[2020.05.23] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Preview

Peony

Eu teria vergonha de ter criado algo assim desbalanceado as classes totalmente.... Agora Blade dancer é um deus mago é um deus e eu paro de uma vez de jogar de paladino 

Edited by Higgings
There's no need to quote the entire topic

18 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

The last sentence doesnt make any sense, i m sorry, why will i buy a skill which will decrease my hp and increase incoming dmg for the skill’s effect time? 

Kinda sounds weird... and 

if you all wanna push barbs to use more of 2h weapons, then u might as well reconsider about shield strike skill, a dmg skill that can only be used if one is using a shield, 

as always elfs get the good stuff, hah no wonder u all are running out of ideas to make a balance instead of making it a one sided game.......

I agree man !! I tired of population of elf’s cuz they all get good buff mcs side dead as it is If this skill are not worth it I’m leaving game I spend 800 dollars a month on game or more on mc side day good bye I did already but came back hopefully mcs gets better 

god... why another damage skill for seeker 

There is no comfort in new armor skills considering how few they will be and how extremely expensive they would be.:i_am_determined1:

I like the paladin's skill, it seems that now it is possible to resist a little more with a mace and shield

7 hours ago, Peony said:

Priest

Кара света.png Punishment of the Light

A magical attack that deals damage to the target and all the opponents within a yard of the target when successfully attacking it, and that with a certain chance prevents opponents from using skills for some time.

Priest has few damage skills and no stun skills (exhausting burden is almost useless cuz you need to combo with armistice and you can't attack the enemy)
So, this new skill could have a bigger target area...:huh:

The sentries were already much stronger than the legion, now that? How to animate to play side legion like that? the sentinels are already full stun in the area and now with that no one for more, already gave it to me, leaving this game.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Blade Dancer

Дух сопротивления.png Spirit of Resistance

Applies several Resistance buffs to the character for some time. Each effect allows you to ignore the debuff received by the character, including the control effect. If any debuff is ignored, one Resistance buff is removed.

Dance coffin to mc 

Idk why yall charmers complaining to me buffing the minions seems good since you cant exactly kill them if the opponent is stunned most of the time as it is. making them harder to kill after you get cc'd seems like a good buff to me. Be happy you arent seekers.

1 hour ago, Rorks said:

Lamentável, novamente elfos recebendo super habilidades e buffs extremamente desanimado com o jogo 65% do jogo se concentra em humanos / elfos lamentáveis ... 😔

Druida +1 cura? + 1 resistir em bd? Mago outro lustre. 

Puts fim de jogo

Elfspear, end game

Druid

Покровительство леса.png Patronage of the Forest

Applies the Patronage buff to the character or an ally for some time. The effect absorbs any incoming damage dealt to the target if the damage value is greater than the current health, and restores a certain percentage of the target's maximum health if the current health level is less than a certain percentage of the maximum.

Can someone decypher this description for me? Because whatever way I read this doesn't make any sense to me. Is the skill supposed to be used when your character is nearly dead? Because incoming damage has to be higher than your current HP, doesn't make the skill sound so good, unless of course you're fighting breath-catchers and swamp slugs.

I am just very confused. Never seen a more vague description yet.

1 hour ago, Beowullf said:

You must be crazy! There is no other reason.

They filled the legion faction with stunning stun skills and even gave a necromancer a minion.

In the meantime, what do sentinels receive? Abilities totally useless, let's start with the wizard's ability: A skill that allows you to take buffs from the enemy, but how will I at least use this ability if I'm fighting an enemy that most of the skills control? You just filled the legion with area control skills and forgot the sentries, what do we do with skills that increase our attributes against control skills?

Totally unfair "are giving the legion swords and sentry sticks," how do you want there to be a fair battle? Where sentries gain ability to increase attributes and legions gain various control skills that prevent sentries from using any ability, they are totally crazy and unfair!
With each update that arrives I see that the goal of the Aigrind team is to fill the legion with control skills to make a side totally appealing, more than this already!
Because there is no class in the sentries that compares with those of the legion in the requirement (area control), there is nothing to do with the skill that increases: life, block, penetration, or whatever, because simply everyone will be unable to use skills .
BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE LEGION HAS THE ABILITY TO CONTROL EFFECT IN THE AREA, totally useless this update for the sentinels only strengthened one faction, the legion.

Completely disappointed with this long-awaited update, but that strengthened only one side, and it will be very difficult for sentries to win something like guild battle against guild, war.
This new event the legion will have full advantage, full of group control, disappointed with the skills update.

We could said the same thing about sentinels before this update. Owerpowered mage, unkillable wd. Also for legion it is nerfed DK, with introduce of resist useless warlock. Of course if the chamges will ma ke legion overpowered then I suggest that devs will make something to fix that. But now is problem with elves being overpowered. So thats the reason why devs buffed legion abit.

1 hour ago, Beowullf said:

Você deve estar louco! Não há outra razão.

Eles encheram a facção da legião com impressionantes habilidades de atordoamento e até deram a um necromante um lacaio.

Enquanto isso, o que os sentinelas recebem? Habilidades totalmente inúteis, vamos começar com a habilidade do mago: Uma habilidade que permite que você receba buffs do inimigo, mas como vou pelo menos usar essa habilidade se estiver lutando contra um inimigo que a maioria das habilidades controla? Você acabou de encher a legião de habilidades de controle de área e esquecer as sentinelas. O que fazemos com habilidades que aumentam nossos atributos contra as habilidades de controle?

Totalmente injustos "estão dando espadas e bastões de sentinela", como você quer que haja uma batalha justa? Onde sentinelas ganham habilidade para aumentar atributos e legiões ganham várias habilidades de controle que impedem que sentinelas usem qualquer habilidade, elas são totalmente loucas e injustas!
A cada atualização que chega, vejo que o objetivo da equipe da Aigrind é preencher a legião com habilidades de controle para tornar um lado totalmente atraente, mais do que isso já!
Como não há classe nas sentinelas que se compare com as da legião no requisito (controle de área), não há nada a ver com a habilidade que aumenta: vida, bloqueio, penetração ou qualquer outra coisa, porque simplesmente todos serão incapazes de use habilidades.
PORQUE TODOS NA LEGIÃO TÊM A CAPACIDADE DE CONTROLAR O EFEITO NA ÁREA, totalmente inútil essa atualização para os sentinelas apenas fortaleceu uma facção, a legião.

Completamente desapontado com esta tão esperada atualização, mas isso fortaleceu apenas um lado, e será muito difícil para as sentinelas ganharem algo como batalha de guilda contra guilda, guerra.
Este novo evento a legião terá total vantagem, cheio de controle de grupo, decepcionado com a atualização de habilidades.

Kkkkkkklkkkkkk elfs full stun e dmg area

Isn't it better to exclude the mcs side and leave only the elven classes in the game? It would be much more balanced, before I had doubts, but now I am sure that this game is always on the side of the elves, gm of the elves. Anyway, I'm not going to spend my time playing a game that benefits so much on one side, vlw.

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

god... why another damage skill for seeker 

There is no comfort in new armor skills considering how few they will be and how extremely expensive they would be.:i_am_determined1:

I like the paladin's skill, it seems that now it is possible to resist a little more with a mace and shield

42kmra.jpg

Thank you for making the sentinels stronger.. 

The mage made it more powerful, he can remove buff and CD (Ridiculous) 

Sarcasm 

Gradually they will kill the Legion faction, thank you very much AIGRIND 

2 hours ago, Beowullf said:

Beneficiando as sentinelas? Leia de novo amigo, a facção da legião recebeu várias habilidades de controle de grupo totalmente injustas, será muito difícil nas batalhas de guilda contra guilda, e especialmente nas guerras.

Mais do que já é, porque é totalmente difícil com tanto atordoamento na área e eles apenas a aumentam, dando mais habilidade na área para a legião, muito áspera.

elves have much more stun in the area: paladin, druid, bd, mage ... the legion only has the warlock

26 minutes ago, Higgings said:

¿Podemos esperar a los servidores de prueba al menos antes de hacer una especie de juicio? 

Impossible, the preview gives to think that sentinels won everything. 

the developers work hard to bring a quality game this has been shown with each update the game only improves but some do not see their effort and criticize only because it doesn’t come as it suits :dunno:

11 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Impossible, the preview gives to think that sentinels won everything. 

Odd. Some other players are thinking otherwise; That's even a better reason to wait for more infos. 

Justo ahora, Higgings dijo:

Impar Algunos otros jugadores piensan lo contrario; Esa es incluso una mejor razón para esperar más información. 

Of course they're sentinels hahaha

I'm from the BR-Tourmaline server and I say with property the suffering, for the skills that are defvalued,  infested with Mage and Paladin. Now with the upgrades you'll earn, you'll be more powerful. 

Very good update ... developers obviously will balance out some kills but its nice that MC has more buff in terms of war advantage this time ...

(Necro gay Overlord Ains Own Gown skill that will summon corpse to do coffin dance/Warlock Aoe silence/DK aoe dmg and target dmg/Hunter invisible traps that stun and list go on ... helpful cause mc has low number during wars)...

Just Bd skill kinda unbalanced pls nerf (Arena God?) ... Mcs got good buffs now. 

But the issue is to update our gears and buying signs XD. Gonna take a while and also to adjust to all these new arsenal of broken abilities ... its gonna be chaotic and madness. 

Shaman skill might need to be an Area of Effect. Just like Priest's Redemption skill. Otherwise I think Mc class are well buffed ... If not overpowered (for war).

Why does Seeker not have a defensive skill ? Damage already is best among other damage classes. It is indeed good in PvP (2x pene dagger with fero is my current pvp weapon as seeker ... 1hit caster or light armor and 4 hitting Barbs and Dk is kinda cool loool) but only against half pvp or no pvp geared enemies... facing greatness or complete set pvp gears and seeker useless (need change skill setup cause Resilience rapes Critical chance and damage) just deals high burst and that's it (2x2 u need a setter partner like Paladins or Bd) give a resist skill like Zurpi suggested or a defensive stat would surely make it more better to pvp as a seeker. (Hey ... I still enjoy 1 tapping 6-7K damage on non-arena geared enemies hehehehe. Name is Reapersage in US server if you wanna look me up).

Paladin skill is not at all good. Maybe for a full block parry arena Mace Shield Paladin okay since it will be helpful and low Hp Paladins can permanent stun. However I am not satisfied with this. I think Paladin needs a damage reduction skill for PvE (Like Deathknight expert skill Blood Shield) . If a Paladin tanks high end Dungeons it will be really difficult. I guess new skill from armour sets might help a bit. For now Support 2h magic hammer is only meta for Paladins in PvE.

I know developers are against giving away drop rates (Come on guys ...) since they want to avoid exploits but ... pretty please ? Drop rate at DG pls :3.

I am not sure ... I am kinda wondering how arena gonna be with these new PvE skill set armour. Meh ... Going HULK as a tank would be fun or else disable them at arena battles ? Not sure need clarification here pls thx :3.

I don't know bros ... This update is a huge step that is Chaotic. Can be good can be bad but lets see in the test server :3.

Good work Development staff! I see you took inspiration from a lot of places 🤣.

Edited by SageofWarspear
Adding info.

54 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Thank you for making the sentinels stronger.. 

The mage made it more powerful, he can remove buff and CD (Ridiculous) 

Sarcasm 

Gradually they will kill the Legion faction, thank you very much AIGRIND 

Not sure ... Kindly "Read" Skill descriptions ... Just cause BD got an op skill that is bound to be nerfed doesn't mean you ignore the 6 other over powered mc skills. This update does favour mc more than elf if I were to give my opinion on this subject.

¤ Warlock AoE silence?

¤ Nerco Legion of coffin dance skeletons?

¤ DK pull and mark an enemy to death (if he runs he deals dmg to his friends nearby)?

¤ Hunter's ... Ahem ... Invisible Trap that deals damage and can stun ?(basically all ranger traps combined :/).

¤ Rogue has now an equivalent of Seeker's BloodThirst skill (hp regen and high dmg) on top of absurd dodge?.

¤ Charmer's 5 Dogs and Bird ?.

Do not spout nonsense and criticise the hard work of Developers out of petty inconvenience without being sure you have ample of evidence and research. Or else I will hunt and shame Ya'll.

:pin5:

It is agreed that Mc side needs all the buffs and advantages they can due to the already dwindling population there.

If anything AIGRIND is trying to save the Mcs not destroy them.

Edited by SageofWarspear
Adding info.

31 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Of course they're sentinels hahaha

I'm from the BR-Tourmaline server and I say with property the suffering, for the skills that are defvalued,  infested with Mage and Paladin. Now with the upgrades you'll earn, you'll be more powerful. 

13 minutes ago, SageofWarspear said:

Not sure ... Kindly "Read" Skill descriptions ... Just cause BD got an op skill that is bound to be nerfed doesn't mean you ignore the 6 other over powered mc skills. This update does favour mc more than elf if I were to give my opinion on this subject.

¤ Warlock AoE silence?

¤ DK pull and mark an enemy to death (if he runs he deals dmg to his friends nearby)?

¤ Hunter's ... Ahem ... Invisible Trap that deals damage and can stun ?(bascially all ranger traps combined :/).

¤ Rogue has now an equivalent of Seeker's BloodThirst skill (hp regen and high dmg) on top of absurd dodge?.

Do not spout nonsense and criticise the hard work of Developers out of petty inconvenience without being sure you have ample of evidence and research. Or else I will hunt and shame Ya'll.

It is agreed that Mc side needs all the buffs and advantages they can due to the already dwindling population there.

You're welcome.

Once again the sentinels are favored, bd will become god, immortal druid, magician will be even more op, these dvs are all elves can only, it’s time that I stop playing

Edited by Higgings

1 hour ago, Fortuno said:

Druid

Покровительство леса.png Patronage of the Forest

Applies the Patronage buff to the character or an ally for some time. The effect absorbs any incoming damage dealt to the target if the damage value is greater than the current health, and restores a certain percentage of the target's maximum health if the current health level is less than a certain percentage of the maximum.

Can someone decypher this description for me? Because whatever way I read this doesn't make any sense to me. Is the skill supposed to be used when your character is nearly dead? Because incoming damage has to be higher than your current HP, doesn't make the skill sound so good, unless of course you're fighting breath-catchers and swamp slugs.

I am just very confused. Never seen a more vague description yet.

Yes ... It basically cheats death ... A 1 time use version of Healing Barrier. If your friend is 1k and a swamp slug is gonna send him to respawn statue use it on him and he gets hp and avoids the 10k damage from slug completely and gets healed for an amount not known yet  ... As per what I understood from it.

4 minutes ago, joao10 said:

Once again the sentinels are favored, bd will become god, immortal druid, magician will be even more op, these dvs are all elves can only, it’s time that I stop playing

21 minutes ago, SageofWarspear said:

¤ Warlock AoE silence?

¤ Hunter's ... Ahem ... Invisible Trap that deals damage and can stun ?(basically all ranger traps combined :/).

You are welcome.

Edited by SageofWarspear

Again, why you add another combo skill on expert skill. If you really like combo skill on expert skill, please remove the goddamn Cd on expert skill everytime per use. It's really annoying waiting another 1s to use another skill when your 2nd combo on expert skill.

And why give Bd another resist skill ? Bd already have op resist relic and rush just like barb but making it more op ? But why mage were not added on the new op resist relic ? This bd class is truly godly class in both Pve/Pvp it's a cancer of the game.

The new incoming feature are great and amazing. Truly appreciate the new feature but why it took alot year for simple feature ? Hoping looking up for another changes on next incoming update. Happy Gaming everyone !

11 hours ago, Peony said:

Blade Dancer

Applies several Resistance buffs to the character for some time. Each effect allows you to ignore the debuff received by the character, including the control effect. If any debuff is ignored, one Resistance buff is removed.

Nice joke, guys! HAHAHHAHAHA.... Now show us the real expert skill BDs are receiving. Got me there

Now Bd and druid will get even stronger, mcs again do not receive group control skills in their tanks, while pala and bd stun many mcs, I just got discouraged, stop playing soon, this game was made for the elves

Edited by Higgings

7 hours ago, Zurp said:

Can someone explain why seeker needs this? Seeker already does more damage than any other class... I feel like bds skill should be for seeker..

This. Ask for defense since class was created get bombarded with damage skills, considering how much PvP will be required it really should be.

That or fix/adjust the useless skills now smh

13 hours ago, Peony said:

druida

Покровительство леса.png Patrocínio da Floresta

Aplica o buff de Patronagem ao personagem ou aliado por algum tempo. O efeito absorve qualquer dano recebido ao alvo se o valor do dano for maior que a saúde atual e restaura uma certa porcentagem da saúde máxima do alvo se o nível de saúde atual for menor que uma certa porcentagem do máximo.

Mano q roubo slk como já não tivesse cura e escudo

This update is a bit speechless, and more biased towards pvp. I can see that Hunter has acquired meaningless skills again. The help he can get in pve is not great. He needs to become more powerful in the environment of pve. Then there is Warden, which has become a protection profession. Naturally, it has a very strong defense, but at the expense of attack ability. This is equal, but why do you want to break this equality, so that the guards have a strong attack and defense capabilities?

B6805A33EFA9487D2036A9564A24011B.gif

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

Can we please wait for the test servers at least before making a sort of judgement? 

when will the test servers be online, thanks in advance for the answer, want test charmer and priest O_O

Edited by Higgings

Dude why a de deff skill for bd? There are wds to tank dude give us a skill with perma buff with mana needed in time like sekkers our bds are getting weak in damage compared to all other damagers stop pvp skills and give us a little more pve buffs:'v

I hope that if there is a reshuffle of skills, you don't do shit with the magician ...
Because the only thing the class has is damage in the area, it does not even have the ability to stun like the other classes.
And taking the only thing the class has that is damage is immense stupidity, just like the guard, a class that only aims to withstand the attacks of the bosses of the map and decided to take it out of the class, a class that does not kill anyone!
A class that starts attacking another player in the summer and when it arrives in the winter has not yet killed, the weakening of the skills only serve the side of the sentries, because there are several classes of the legion stunning and giving a totally unfair and superior damage to all classes of the sentinels ...
You only have eyes to screw with the sentinels, no longer do skills for the sentinel faction that will calm down against the various stunts that the legion faction has, on the contrary they fill them with more group control skills.
you should play your game sometimes for a change.

13 hours ago, Aman said:

Isn't it better to exclude the mcs side and leave only the elven classes in the game? It would be much more balanced, before I had doubts, but now I am sure that this game is always on the side of the elves, gm of the elves. Anyway, I'm not going to spend my time playing a game that benefits so much on one side, vlw.

Kinda makes sense

Definitely looking forward to this update @Peony. A lot of people have mixed reviews about the new skills. Skill point distribution, cd time and specific stats of the skills are yet to be revealed. Like @Higgings said, waiting for the test server to see how it pans it out.

That being said, I'd like to express my views on a few:

On 5/23/2020 at 2:23 PM, Peony said:

Blade Dancer

Why? Just why? I believe you can already see the reviews about this. So I'm not going to try and elaborate.:angry1: Sincerely Hope this is not final.

Necromancer

Мёртый солдат.png Dead Soldier

Places the totem in the specified area for some time. If there is a dead monster or player within a few yards of the totem, the totem will every few seconds summon a skeleton for some time, which deals magical damage to the enemy, or a skeleton warrior with a chance equal to the value of the Critical Hit parameter of the character that deals increased magical damage to the enemy. One skeleton is summoned for each killed monster or player.

Very creative, I must say. Really looking forward to this. I hope the skeletons aren't too weak. Now it feels like that class is aptly named.

Rogue

Хитрейший приём.png Trickiest Technique

Blow that deals physical damage to the enemy. If the enemy is under the effect of the Poisonous Blades skill, the skill deals increased damage to the opponent and restores a certain percentage of the character's maximum health.

Personally felt they deserved a stun or a stun bomb. But hope your recover a good amount of hp with his. Godspeed @Bruce Wayne:drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Seeker

Инстинкт атаки.png Attack Instinct

Each character's auto attack deals additional physical damage to all opponents within a yard of the target for some time.

No defensive skill? xD Glass cannon level infinite. I saw a video of a seeker soloing st hero in 6 mins I think. Tanked all 4 bosses at st hero simultaneously; with mermen talents but pretty good!

Shaman

Шаманское очищение.png Shamanic Cleansing

Reduces any incoming damage dealt to the character or an ally for some time and removes all debuffs from the target, including control effects.

Wanted to know how investing skill points into this would empower it. More reduction on incoming damage?

Warlock

Зона слабости.png Zone of Weakness

Creates a zone of weakness in the specified area for some time. The zone reduces the numerical value of magical protection and blocks the ability to use skills for all opponents in the zone.

No skill like mage ethereal barrier? xD With so much resist in play; barb skill, mage skill and Bd rush, I was hoping locks get some survivability and have a somewhat balanced attack caster like mage; One of the hardest and most challenging classes to play out there. Leveling my lock to level 30 was a lot of work. 
I hope it has this skill has the range of shaman weakness totem.:kawaii: Locks deserve it.

Raid boss Orcinus

What would this raid boss drop?:hmm:

Deadly Illusion (Lightweight armor)

Creates three copies of the character for 15 seconds. The copies deal physical damage to the enemy in the amount of 30% of the physical strength of the character. When the damage is done, the copy disappears and deals 150% damage to the attacker, but no more than 5000 units.

Let's say a 1k physical dmg rogue or ranger uses this skill and splits into 3 copies with the all the same stats( crit, pene, speed, etc) as the main; but with only 30% physical dmg. A total of 4 rogues/ rangers with main rogue dealing 100% dmg and 3 copies doing 30% each?
If a skill is used during this period, do all the 4 toons use the skill on the enemy?
Correct me if my interpretation of this skill is wrong please.

On a side note, It's fun being the underdog and fighting against an overcrowded and overpowered elf community to an extent. But if there are such an extensive imbalance between the skills of both sides, it makes some of us wonder whether it's worth spending time and money into the game. I myself know at least 8 - 10 people who spent approximately 300 to 400 dollars per month on the game in mc and I speak collectively for them when I say the imbalance on some of the classes is disheartening. Hoping this update solves that issue.

Love the click on name to apply skills. As a healer I can't stress enough how much that helps;especially in really crowded situations.
Wish there was someway to put all hotkeys together. But that's asking for too much maybe. xD

Cheers to all! 
The updates have been rolling out at an amazing pace recently. Thank you for all your hard work Devs!:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:
Stay safe everyone.💙

Edited by TheCaster