(US-SAPPHIRE)MC & Forsaken- MERCENARY

DarkMeqa

....?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. ....?

Announcements

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LVL: 2

NEWS

GUILD PLAYERS

HEAD HUNT PICS.

PICS.

VIDS.

ABOUT GUILD

INFO : We are recruiting more players...We need players that are active and a person who participates...

If you want to join, just post your replies at this topic ;)

for MC/Forsaken  US Sapphire Server only

I Can Only Say I Have One Of The Best Guilds Around You Guys Took Forever For Me To Find But I'm Glad I Didn't Stop Looking. mercenary Are Trained Elite And You Guys Hardly Needed Training  :dirol:

WE Need A Meeting Soon To Discuss Some Rules And GeT Some Clarification On Other Stuff ForYou Guys Also Planning A Cl Run NextWeek GetWith Me So I Know What Bosses You Need.

Hey guys id love to join on my rogue when you get more room. Lv 18 rogue named ionz. Haven't been on him much bc I'm bored and been leveling a dk but if I had people to play with on him I'm sure I'd play him more. Pm me in game or on here if you want to know anything:)

Hey guys, my game is messed up since the last update. Have tried to uninstall/reinstall twice, but it won't load. Have an email in to support, hopefully they can fix whatever is wrong. Be back as soon as I can! MERCENARY!

Sorry guys...

not online yesterday...

power's out in the whole city..

so i cant play..

hopefully, power will return this day..

using comp. shop.

hey guys its me :D srry i  wasnt on last night i was passed out :D but i would like to make a request :P my freind irl, is interested in joining the guild hell be making a char soon and id like to inv him into the guild, ill be able to help him offline if needed :P give him advice and show him tricks i cant rlly show ingame