Ban me or not from forum.

vamppire

Ban or not to ban me?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Ban or not to ban me?

• yes
    • no
    • i dnt like u(ban)

I make this topic, as i see that i wont get devs answer abt abandoned chars ingame.So i make up to forum ppl to decide if i should get baned, so i can leave this forum and also game that i already dnt play.If most ppl vote for ban me then Devs should ban me.

Actually there's no much to be answered, we don't plan to delete (for this time) so called abandoned characters because you never know who is abandoned or not.

There're people who are returning to their lvl 1 characters after two years of absence.

So for now situation is like this, please, understand it.

And no, you won't be banned.

And of course there will be no account deletion and everyone knows why.

Actually there's no much to be answered, we don't plan to delete (for this time) so called abandoned characters because you never know who is abandoned or not.

There're people who are returning to their lvl 1 characters after two years of absence.

So for now situation is like this, please, understand it.

And no, you won't be banned.

And of course there will be no account deletion and everyone knows why.

How many people actually returned after a year to level 1? They can just make new characters.

How many people actually returned after a year to level 1? They can just make new characters.

but they have unique nicknames, you know.

I hope we can do something fair with this situation in the future, it's need to be carefully considered.

but they have unique nicknames, you know.

I hope we can do something fair with this situation in the future, it's need to be carefully considered.

Very few have unique nicknames. If someone wants a name that is taken, it's probably not unique.

Everyone who wants deletion is probably wishing to get nickname from culture/shows/games etc. like Malzahar or Geralt.