Cant connect

Hopzz

Noobs, wrong lyrics! He can say anything but da ba dee da ba daa or whatever XD

Yo, listen up... ;D

This reminds me of Crazy Frog! Not as good as Eiffel but it's a song that made me laugh too  ;D

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz crazy frog  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm prayin for an update. But it could be lack of founds. Servers toasted. Rats in the wires. Japanese tentacles in the dev's wc. Choice yourself

oh, so im not the only one who cant connect :) maybe ill just run around the forums since im new :3

good day

Its 10.44pm U.S est herre. But i work nights so early for me..... Took the day off and no warspear :(

Instead of WS you got spam from me. I feel your pain bro :(

At least we have funny songs and memes! Here, have some fun  :give_rose:

It's from my own compilation of stupid things! You should feel awesome now!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

This song is cool! Now it wont leave your head!

Опубликованное фото

Oun moment!

Опубликованное фото

Back to stupidity!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

And if you don't like any of them, here's me when I was a unicorn child

Опубликованное фото

Really? I ever thoutght that it was jewish. Something like "obladi oblada"(popular jewish song ) maybe it means "i love you" i think. Well i'm not sure. Don't mind who cares?. I'm in the bed trying to sleep but i still waiting if i can play

That's The Beatles, bro XD

I think im just gonna die. Ladygi pls distract me.

-_-.

I'm doing my best ;_;

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz crazy frog  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have more! Have you ever listened to Gummy Bear? ;D

What is the minimal age to enter the forum?

Mental age or biological age?

We have some guys under 10 years old (mental age) here, sure you wouldn't have a problem to stay here either ;D ;D

it was a joke, don't kill me!

There's no restriction as far as I know. But there's a rule for every mmorpg you can only play it if you're under 18 if your parents knows about it. Should be the same for forum I guess.

Anyone knows whats going on?  :aggressive:

Crazy shit, man. I heard it wasn't the bears that messed with the cables, it was wild falcons, they are everywhere! Run for your life!!

And I saw an article other day saying a cat suffered the death penalty coz he was bringing cellphones to the prisoners in Russia.

Told they were going to rule the world some day!

Gotta say not bein able to connect was totaly bad i came to forums and got to get ladygi entertainment...

:clapping:

Amen  :lol:

Falcon....... PUNCH!!

Sorry. I must let it out

So. It was the beatles??¿ no jewish?. Who is "el chaval de la peca"?. Well. Don't worry. I need to sleep. Don't mind. I'm trying to let it.... someday.

Now i'm praying for it was japanesse tentacles

Gotta say not bein able to connect was totaly bad i came to forums and got to get ladygi entertainment...

wasnt totally bad* typo :blush:

IF you're bored watch some of these

:crazy:

search sharkypliskin for all my other videos

made for your enjoyment

wasnt totally bad* typo :blush:

You are a sweetheart! I was about to cry myself to sleep if you didn't fix that XD

yes its cool and all but i wish Tilapia hack case would be given solution too.

I thought Tilapia was a fish?

Dafaq is that? ;D

Falcon....... PUNCH!!

Sorry. I must let it out

So. It was the beatles??¿ no jewish?. Who is "el chaval de la peca"?. Well. Don't worry. I need to sleep. Don't mind. I'm trying to let it.... someday.

Now i'm praying for it was japanesse tentacles

I really don't know to be honest. Only thing that crosses my mind when I hear Obla di obla da is the beatles. That must be a jewish saying that they used in the song, and we are both right then!

El chaval de la peca reminds me of a great book don't ask me why (Dom Quijote de la Mancha). But I believe none of english users knows about this book ;D

Japanese+tentacles=hentai. Or sushi. Which one are you referring to? XD

And repeat with me! GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS FRABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IF you're bored watch some of these

Best of Trigger Happy

search sharkypliskin for all my other videos

made for your enjoyment

And if we are talking about fun, Chris is our guy!

You was right.o bla di o bla da it's original from the beatles.

"El chaval de la peca" was a spanish singer who made a cover thats why it reminds you el quijote. Yep. I'm spanish too. I don't know why I believed that was jewish. In fact it belongs to a tribe from jamaica maybe or something like this i have readed in wikipedia

Well

You never go to sleep without learning a thing or two!

Dabadee dabadae

I would never make u cry ladygi.  :give_rose:

Nomnomnomnomnom

Your next step is to create a priest at US and shield me all the time, to make me shine like a princess!

As soon as game is running again  :spiteful:

Hurry up, guys, I'm running out of stupid pics XD

Btw, those are the best from baconasylum, not worth to search for the website, believe me ;D

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

us server is ♥♥♥♥ed ...even we get connect ..we get all time lag  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

At least you can connect, it's a beggining! Let's have some patience, guys. Imagine yourself as a dev. I would be freaking out running in circles if I was one. Like, wtf to do XD

You was right.o bla di o bla da it's original from the beatles.

"El chaval de la peca" was a spanish singer who made a cover thats why it reminds you el quijote. Yep. I'm spanish too. I don't know why I believed that was jewish. In fact it belongs to a tribe from jamaica maybe or something like this i have readed in wikipedia

Well

You never go to sleep without learning a thing or two!

Dabadee dabadae

There might be another book with a similar name or something, just can't remember it now haha

The song is good? Is it safe to listen to it? ;D

And I wish I was spanish :(

See? No WS means culture! You were reading wiki! A person that I love much does that when he's bored XD

Can't get the song out of your head? Hahaha

Ahh. Sure. Japanesse tentacles coming from dev's wc it must be hentai

Althought. If it was shushi.... it will be too weird

Oh, ofc, coz japanese tentacles surely isn't more weird than sushi  :lol: :lol:

Ty ladygi :give_rose: :good:

I'm having more fun than you guys! You're my new best friends. We could live together. Share the same food. Drink from the same glass. Share secrets. You are my new family now. You will never get rid of me. Never. Ever again.

Just kidding ;D

But yes, I'm having too much fun XD

This game is the winer best app for  android (rank 1)...  but, if the game connent like this.. and have many bug. .. i dont sure that...

:facepalm:

Nomnomnomnomnom

Your next step is to create a priest at US and shield me all the time, to make me shine.

I have low lvl preist.. But i believe u dnt need a preist to shine, with the right ppl around u, u gonna shine anyway :dirol:

I have low lvl preist.. But i believe u dnt need a preist to shine, with the right ppl around u, u gonna shine anyway :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

This game is the winer best app for  android (rank 1)...  but, if the game connent like this.. and have many bug. .. i dont sure that...

Опубликованное фото

Say that again and I will kill you. Slowly.

If this is no update then ok all be mad. But as a dev team there is alot of upkeep and maint. That is needed. They have been par or better. With all theses new implements there addidng in future updates its probobly something they just needing to work out. Maybe something unexpected.(probly bs minion idea,only gonna make lag worse) Bottom line airgrind is a company that clearly makes a great profit. Theyll want this game running as bad as we do. And as flawless as we want too to generate more money. Just be patiant. .....sorry i told u longer the wait .. The more the drinks :drinks:

There might be another book with a similar name or something, just can't remember it now haha

The song is good? Is it safe to listen to it? ;D

And I wish I was spanish :(

See? No WS means culture! You were reading wiki! A person that I love much does that when he's bored XD

Can't get the song out of your head? Hahaha

I'm completed mindducked,

the book it's called "el ingenioso hidalgo don Quijote de la Mancha" that's de real tittle

the mindduck start here

it wasn't obladi oblada, it was a-ba-ni-bi, and now i can swear you, it's jewish XDDD and it means "i love you"

here is the song

it was a hit for the summer along time ago. I hope you enjoy it

i'm sorry, it was fun at last all the truth has been revealed

The more the drinks :drinks:

More fun  :spiteful: :spiteful:

Опубликованное фото

And like this? Evil as hell!

It makes total sense for me now  :shok:

devs are doing a good job overall.. Except for the fact that they completely ignoring Tilapia hack case.. I still have 3dollars in my mol i plan to use for 360mcoin too bad Tilapia gone

I'm completed mind♥♥♥♥ed,

the book it's called "el ingenioso hidalgo don Quijote de la Mancha" that's de real tittle

the mind♥♥♥♥ start here

it wasn't obladi oblada, it was a-ba-ni-bi, and now i can swear you, it's jewish XDDD and it means "i love you"

here is the song

it was a hit for the summer along time ago. I hope you enjoy it

i'm sorry, it was fun at last all the truth has been revealed

looooooooool

I'll keep that in mind if I meet someone jewish ;D

I'll listen to it, prolly gonna take about 3 days coz my connection is really a mess hahahaha

Just a sec... ;D

devs are doing a good job overall.. Except for the fact that they completely ignoring Tilapia hack case.. I still have 3dollars in my mol i plan to use for 360mcoin too bad Tilapia gone

Maaan, tilapia is a fish, I'm telling you XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilapia

i knew i will be the bad dye , i will be the bad dye, i will be the bad dye

Don't do drugs!

:bomb:That ackward moment when u relize everyone is asleep now and u find your self pushing the play buton over and over like u gonna be first person back on ws. :bomb:**Rushes to sea with druid.