top 5 across all levels

Baddnature

The first one was for all classes lvl 20 i got a lot of people and when time came to start

Swamps came out everyone rushed kotta

Bd one yes, lots of vcut drama

The dramas ok its when you try to get those people on at the same time

Hm.. I can`t remember the Kim drama to well...

Wasn`t she b*tching about the tournament or her losses?

Umm well i do remember this much,

I wanted to film the fights so i can upload them to a single youtube page, she did her fights n made own youtube

I kinda was pissy, i admit

Then she got mad she had to fight yins

And its all there to recap

Can`t remember about the Youtube thing at all. I do remember a bit about her not being able to win from Yins, Let`s be honest he really is better then Kim. I can recall about us having a short conversation about her. Tought it was about how she changed in that period..

Can`t say for sure though, been a while ago.

Now for something different.

I think if you wanna make another Championship you should consider this.

Let it be melee vs melee and caster vs caster. Youre choice where you put rangers.

Don`t think you`ll have to seperate Armoury type`s tho.

That`s all for now. New idea`s might pop up later on.

Bd was all amp dmg/def (luck dodge crit parry)

Everyone knew it, lucky my bd made it past ambriel nd toots dooms

I`m still working on my Bd`s gears. Trying to get a few maxed out sets when I can return.

Parry is nearly maxed. Was working on getting my max dodge vs casters.

Kinda been slacking on Arena armoury after Ive gotten my rondel :D

( wish I had recorded my Pvp vs Cff. People would`ve laughed at our 2-3minute fight. Roughly 70%of the hits I recieved where parried. Cff dodged most of my hits cuz I was using my Crit/Damage set :D

At the end he won, really was hilarious xD

Start drama = disqualified. Simple! ;D

Anws, I think it would be better if the best of each faction fights eachother in the end. It doesn't matter if it is caster, melee or whatever. But first mini competitions for each class. Should give awards for those mini competitions aswell.

Which program do you use to record? I could help you with that if you don't mind, idk.

Bandicam works for me you need one you can buy, all the free ones i tried were samples or not working

Really just ask around get a good number of each try to get something in 4's .. 8-16-32 so its even if you make tournament elimination

Or make big list and do everyone vs anyone and a simple way to mark who they beat next to their names on list or by numbers

Sounds complicated.. im not an engineer dont trust me

Bandicam works for me you need one you can buy, all the free ones i tried were samples or not working

Really just ask around get a good number of each try to get something in 4's .. 8-16-32 so its even if you make tournament elimination

Or make big list and do everyone vs anyone and a simple way to mark who they beat next to their names on list or by numbers

Sounds complicated.. im not an engineer dont trust me

Maybe we should call Yuno hmmmm  :nea:  XD

Trust me im an engineer.

Everyone vs anyone would have too many people crying! And it would be a mess I think. Create a topic, let people sign in for the pvp and post at trade chat or something (anyone who wants to sign in go to forum and post their name on topic)

And I didn't get half of what you said hahahah ;D

I really wouldn`t let melee vs cast, simply cuz cast can chicken out to actually win.. Yes I mean running around on a safe distance. Anyway we`ll figure this out if we can get to agree on the rules, right?

And yup signing up would be recommended if you wanna keep a hold of who participates!

Start drama = disqualified. Simple! ;D

Anws, I think it would be better if the best of each faction fights eachother in the end. It doesn't matter if it is caster, melee or whatever. But first mini competitions for each class. Should give awards for those mini competitions aswell.

Which program do you use to record? I could help you with that if you don't mind, idk.

disqualified?  Wtf this isnt a competition i simply said william sucks and isnt the best at anything and your jumping to his defense in actuality you started with me. Talk shit get burned simple.

Hopzz and Gotek. They both have trouble irl and are searching for fights at forum and playing the smart ones trying to get rid of the sadness. What a pity. You're the one misreading and talking shit. Burn!

No, I don't want your reply. I'll ignore it the same way I did with the last ones. I'm here to plan a tournament as Cal said, not to argue.

And I'm still waiting for an explanation about the 4's.. 8-16-32 :! ;D

For the record ypu STARTED with me so dont get butthurt if in finishing btw my real life is fine thanks for askin. And im swimming in fu.cks i refuse to give if your crybaby ass ignores me so goodluck with what u do.

Aw man don`t even start about that Gotek kid lmao

Hot-shot on the internet-Pale ghost Irl.

Hahahaha yea was checking his posts a while ago. Full of hate and everything. Laughed so hard ;D

At least he's not playing the white knight. He just want to let his rage go ouuuut and enjoy the breeze XD

GUSFRABA guys, I'm in a good mood hahaha

Sure took you long enough to be cheered up ma`m lol.

But yeah Gotek pretends to be way older then he is. Looks like a 16year old that barely goes out.

So this tournament, gues it`ll be best to hold onto Chris his Bd tournament, except that all classes can submit.

Gonna be a bit hard if it`s Mcsaken vs FBchosen though..

Base it on 1 faction only or what?

Sure took you long enough to be cheered up ma`m lol.

But yeah Gotek pretends to be way older then he is. Looks like a 16year old that barely goes out.

So this tournament, gues it`ll be best to hold onto Chris his Bd tournament, except that all classes can submit.

Gonna be a bit hard if it`s Mcsaken vs FBchosen though..

Base it on 1 faction only or what?

I have another thing in mind.

Like, first part of the competition: rogue fights rogue, shaman fights shaman, ranger fights ranger and so go on...

In the second part lets suppose it is rogue vs Dk and Barb vs priest. Rogue and Barb wins and they gonna fight eachother. Dk and priest fights eachother and if dk wins he still has a chance to stay in the competition, and priest is perma out of it. Gonna avoid drama like "i lost coz he kited me"

Would take long but a closed tourney for each class would be cool, top 2 or 3 from each move to next round where they versus other classes.. for example 2nd place shaman battles 2nd place of every other..

Hm.. Great idea as I tought.

Basicly pick the Strongest/Smartest of a class, then let the winners Vs eichother to see who the real champion is! Ahaha I`m loving it!

Now I thought about the Faction issue, It`s not really an issue at all. Just hold on to the PvP signalling to start( if you seen the Bd tournament you`ll notice a count-down) that`s what I was been bothering about.

Hm could be added as an Side-Tournament perhaps Kaw? That way we can determin who`s Second best in his/her class of choice.

Sounds stable to me, Really wished I could participate aswell. Maybe another day.

Anyway, let`s wait for Chris his opinion on our idea or any elses!

Feel free to make suggestion people!

Well if more than myself do this go look here this was the fail tourny due to swamp

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=71711.msg315127#msg315127

u should do same class vs each other, and im sure u watch NBA plisk, maybe we should do a 7 match serries even tho it would be long, it kinda would be more exciting :spiteful:

Aw man don`t even start about that Gotek kid lmao

Hot-shot on the internet-Pale ghost Irl.

lol a pale ghost calling me a pale ghost? Bwuahahahaha

maleshaman i have reported you for being a flaming homosexual. Also for having no muscle mass.

why is my name even being brought up in thia thread? I had a good laugh

eld in forest fairy costume xd?

Haahahaha Yea I was going to post that for him but Fran got mad at me when I called him beast fairy XD

And it's always funny to mock Fran lol

Cali + Eld + Forest Fairy = Forever win! ;D

Haahahaha Yea I was going to post that for him but Fran got mad at me when I called him beast fairy XD

And it's always funny to mock Fran lol

Cali + Eld + Forest Fairy = Forever win! ;D

xd

yes me and nessah found out tht its not easy against u 2 fairys xd but i love the pic where u and jim lying like romeo and juliet next to each other

:give_rose:

so romantic ! :D

<3<3

Bunch of homo sexual's up in here.

me pro cool

me kill piggy shaman fast huehue

me have pro fairy wings

piggy shaman jealous of my pro wings huehue

me farm eye solo

me farm piggy shaman but only drop snacks huehue