What you got from surprise chest? :D

Frikid

Out of 60 chests; 3 costumes, 1 fighter set crystals, 2x rune of healing, 1 rune of fortitude, 1 crystal of wisdom, 1 crystal of accuracy and 1 market license. The rest is junk.

It is interesting to see all the costumes + crystal-set came on my mcaken-accounts and 'nothing' on elf-side. My mcaken are lvl 10, 12 and 15 (the 12 got 2 costumes!), and my elves are lvl 20, 18 and 17. Do lower levels have higher chance for nice items?

waiting for my video

Out of 60 chests; 3 costumes, 1 fighter set crystals, 2x rune of healing, 1 rune of fortitude, 1 crystal of wisdom, 1 crystal of accuracy and 1 market license. The rest is junk.

It is interesting to see all the costumes + crystal-set came on my mcaken-accounts and 'nothing' on elf-side. My mcaken are lvl 10, 12 and 15 (the 12 got 2 costumes!), and my elves are lvl 20, 18 and 17. Do lower levels have higher chance for nice items?

I've got 2 costume from my 2 rangers(lvl9 and  8  ) and  only 1 costume and some goodies on mcsaken.(lvl18-20)

So maybe low level players got better  chances but I don't think so,since I've just tried with one of my forgotten lvl3 char.Got only Skin D:

From 90 chests i got 2 costumes, Illusion Shield, 4x Rune of Fortitude, Rune of Reflection, Rune of Healing, 3x Rune of Darkness, 2x Rune of Defence, Moon Rune, Set of Dark Fighter's Runes, Crystal of Permeation, Crystal of Guille (dagger), Crystal of Goodness (mace), Set of Mage's Crystals, 1 sign, 1 extra pocket, 3 repair scroll, 10x teleportation scroll, Market Stall.

I guess i was lucky.

[MOON KITTY] [FLAMY CAT] [TUXEDO (IDK NAME)] [sET OF FIGHTERS RUNES] [sET OF HEALERS CRYSTALS] AND ALOT OF RUNES AND CRYSTALS. OFC I GOT ALOT SCROLLS,POT AND QUEST ITEM TOO :facepalm:

80 Suprise chest + 10 suprise chest from trading costum

2% costum

1% skin

2% Set rune

1% Set crystal

1% Sign

21% rune and crystal

3% Useless rune and crystal (Like: i got crystal mace on m.c side)

10% potion reward

60% trash item quest

I got 6 costumes

And 1 illusion kris.

Others were junk such as crystals, runes, scrolls etc.

(Got an angel costume) (and red dress for woman costume) (novice shamans outfit costume)(ice narwhal costume)(novice mages outfit)(red sorcerer costume)

:facepalm: not offending anyone, but i hate it when people link or say wht they got, makes me blind  :aggressive: link link link i didnt like the 10xsurprise chest too much chaos today

3 costumes(angel, sorceress and dress), decorative skin (axe), def rune, hp rune, 1 set dmg spheres, sign and hair color and book of oblivion.. the rest were pots/scroll and quest items. yes im veryyyy lucky haha  :blush:

price rune n crystall, sign, costum, potion n scroll, and skin become down now :crazy:

80surprise chest 9costume 10x repair scroll 3x set of crystal 2x set of rune rogue outfit etc 10-15quest items... ;D

lazy gimme glamour kitty or fury demoness  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I open 140 chest

In first set got night demon

Then    i got white bunny.glamoury kitty.darkness demon

Illuson blade and baton and spear

X2 repir sets x1 tEle and runes and crystals :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So as you know , we got 10x surprise chest for each character, so tell me what you got. :) :) ;) ;)

Опубликованное фото

From 120 chests got some costumes and Dragon Charmer 8) (Already sold :tease: )

1000+ Chests

What did i get? i didnt open them so i will not open them till he/she dies :DDDDDD