freakout also known as mtm

Pinoyz

Today a rouge name freakout attack me then I fight back I killed him many times.I didnt know its mtm the bladedancer. Then mtm pm saying I mess with the wrong panda (he using panda costume) I said to him he attack first then he said he attack who ever he wants  :facepalm: its not my fault I fight back. Mtm go play mario bro. In that game im not king kuppa there I cant fight back  :facepalm: this is just a game just enjoy it mtm  :tease: and dont call me noob cause I know I am and I admit it and your the pro  :dirol:

He know good who you are so only one explanation is he did by mistake. Mtm is good guy in my opinion.

He started first I dont like what he said that he attack who ever he wants. I just fight back then why he need to pm me saying I mess with the wrong panda  :( im a friendly noob but the way he confront me is not good and he did it in purpose cause he use skills thats not a mistake besides they were 3 vs me only ive been playing warspear since june and hes the first firstborn that I dont like.

how'd he pm you if you on opposite sides?

many at warspear have multiple characters.

some advertise their other names, some dont.

aigrind made the decision to not allow 'trashtalk' between elves and humans.

i disagree but its not my decision.

having multiple high level characters (both human and elf) is the only way we can play this game well.

the war is escalating.

is there still a truce at nadir?

He started first I dont like what he said that he attack who ever he wants. I just fight back then why he need to pm me saying I mess with the wrong panda  :( im a friendly noob but the way he confront me is not good and he did it in purpose cause he use skills thats not a mistake besides they were 3 vs me only ive been playing warspear since june and hes the first firstborn that I dont like.

Whomever hurt you is my enemy because I trust you. Please confirm if you want to ignore him, I will do the same

how'd he pm you if you on opposite sides?

many at warspear have multiple characters.

some advertise their other names, some dont.

aigrind made the decision to not allow 'trashtalk' between elves and humans.

i disagree but its not my decision.

having multiple high level characters (both human and elf) is the only way we can play this game well.

the war is escalating.

is there still a truce at nadir?

He use mtm hes bladedancer

roflol guys, its just a game to escape.the world. :lol:

someone atked you and you take it like a beef makes you noob in real life. :P

Like.you gotta pay MIracle Coins to respawn. Haha!

Anyway, Pinoy is good friend, so is MtM. you guys are good.  so cut the crap.

>:D

its a beef when it comes to gtpone  :crazy:

thx for that threat

i didn't know how evil i'm

the pvp thing is big bullshit,

give up lucas, i dont care about u, u r just a little boy

btw. thats my one and only reply to that topic, it is to boring all time ppl cry that they where killed

thx for that threat

i didn't know how evil i'm

the pvp thing is big bullshit,

give up lucas, i dont care about u, u r just a little boy

btw. thats my one and only reply to that topic, it is to boring all time ppl cry that they where killed

Omg your the one crying mtm you cant handle your emotion if you attack someone and he/she fight back and kill you like what you did to me  :facepalm: how pity you are  :crazy:

Anyway, Pinoy is good friend, so is MtM. you guys are good.  so cut the crap.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

mtm good guy? time to wake up  , he never fight 1x1, need to mob ppl  ...

says the guy who called people and started a war to kill sulla for him :rofl: