it will be easy to click, than double click it

touchmaster_1590402340838.thumb.jpeg.48804fd27076f462c5e3e1cd4846ceca.jpeg

Edited by Higgings
There's no need to quote the entire topic

1 minute ago, hentbank said:

Theres still slots on the side of the skills, pls put it the new slots there so it will be easy to click, than double click it

attualy is some device there isnt the space, make that way will e fair for also the ones that cant have them in the already existing hotbar, but from 1 to 2 touches changes nothing so a good idea is to give it as option to have the new hotkeys there

please dont quote the entire update  post, you can choose the part u want quote in order to make it easier to understand just choose the part and then touch/click on "quote section", it works on both mobile and pc (view image bellow)

Screenshot (92).png

17 hours ago, Fkelfs said:

This update will make a huge difference if I quit game for good I’m tired of dks and rouge been Nerf there was a huge fight over rouge and bds rouge reflexes and bds counter attack they both got nerf but so happens the bds got they counter attack back but rouge only got half of skill back they change its mechanics to be use as a dodge skill vs before you can’t block 1to 2 hits was like a shield but they Neftalí it rouge and dks was never the same I wait wait for this update to see if rouge be buff and dk but nope 

Using misinformation to suit your purposes is malicious. Bd's got their counter attack back? are you insane? Even with all the adjustments it's not the same skill as it was.

Counter-attack long ago used to depend on character's physical power, and now it's a more of a damage reflection skill with a chance.

And before you start making assumptions: I'm not making any suggestions and I never played a bd in my life, thank you.

1 hour ago, lore said:

now considering it the forsaken its the only faction with a flat number in its passive skill, i hope devs changes it in a 15%+ energy regen or something othercase the use at high level its inexistent (at low level helps since its 60% more energy regen at start)

So then change chosen passive. Its even worse than forsaken. There is no point of crying this situation.

6 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

So then change chosen passive. Its even worse than forsaken. There is no point of crying this situation.

Agreed, the faction passives are very outdated.

Its Firstborn with a passive that is miles ahead of the other three, then Mountain Clans have a meh passive, Forsaken have a passive thats only useful on the first island and Chosen passive is just dead useless.

1 hour ago, oninone98 said:

So then change chosen passive. Its even worse than forsaken. There is no point of crying this situation

my opinion on that passive that it should be increased to 15%, extra energy at some levels helps much

11 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

Charmer skill seems fairly decentSnímek obrazovky (1782).png

Now legion can win war unless mages get in

Can send me skill description at 3/4?

Just now, lore said:

Now legion can win war unless mages get in

Can send me skill description at 3/4?

There is no way they keep it like this, theyre gonna nerf it

The server is down atm so I cant send you the description

1 minute ago, Mercurry said:

There is no way they keep it like this, theyre gonna nerf it

The server is down atm so I cant send you the description

i saw

barb new skill is

+20% pene, 20% atk speed or phy atk for 16 secs -10% max hp and +10% dmg recived

So they nerfed the charmer skill already, now its useless

EDIT: You get 2-3 really tanky dogs that only take 20% damage but I dont really see much use in that

Edited by Mercurry

3 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

EDIT: You get 2-3 really tanky dogs that only take 20% damage but I dont really see much use in that

You hadn't expected for real that they would have kept that skill the way it was, have you ._. 

Just now, Higgings said:

You hadn't expected for real that they would have kept that skill the way it was, have you ._. 

Nono, as I stated above, I expected them to nerf it 

Bd resist for 22 secs? For real? With a cd of 28.6 secs. Is that a joke or something? 

I dont know what you were thinking while making such update 

Edited by Necromaa

19 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Bd resist for 22 secs? For real? With a cd of 28.6 secs. Is that a joke or something? 

I dont know what you were thinking while making such update 

it resists 4 effects but still for too long with short cd

Bd with new skill is too much OP. On 4/4 skill, 4 resistance for +22 sec.
Bd have high damage, shield, stun, resist from rush, 4 resist from new skill.
My reaction when I tested this badass in pvp:

Laugh.gif

34 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

can send description now?

guys lets send here skill descriptions at 4/4

here all i got ill now (between skill info and gear)

light armor:

Screenshot (96).pngScreenshot (97).pngScreenshot (98).pngScreenshot (102).png

Screenshot (103).png

cloth armor:

Screenshot (107).pngScreenshot (105).pngScreenshot (104).pngScreenshot (101).pngScreenshot (100).pngScreenshot (99).png

new barb skill at 4/4

Screenshot (108).png

new castle pot (+exp in t5)

Screenshot (106).png

new event rewards

stage1

Screenshot (93).png

stage2

Screenshot (109).png

23 minutes ago, Ellatrice said:

Bd with new skill is too much OP. On 4/4 skill, 4 resistance for +22 sec.
Bd have high damage, shield, stun, resist from rush, 4 resist from new skill.
My reaction when I tested this badass in pvp:

Laugh.gif

Aigrind CEO uses bd : CONFIRMED