<RAWR> Recruiting Low Levels

Titus

recruiting levels 4-8, the reason why is because I wanna get players to level up with other guildies besides having the trouble asking a higher level in guild for help so if anyone wants to join with a level 4-8 forsaken on US Sapphire please pm Demeonthie

I dont want to join guild  ;D but u can pm me to help kill any boss....my shaman is abandoned on Forsaken island anyway

Depends, what boss :P

i dont need/want any boss...im just saying if u need help to kill any boss on Forsaken Island just pm me...i will help you

\

Oh my bad, I didn't understand... kinda tired

• 2 months later...

recruiting levels 4-8, the reason why is because I wanna get players to level up with other guildies besides having the trouble asking a higher level in guild for help so if anyone wants to join with a level 4-8 forsaken on US Sapphire please pm Demeonthie

No One Join Rawr it is me and my gfs scammed guild Titus stole it from us her friend passed lead to him on accident and he wouldnt give back called us suckers and kicked us Unreliable Faggot traitor Dont join