You got 3.5.1, unistall and reinstall again to 3.5.2

NVM :facepalm:  Friend told me to do this but now with 3.5.2 i cant log yet

You got 3.5.1, unistall and reinstall again to 3.5.2

NVM :facepalm:  Friend told me to do this but now with 3.5.2 i cant log yet

im your biggest fan  ;D

This should be a fun wait  :unknw:

I'm having fun :(

Y u no have fun in forum?

I can post memes to distract you. I can call Pliskin to distract you. Maybe even clowns to distract you while you wait. Cappuccino! Popcorn! Cool songs! Perhaps we could see a movie!

So, what is it gonna be?

Wow never thought of it like that  ;D

Well.... looks like I might attempt all of the above  :blush:

Enjoying these distractions tbh hahaa  :drinks:

Still not connecting. Guess ill have to have some fun in forums :blush:  **Beer is on me while we wait 8)

I'll be happy to take one of those, can all get drunk in the process  :drinks:

Wow never thought of it like that  ;D

Well.... looks like I might attempt all of the above  :blush:

Enjoying these distractions tbh hahaa  :drinks:

:friends:

I could think of more stuff if you like. Just say the word and I will pop here with cool stuff to do. For now you can always laugh at Hugh Grant singing Pop Goes my Heart!

Still not connecting. Guess ill have to have some fun in forums :blush:  **Beer is on me while we wait 8)

That's the spirit, buddy! Just stay away from drugs! You will find several examples why you shouldnt do them in here  ;D

is this normal? I started a few days ago in the game

No, it isn't normal! And I'm pretty sure it will be fixed as soon as possible! Just wait and see! Whoop!

Hugh Grant  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ladygi I love it  :rofl: :rofl:

Ikr? I remember 2 weeks ago I listened to it all day long! It made my day!! Super pro!

Pilskin OMFG  :lol:

Ladygi told you to entertain the forum? bloody good job  :lol: :lol:

He knows how to read minds. Every time a place is a little bit blue, he comes to cheer us up!  :friends:

It reminds me of Eiffel 65- I'm Blue! Gogogo listen to it ;D

:drinks: the longer the wait, the more the drinks.. Come on warspear i hate hangovers

Опубликованное фото

Lmao ;D

We should call Poley and make a party!

I'm reading about new update is coming, can be today?

We never know! ;)

And Chris, spam memes before I do it!

Day has stared weird without my daily doses of arena and the ocasional pvp cave.. What to do now :fool:

Change it for doses of Jack.  ;) ;D

You can always go back to sleep! What time is it in your country?

Ikr? I remember 2 weeks ago I listened to it all day long! It made my day!! Super pro!

He knows how to read minds. Every time a place is a little bit blue, he comes to cheer us up!  :friends:

It reminds me of Eiffel 65- I'm Blue! Gogogo listen to it ;D

Опубликованное фото

Lmao ;D

We should call Poley and make a party!

We never know! ;)

And Chris, spam memes before I do it!

Omfg gio that was my favorite song when it came out i must have heard it 1000x times(i used to think DA BA DE DABA DIE was " i believe ima die" after "imma bleed, im a guy" and "im a flee in a hide" or "if i was green i would die"

Heres more i just put in a post not long ago, in a server far far across an ocean

#3 is just moments after #2

53201_.jpg

53202_.jpg

53203_.jpg

Omfg gio that was my favorite song when it came out i must have heard it 1000x times(i used to think DA BA DE DABA DIE was " i believe ima die" after "imma bleed, im a guy" and "im a flee in a hide" or "if i was green i would die"

Heres more i just put in a post not long ago, in a server far far across an ocean

#3 is just moments after #2

I still try to convince people that he sings "If I was green I would die" XDDDD

But looool your imagination goes beyond mine ;D ;D

still can't connect, wonder what's going on?? :wacko:

Devs are party rocking splitting vodka on the PCs, nothing much. Or the bears invaded the place they work and are messing with the cables. Or mayas were right afterall, end of the world is about to begin.

Aliens invasion. Forum was too boring so they decided to shut down the game so we could spam it more than usual. They like Pliskin's memes (we all do). It's just an evil plan to make you go outside. Your family paid us to pretend we can't connect to it either. It's just a conspiracy. I'll think about more options, coming soon to you!

Fakkkkkkkkkk im so dead on the floor right now  :lol: :lol: :lol:

ON THE FLOOR!

and remember.... ON THE FLOOR! THATS WHERE I WANT YOUR BRAIN!  :diablo: 

ON THE FLOOR!

Noobs, wrong lyrics! He can say anything but da ba dee da ba daa or whatever XD

Yo, listen up... ;D

This reminds me of Crazy Frog! Not as good as Eiffel but it's a song that made me laugh too  ;D

Change it for doses of Jack.  ;) ;D

You can always go back to sleep! What time is it in your country?

Its 10.44pm U.S est herre. But i work nights so early for me..... Took the day off and no warspear :(

Noobs, wrong lyrics! He can say anything but da ba dee da ba daa or whatever XD

Yo, listen up... ;D

This reminds me of Crazy Frog! Not as good as Eiffel but it's a song that made me laugh too  ;D

:lol:

thought i was gay dudes talkin bout" they blue they in need of a guy" rofl

Really? I ever thoutght that it was jewish. Something like "obladi oblada"(popular jewish song ) maybe it means "i love you" i think. Well i'm not sure. Don't mind who cares?. I'm in the bed trying to sleep but i still waiting if i can play

chrismo u always my idol in mc :D now u fukng up d forums in very hilarious way, anyway i hope devs do something about Tilapia (lv 14 ranger rank 100arena) hack case i already sent 2 reports