yesindo

indonesian cumunity  

1. 1. indonesian cumunity

• elf & chosen indonesia
    • mc & forsaken indonesia

• 3 weeks later...

you dont see USA players putting USA in their username

ignorant foreigners  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You are the foreigner, your blood is made of foreigners, your history wroten by foreigners, your country resources are from foreigners, and you put an USA flag every 2.02 mins in a movie what is worst than putting br, pl, cz, or whatever to identified themselves easily with ppl of the same country. At least that foreigners are not the cause of the disease of the global economy, or guilty of hundred and hundred of wars that happened and still happen with or without our knowledge, etc

Anyway you are the foreigner.

You re the Mrx son of a decadent century and a decadent way of life which can exist no more. You are the son of thousands of nonamed foreigners who wrote their story in innocent blood.

Leave the people alone, no one need your completely ignorant racist opinion. Just smoke urself and dissapear with the air. Thanks.

And YOU! :diablo:  INDONESIANS! FREE THE STAIRS, NOT ALL MY HEROS ARE ROGUE! :diablo:

You are the foreigner, your blood is made of foreigners, your history wroten by foreigners, your country resources are from foreigners, and you put an USA flag every 2.02 mins in a movie what is worst than putting br, pl, cz, or whatever to identified themselves easily with ppl of the same country. At least that foreigners are not the cause of the disease of the global economy, or guilty of hundred and hundred of wars that happened and still happen with or without our knowledge, etc

Anyway you are the foreigner.

You re the Mrx son of a decadent century and a decadent way of life which can exist no more. You are the son of thousands of nonamed foreigners who wrote their story in innocent blood.

Leave the people alone, no one need your completely ignorant racist opinion. Just smoke urself and dissapear with the air. Thanks.

And YOU! :diablo:  INDONESIANS! FREE THE STAIRS, NOT ALL MY HEROS ARE ROGUE! :diablo:

durka durka huehuehue Britain's have same language speak british or speak 'merican. or shut the duck up in american server ok kid  ;D

durka durka huehuehue Britain's have same language speak british or speak 'merican. or shut the ♥♥♥♥ up in american server ok kid  ;D

I am sorry dude, but just for you to know you are posting in EU emerald.

I am sorry dude, but just for you to know you are posting in EU emerald.

if your friends are ignorant enough to put "br" "indo" "pinoy" or any other inbred hyphen included in a username, to then immediately establish a clique to shun anyone else; then i will take my hatred towards foreigners at its source  ;D

do you see americans ever say "come here for USA thread, find USA only friends"?

no, because we are not inbred  ::)

if your friends are ignorant enough to put "br" "indo" "pinoy" or any other inbred hyphen included in a username, to then immediately establish a clique to shun anyone else; then i will take my hatred towards foreigners at its source  ;D

do you see americans ever say "come here for USA thread, find USA only friends"?

no, because we are not inbred  ::)

No. I actually read worst things, as the one you wrote in this post.

it means love  isnt u indo girl :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yes, i know the meaning      :blush:  im just surprised  hahahay    ;D ;D ;D