top 5 across all levels

Baddnature

Haahahaha Yea I was going to post that for him but Fran got mad at me when I called him beast fairy XD

And it's always funny to mock Fran lol

Cali + Eld + Forest Fairy = Forever win! ;D

i like u and eld signature so sweet  :give_rose: :blush:

xd

yes me and nessah found out tht its not easy against u 2 fairys xd but i love the pic where u and jim lying like romeo and juliet next to each other

:give_rose:

so romantic ! :D

Hahhahaha yes, too bad I was with a weird blood taste in my mouth  ;D ;D

i like u and eld signature so sweet  :give_rose: :blush:

I know  :spiteful:

Sorry, guys... just woke up, can't think about anything funny to write :( lol

Goodmorning then, Get some coffee (;

i dont drink coffe, i drink tea my dear

i like my toast done on the side

stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. boredom lvl: ninja

Hahhahaha yes, too bad I was with a weird blood taste in my mouth  ;D ;D

I know  :spiteful:

:crazy:

:crazy: :crazy: Sorry, guys... just woke up, can't think about anything funny to write :( lol

i didnt know pixels could taste like blood...weird :crazy: :crazy:

Hahahaha yea I was wondering wtf. ;D

I will never forget our arena long long time ago, when I first met you. I was shocked that you could kite me and defeat me!! hahaha

One of the best shamans, no doubt!

And Pliskin, hurry up with that competition ;D

I could even help with the prizes. In the end best of each faction could fight eachother.

:lol: Hahahahah obvious I will not forget ur pm ! too being so dramatic hahahahahahahahahaha  :facepalm:  Thing's happen for a reason so' is nice too meet people in random way like that !!  :lol: :give_rose: 

U were good at that time too' with ladygi !  :cray: in that lvl

Lol you guys are stupid have you seen William arena record on any of his characters?  How can any of u think that female is the best at anything i see i have to put up a screenshot since u all so blind. Maybe you guys can tell me how he manages such a bad ratio on any of his characters

::) Hater's hater's ..  :lol: 

-I wonder why people.. Keep mention a specific name  in any section of the forum or in any thread the read they can bring it out..  Just repeating the same person... Like damn !  :facepalm:  if u don't like someone or w.e ..  that is your "issue" ! deal with that and get over it..  ;)

You and other's seem's more being his fan's .. ..  :dirol:

I don't blame him, is a good player....  :lol:

Hate the game don't hated the player

Xox0XОпубликованное фото

:facepalm:

Can we get back to lists.. everyone has different favorites and people they refuse to list due to jelly-Cancer

Just say your friends like most do or bite the bullet

And admit the pros. My bd wont stand to doom bds all the time but i bet you cant kill warxlog or top shamans with your parry monster..

So ... my bd is built for all in my eyes that makes the best i will pay to Be

And i am not saying i taught yins how to play but he can show u all the gears he made 9-10 that he will never use due to lengthy convos, im happy he beat me in the fact he came to me for advice and we are equal friends even if he isnt coming back

:facepalm:

Can we get back to lists.. everyone has different favorites and people they refuse to list due to jelly-Cancer

hahahaha many people have that...

u make my day with that word... . .  :lol:

Back to the topic

19-20...

Barbarian

Lieukaka .... Machote ... Foxlovex .. Warlion

Rogue

Ladygi ... Moveswift .. . . Mymelody .. Naranja.. . .Ascetic.. .

Shaman

Ultimecia... . Foryou

Dk

Muertelati.. .  Pluton

Necro

Olumsle.... i don't really know how is call.. .  :facepalm: w.e kenx necro lol hahaha

remember eldhmir.. or w.e is call xD

Warlock

Mifurey .. . .

Ranger

Nessah .. .. Humm Pvpranger .. . .

Bd

Tpain .. . Xmoonlight .. Pliskin

Druid

Vicboss .. .

Paladin

Mage

Magicstrike..

Priest

Sacredtear.. .  :)

• 2 weeks later...

this is how i see myself, my version is obviously more apropiate than yours considering how  hyper cool i look  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Hyper-gay you mean? U definitely won me in one thing  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations!! :clapping: :clapping:

My list for  lvl 20:ROGUE (excluding me)Afro (beast), Ascetic (beast), Ladygi (beast), Sixshadows and Mymelody (pros ty to their gear)BARBARIANMachote. The only ducking beast barbarian in the server. There are no other as him at the moment.SHAMANKernlabba (beast ty to money), Sorceressz (beast without using many mcoins),Anaelizza (another pro beast),Caliptra and LeduyNECROMANCEREldhrimnir (sleeping machine beast), Grimaze,and Pembasmi; no other players as them.DEATHKNIGHTAlucardl (the best Tanker DK beast)WARLOCKShadowtear (god of warlocks),Xwarxlogx (pro pro pro) and Debuffer.PRIESTPriestking, Oracles and Thexpastor PALADINThorrrrrMAGEIluvcocain, PurgatorioRANGERPvprange, Nessah, Bellato, Reu (although he left game,for me he was the best ranger in game) and Elforme.BLADEDANCERYins,Pliskin, Xxpinoyxx, Mafeo and Vcut. DRUIDPoley, Vicboss, Saffo and Evilghosts (the only druid that can win without running  :clapping: )