[2013.06.11] 5th anniversary of Warspear Online!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Today we would like to celebrate very special and important event in the history of Warspear Online. 5 years ago, on June 12, 2008 first version of our game was released. During that time millions of heroes were created and every single character wrote unique history in the world of  Arinar, found new friends and won his enemies. Since then we never stopped developing the game and hope, that our plans will not leave anyone indifferent.

To celebrate that occasion, we made some gifts!

• 50% discount for all items in Miracle Shop from June 11 till June 13!
  • every character who reached level 3 (already created) will receive 10 Surprise Chests which contains random items from Miracle Shop
Holiday starts and everyone is invited!

Your friends,

AIGRIND team

congratz AIGRIND on your 5th anniversary :drinks:  , 1 set surprise chests to anyone at lvl 3 and above is surely something id never expect from you guys :blush:

happy anniversary kuzmitch  :yahoo: :drinks: :clapping: :friends:

free items like suprise chest was nvr expected  :shok:

great development thts wat people like the most :good: :)

Happy birthday from Christiano and Lauranie  :drinks: it is great honor to be with u :good:  and good work :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

congratulations Aigrind, wish this game will celebrate 10nd, 15th and much more anniversaries. I was wondering if you would bring back AA bosses like Horror for few weeks.

happy birthday 5th warspear and good and great work from aigrind in this longs years . I hope warspear can celebrate also 1Oth anniversary with me playing in it with my friends.

No surprise chests at all on my lv17 deathknight.

maybe we have to start a new char and reach lv3?

Congratulations.

• Developer

Congratulations.

No, you don't have to start the new one, but should receive a gift in the next few minutes.

Happy 5th anniversary WARSPEAR  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

ty alot of the gifts and offers hope u gdluck in ur teamwork Опубликованное фото

Congratulations.

nope dont work tried it  :diablo:

O:-) thanks tottally

aigrind never fails to surprise us. we kept on complaining about servers from being down and we never expected this. i wish next 5 years (10th anniversary) kuzmitch will send a bottle of russian vodka to every single player. lmao :drinks: congrats and more achievements to come.  8)

tomorrow june 12 is also our country's 115th year indepence.. lets cheers to that. :friends:

Warspear ...Happy " Born DAY"... Without you how will we be now. For you we are so happy.... Thank you for your B'day Gift i enjoyed alot. :)

hey aigrind when next contest come? :diablo: im waiting hehe