[2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Preview

Peony

4 hours ago, deathcure said:

when will the test servers be online, thanks in advance for the answer, want test charmer and priest O_O

I haven't got such information myself. I believe anyway we might have access to that next week. When exactly, idk

13 hours ago, lore said:

42kmra.jpg

at least the seeker has a defensive skill, the ranger is the only class on the sentinels side that does not have a defensive skill.

30 minutes ago, Facundes said:

at least the seeker has a defensive skill, the ranger is the only class on the sentinels side that does not have a defensive skill.

I would consider all the stuns and being able to hit enemies from safe distance quite defensive..

How many resists you will provide to blade dancers? Rush resist now a skill with not single but multiple resist, seems like you want to end the game... 

be happy for a while for getting advantage but what will you do if there will be no enemies to fight with? Play alone sentimentals.. AIGRIND CHURNING PROFITS FROM SENTIMENTALS? Kill mcs already with such an update, what will elfs do? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

funny do they really use some sense there while making skills?😂

16 hours ago, Beowullf said:

Benefiting the sentinels? Read again friend, the legion faction has received several totally unfair group control skills, it will be very difficult in guild vs guild battles, and especially in wars.

More than it already is, because it is totally difficult with that much of stun in the area and they only increase it by giving more skill in the area for the legion, too rough.

You seriously think mcs have area stuns? Which class except warlocks? 

Area stuns= bd rush pala fetters druids roots aura of fire mage(mages with stun staffs) 

so stop crying or sentimentals always in a habit of it? 🤔

13 hours ago, SageofWarspear said:

Not sure ... Kindly "Read" Skill descriptions ... Just cause BD got an op skill that is bound to be nerfed doesn't mean you ignore the 6 other over powered mc skills. This update does favour mc more than elf if I were to give my opinion on this subject.

¤ Warlock AoE silence?

¤ Nerco Legion of coffin dance skeletons?

¤ DK pull and mark an enemy to death (if he runs he deals dmg to his friends nearby)?

¤ Hunter's ... Ahem ... Invisible Trap that deals damage and can stun ?(basically all ranger traps combined :/).

¤ Rogue has now an equivalent of Seeker's BloodThirst skill (hp regen and high dmg) on top of absurd dodge?.

¤ Charmer's 5 Dogs and Bird ?.

Do not spout nonsense and criticise the hard work of Developers out of petty inconvenience without being sure you have ample of evidence and research. Or else I will hunt and shame Ya'll.

:pin5:

It is agreed that Mc side needs all the buffs and advantages they can due to the already dwindling population there.

If anything AIGRIND is trying to save the Mcs not destroy them.

Clearly not saving population 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just killing them more than before, so chilll druid another heal bd resist ranger stun seeker more dmg wardens more dmg so chilll no need over react (clearly you are an elf) how does that matter if mcs dont like it? 

Nessa atualização vai ter uma recuperação de personagens do ano passado?

Esta atualização terá recuperação de personagem em relação ao ano passado?

Rogue

Хитрейший приём.png Trickiest Technique

Blow that deals physical damage to the enemy. If the enemy is under the effect of the Poisonous Blades skill, the skill deals increased damage to the opponent and restores a certain percentage of the character's maximum health.

Hope heal and damage is significant enough and can be enhanced by castle pot.

4 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Clearly not saving population 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just killing them more than before, so chilll druid another heal bd resist ranger stun seeker more dmg wardens more dmg so chilll no need over react (clearly you are an elf) how does that matter if mcs dont like it? 

Yea ... clearly ur assumptions are undoubtedly absolute ... 2 lvl 29 necro lvl 28 barb charmer and other mc chars surely do suggest i am an elf only. I play both sides and don't support partisan mc nazies or nazi elf. Very immature to me its just a Game why all the hate ? I even log warden and help mc questors on their side of lab. Idk i keep rational thoughts and logic while playing the game.

Now with that out of the way ... new heal of druid barely usable as per description just a life saver ... not much use unless a hero is about to die and timed right.

Bd is purely arena skill and will be adjusted cause even i said in my previous comment that bd skill need nerfs (incase u overlooked). 

Ranger having a mid range stun is bad while a hunter has a snipe stun ? That too stun is chance.

I don't see where ur argument hold ground ... mcs much better and unique skills and more buffed than elf. We gotta see in test server but from description alone u could tell.

I am really happy my mc chars get really good power up and more advantage to fight back elf at war since mc has less number.

Edited by SageofWarspear

10 hours ago, Stroop said:

Dude why a de deff skill for bd? There are wds to tank dude give us a skill with perma buff with mana needed in time like sekkers our bds are getting weak in damage compared to all other damagers stop pvp skills and give us a little more pve buffs:'v

Blade dancers already are one of the top damage dealers in game ... what do u mean by bd having low damage ? Bd gets max speed accu pene shield parry ... they good for pve.

Just that at war they are kinda useless since they are walking dummies getting stunned ...  but i think the new skill is abit over kill ... needs a nerf

32 minutes ago, SageofWarspear said:

Blade dancers already are one of the top damage dealers in game ... what do u mean by bd having low damage ? Bd gets max speed accu pene shield parry ... they good for pve.

Just that at war they are kinda useless since they are walking dummies getting stunned ...  but i think the new skill is abit over kill ... needs a nerf

I agree. It is something like the argument I was having not too long ago... free buffs as it is due for such class to have such buffs. Anyway, I won't make a statement before seeing the test server. 

2 hours ago, SageofWarspear said:

The problem is that you use more time droping your buff than atacking 

I done a cd-crit bd and ofcourse was good at damage but you know its really annoying drop 3-4skills every 5seconds to each fking enemy, the time u spend buffing ur self and the enemy is the time a sekker kill it 5times

Same happend with a speed bd, u take more time buffing than dealing damage i think gms should make mark blade and speed skill a mana cosumes mana in time, about the new skill FOR PVP, i think gms done that bcoz of the cc chains of mcs(single target) u see as a bd that u need get close to your opponed to deal dmg and basically 70% of mc classes dont let you do it even with rush, dude the charmer,lock,shaman,dk, even hunter cc is stupid u cant even move for a sec but well anyways the new bd skill surely will be unbalanced lets see what pbe server will say

1 hour ago, Stroop said:

the time u spend buffing ur self and the enemy is the time a sekker kill it 5times

But as far as I am aware seeker is supposed to be better damager than BD :duckyduck:

I hope priest skill is going to be good because I fed up with these useless exhausted burden and mystic mark. I would say Necro skill is going to be broken in dungeons and they will have to nerf immediately. Warlock, bladedancer, warden and paladin got good skills and i didnt understand why shamans complaining about new skill. Its way better than redemption. Shamans probably will immortal with armor-def skill,heal and this new expert skill. 

29 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

But as far as I am aware seeker is supposed to be better damager than BD :duckyduck:

No offense but seeker op making 1.5m dmg in dgs even with rangers 1700 dmg only making 500k  and already has a shield tell me what rouge has ? Dodge the it’s useless vs bds rangers mages Warner’s ohhh wait bd druids no chance at all rouge to be a little better have to use full dodge but 2 hits from ranger or bds dead cuz low hp do to been force to use dodge accessories :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 minutes ago, Fkelfs said:

No offense but seeker op making 1.5m dmg in dgs even with rangers 1700 dmg only making 500k  and already has a shield tell me what rouge has ? Dodge the it’s useless vs bds rangers mages Warner’s ohhh wait bd druids no chance at all rouge to be a little better have to use full dodge but 2 hits from ranger or bds dead cuz low hp do to been force to use dodge accessories :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

How is that related to my point :seriouspumpkin:

8 hours ago, Necromaa said:

This update will make a huge difference if I quit game for good I’m tired of dks and rouge been Nerf there was a huge fight over rouge and bds rouge reflexes and bds counter attack they both got nerf but so happens the bds got they counter attack back but rouge only got half of skill back they change its mechanics to be use as a dodge skill vs before you can’t block 1to 2 hits was like a shield but they Neftalí it rouge and dks was never the same I wait wait for this update to see if rouge be buff and dk but nope 

Blade Dancer

Дух сопротивления.png Espírito de Resistência

Aplica vários buffs de resistência ao personagem por algum tempo. Cada efeito permite que você ignore o debuff recebido pelo personagem, incluindo o efeito de controle. Se qualquer debuff for ignorado, um buff de Resistência será removido.

As always, Aigrind leaving the sentinel side stronger, each balanced? a class that removes all control effects and has relatively high damage, this ability does not make sense, since the class already has resistance skills to add more, totally meaningless.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

and once again the sentinels receive the best skills, this is more than clear the favor that aingrind gives to this side, the best thing to do is to stop playing

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

I completely disagree with this update, why complete improving the elf side and nothing conclusive to mc to face elves as it should be?

there is no balance, the Warden can tank without the help of a healer, why don't they also put a block heal on the barbarian?

Why don't they put the area damage to the rogue too? Why don't they balance between the two?

11 minutes ago, Khrone said:

When 8.4 will be released?

Not sure yet. Tomorrow the testing process will take place. It's a good start, huh? :like_a_sir1:

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Not sure yet. Tomorrow the testing process will take place. It's a good start, huh? :like_a_sir1:

Wat time I live in California 

1 hour ago, lore said:

Here the tread for test servers, DO NOT seek the download links outside of that thread

That's the topic. I'm not sure about the exact time though, my apologies.

2 hours ago, Fkelfs said:

This update will make a huge difference if I quit game for good I’m tired of dks and rouge been Nerf there was a huge fight over rouge and bds rouge reflexes and bds counter attack they both got nerf but so happens the bds got they counter attack back but rouge only got half of skill back they change its mechanics to be use as a dodge skill vs before you can’t block 1to 2 hits was like a shield but they Neftalí it rouge and dks was never the same I wait wait for this update to see if rouge be buff and dk but nope 

I totally feel u brother as a rogue

The devs are watching and they sure will take good decision. 

Let's hope for the best.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

That's the topic. I'm not sure about the exact time though, my apologies.

Should start at about 3/4pm CET of the 25th

The time is always setted as moscow time (utc +3) with 24h format, 

On 5/23/2020 at 8:52 PM, Higgings said:

Can we please wait for the test servers at least before making a sort of judgement? 

Even if we don't know nothing about these skills power, from their description we can see how overpowered are some of them. And in the other side we can see skills that is absolutely useless for several characters. If developers won't fix old skills, than thess new skills will ruined balance in this game. And player fears about that are completely justified.

1 minute ago, Darkdogyy said:

Even if we don't know nothing about these skills power, from their description we can see how overpowered are some of them. And in the other side we can see skills that is absolutely useless for several characters. If developers won't fix old skills, than thess new skills will ruined balance in this game. And player fears about that are completely justified.

The fear is not justified in my honest opinion. Not until everthing will be tested. Many things are good/bad from their description but that doesn't mean they will necessarily be like that once you try them out. The test will also allow devs to make adjustments (if needed), so there's no point for people to be motivated by fear when stating something. 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The fear is not justified in my honest opinion. Not until everthing will be tested. Many things are good/bad from their description but that doesn't mean they will necessarily be like that once you try them out. The test will also allow devs to make adjustments (if needed), so there's no point for people to be motivated by fear when stating something. 

I agree, for example we dont know how many effects will the new bd skill assorb can be up to 4 in 10secs or 8 in 15

With a cooldown of 30/40secs 

We dont know how much will be the down side of barbs skill and how much the increase of the states 

We have no idea of the stun chance of hunter's trap or new ranger's combo 

Depends all on which stats the skills will have, maybe the cost of some will be enourmous, be active or in time consume (i hope barb's will be on time consume) even passive

We can misticaly find out that the druid's death cheat has 120 sec cd (wich would make sense) and dont heal crap

We need wait see the skill's stats in the testservers before judge, also see what u need lower for up it

So all this mess is for only make more mess and no more. Meme about it instead

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

These tests won't change skill main idea, they will work exactly like in the description. Only what can change after these test is skill power, recharge and other numbers what we don't know right now. So what am I talking about is that skills are alredy given to each class. And half of them receive trash, and you can put any numbers in these skills, it won't change that fact, that these skills are usless for their character.

On 5/23/2020 at 7:06 PM, Beowullf said:

You must be crazy! There is no other reason.

They filled the legion faction with stunning stun skills and even gave a necromancer a minion.

In the meantime, what do sentinels receive? Abilities totally useless, let's start with the wizard's ability: A skill that allows you to take buffs from the enemy, but how will I at least use this ability if I'm fighting an enemy that most of the skills control? You just filled the legion with area control skills and forgot the sentries, what do we do with skills that increase our attributes against control skills?

Totally unfair "are giving the legion swords and sentry sticks," how do you want there to be a fair battle? Where sentries gain ability to increase attributes and legions gain various control skills that prevent sentries from using any ability, they are totally crazy and unfair!
With each update that arrives I see that the goal of the Aigrind team is to fill the legion with control skills to make a side totally appealing, more than this already!
Because there is no class in the sentries that compares with those of the legion in the requirement (area control), there is nothing to do with the skill that increases: life, block, penetration, or whatever, because simply everyone will be unable to use skills .
BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE LEGION HAS THE ABILITY TO CONTROL EFFECT IN THE AREA, totally useless this update for the sentinels only strengthened one faction, the legion.

Completely disappointed with this long-awaited update, but that strengthened only one side, and it will be very difficult for sentries to win something like guild battle against guild, war.
This new event the legion will have full advantage, full of group control, disappointed with the skills update.

U have enough op abilities...