What you got from surprise chest? :D

Out of 60 chests; 3 costumes, 1 fighter set crystals, 2x rune of healing, 1 rune of fortitude, 1 crystal of wisdom, 1 crystal of accuracy and 1 market license. The rest is junk.

It is interesting to see all the costumes + crystal-set came on my mcaken-accounts and 'nothing' on elf-side. My mcaken are lvl 10, 12 and 15 (the 12 got 2 costumes!), and my elves are lvl 20, 18 and 17. Do lower levels have higher chance for nice items?

waiting for my video

Out of 60 chests; 3 costumes, 1 fighter set crystals, 2x rune of healing, 1 rune of fortitude, 1 crystal of wisdom, 1 crystal of accuracy and 1 market license. The rest is junk.

It is interesting to see all the costumes + crystal-set came on my mcaken-accounts and 'nothing' on elf-side. My mcaken are lvl 10, 12 and 15 (the 12 got 2 costumes!), and my elves are lvl 20, 18 and 17. Do lower levels have higher chance for nice items?

I've got 2 costume from my 2 rangers(lvl9 and  8  ) and  only 1 costume and some goodies on mcsaken.(lvl18-20)

So maybe low level players got better  chances but I don't think so,since I've just tried with one of my forgotten lvl3 char.Got only Skin D:

From 90 chests i got 2 costumes, Illusion Shield, 4x Rune of Fortitude, Rune of Reflection, Rune of Healing, 3x Rune of Darkness, 2x Rune of Defence, Moon Rune, Set of Dark Fighter's Runes, Crystal of Permeation, Crystal of Guille (dagger), Crystal of Goodness (mace), Set of Mage's Crystals, 1 sign, 1 extra pocket, 3 repair scroll, 10x teleportation scroll, Market Stall.

I guess i was lucky.

80 Suprise chest + 10 suprise chest from trading costum

2% costum

1% skin

2% Set rune

1% Set crystal

1% Sign

21% rune and crystal

3% Useless rune and crystal (Like: i got crystal mace on m.c side)

10% potion reward

60% trash item quest

I got 6 costumes

And 1 illusion kris.

Others were junk such as crystals, runes, scrolls etc.

(Got an angel costume) (and red dress for woman costume) (novice shamans outfit costume)(ice narwhal costume)(novice mages outfit)(red sorcerer costume)

price rune n crystall, sign, costum, potion n scroll, and skin become down now :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...