who's oldest player here?

bloodordzz

Guest XthekingX

Snorlax oLdest player :D

Well why are you annoying me you coward shadow? ::)

What are you doing anyway? Harass me to death?. :facepalm:

sorry but i got to admit this, i am the one who reported seduce to moderators.. :blush:  guess what happened a few hours later? Ba dum tss :blush: ;D

sorry but i got to admit this, i am the one who reported seduce to moderators.. :blush:  guess what happened a few hours later? Ba dum tss :blush: ;D

i have talked to roland in elf side anyway and thats not the reason you stupid moron ::) ;D  i didnt post for a week because he told me not to post for a week for silence and thats it.

Even millions of reports it will not work you Stupid Communist Drunkard ::) ::)

• 1 month later...

Oldest ones I know are Knox,Chocola and Revendark,these are both old and cool,I don't know in legion side but sulla seem like an old player,and if myth was her shaman then a fast killer too.

I was there already a long time ago and i saw lots of actual pro as small newbie's :happy:

i was praised by odin in forums back when i used lv9 bow from NPC shop (before amplify came out)

Oldest ones I know are Knox,Chocola and Revendark,these are both old and cool,I don't know in legion side but sulla seem like an old player,and if myth was her shaman then a fast killer too.

lol it sounds sulla is girl or mabe shemale  ;D :wacko:

Old or new its not important ,, he must no spammer no scammer no distruber bloodlordz :facepalm: :facepalm:

look who talkin shit nd big  u ever scamed me distrubed me  ofc u ducked up nd revived 4time nd now say like this ? im just spammer nothing more like u  keep suckin on hassn  :crazy: ull  get more than his juicy as always u got  :spiteful: :facepalm:

look who talkin shit nd big  u ever scamed me distrubed me  ofc u ♥♥♥♥ed up nd revived 4time nd now say like this ? im just spammer nothing more like u  keep suckin on hassn  :crazy: ull  get more than his juicy as always u got  :spiteful: :facepalm:

Hahahahahah  ;D ofc  8) noooob bloodlordz

Please take your drama away from topics that have nothing to do with it :facepalm:

Whose the oldest players here? Hmm..that's a tough question indeed.

I knew a guy who was 46 year old who played warspear, so unless there are someone whos older than him i guess hes the oldest player :dirol:  xp