New Ranger skill vs Barbarian!!!!

Ryuken

I was very upset, when i catch ranger in pvp war, saddenly i run around like hell, i couldn't attack him then when i was running like mad people he used other skill to make his bow mighty damage and i died, it's not fair for barbarian, all barbar's skills are useless if fighting with ranger, please test barbar vs ranger!!!

Taunt skill is very very useless skill in pvp, same like barbar has no new skill, if arena is open, so barbar becomes the weakest class, and ranger and rogue become no.1 class on each faction. New ranger skill is like invisible, it can avoid attack and make creature craaaaazzy... If u think smartly, new ranger skill is same with 50% dodge + 50% parry + 20% block + 100% defence, is it fair? If it compares with roar, which the roar is just reducing 10% of dmg, how do you think???????

All barbarians have no advantage anymore, this is reason why:

1. Roar won't working without paying, although raising skill level, roar make themselves losing 1-2 sec to attack.

2. Taunt make them risky to die, other people happy

3. No crystal on shield, so still better using two-handed axe/sword

4. Not good for solo hunter and PvP because taunt is only useful tanker for party

My question, why barbarian doesn't have skill to increase defence? Like puretank or magic shield for example

All barbarians have no advantage anymore, this is reason why:

1. Roar won't working without paying, although raising skill level, roar make themselves losing 1-2 sec to attack.

2. Taunt make them risky to die, other people happy

3. No crystal on shield, so still better using two-handed axe/sword

4. Not good for solo hunter and PvP because taunt is only useful tanker for party

My question, why barbarian doesn't have skill to increase defence? Like puretank or magic shield for example

barbarians are still really strong. Dont come here if you dont know how to play.

I agree that rougues should have another skill.

Rangers are damn easy to kill cuz the dodge system is not working.. and the staff dont reply.

Taunt in pvp works. If u use it your enemy losing target so he must click again on you to attack. That ranger skill is not really dangerous to barbarian if you fight with ranger alone. Ofc if there will be more enemies can be dangerous. I agree with all You ppl with roar timing. Its too short so we cant use it again before skill reload. Roar is useless now.

@andrianz taunt makes losing enemy's target? Really? maybe you mean when fighting in group not 1 by 1 (single pvp), when my friend is being attacked by opposite faction then i use taunt during that, the enemy can't attack my friend anymore, is it true?

@andrianz taunt makes losing enemy's target? Really? maybe you mean when fighting in group not 1 by 1 (single pvp), when my friend is being attacked by opposite faction then i use taunt during that, the enemy can't attack my friend anymore, is it true?

the barbiarian skill on 1vs1 is really usefull.

Dont come here and cry of you dont know how to play.

Today i lost many fights 1vs1 cuz the skill remove the target so i have to click afain.. so if i dont pay atention barbarians will easily kill me.

The balance is absolutely perfect now, I sometimes loose sometimes win depending on the circumstamces but ranger is far from untouchable ! The only reason your loosing is because you dont have good equip or you dont know what youre doing !

of course rangers gonna say everything is perfect now  ;D this skill should have been released along with invisibility for rogue and other better skill for barbarian. why releases are not thought over?

two range classes + this skill, makes it 100% unbalanced in war for elfs against mc, impossible catch them, hit n run, uses crossing,  run again, ofc balanced.

in pvp, rangers get 2-3 seconds of god mode were they are untouchable , we click on them and cnt atk at all.

I'm using it in pvp. Most ppl (me to) targeting once then concentrate on skills, when u use taunt your enemy will loose target (must click on you again to attack). I check that on BD in pvp. They got similar skill, and it works same in pvp so lookout when you pvp BD.

Damn i say game is perfect cuz before patch was like impossible to win vs a barbarian.

Wjen i was saying that u guys were like: "i cant hear you"

Finally now i can win vs barbs and its depends on luck. (if both have boss drops equips) and  sometimes i win sometimes i lose.

Its not the ranger too strong cuz the dodge dystem its still ficked (when reply tp my video sent to support?...)  its the rogue to weak.. i tested it and it has no good skills (except the powerfull atk) and the skill wich increase dodge has lower duratikn than the rangr one, hasnt it?

Lol barbar still strong..

see rare wpn in barbar 190 dmg..

But ranger just 160 and low armr and healt..

And taunt very work in big war..

For me,

Better give ranger  10% dodge or  15% dodge than new skill scatter shot.

Before last update,

I even can survive on 1 vs 2.

Now after update,

I die in  3 seconds if 1 vs 2.

New skill really useful for farm boss.

More ranger, more untouchable.

Imagine if 3barbar vs 3ranger.

But if 1ranger vs 1 ,specially 1 vs 2.

Its really suck.

More dodge better than new skill in this situation.

Finally now i can win vs barbs and its depends on luck. (if both have boss drops equips) and  sometimes i win sometimes i lose.

Its not the ranger too strong cuz the dodge dystem its still ficked (when reply tp my video sent to support?...)  its the rogue to weak.. i tested it and it has no good skills (except the powerfull atk) and the skill wich increase dodge has lower duratikn than the rangr one, hasnt it?

You're right the rogue is too weak.  Essentially the rogue is a bd with less defense less life and less power.  If the only skill a ranger gets nxt is a useless pve buff or a 3 second duration skill (lol like kick in the back)  when all other classes get pvp skill then yes ranger is balanced. 

However look at the latest skills: druid/shaman are essentially pve only.  Bd/barb taunt mostly pve.  Rogue has a mild boost to both pve and pvp but needed it most.  Ranger got a massive boost to pvp.  Even if you counter the skill by clicking the ranger you still cannot attack for a few seconds. 

So essentially rangers can have pvp immunity from one enemy multiple times a fight.  As it stands now rangers are overpowered.

• 1 month later...