PVP CAVE IMPROVEMENT!!!!

gzgrrzk

PvP cave needs a sign somehow explaining rules of PvP cave as now, especially emerald, its corrupt and full of disturbers so pls we has sign? Idk how but devs u think of a way to do this pls? :drinks:

53169_.png

devs should put towers with 50m hp and 10k dmg that attack gankers sending them into a special death that brakes all items equiped and inside bag. and they loose half of their gold. and thier name colour turns diferent than white or red for one hour, so everybody knows how patetic gankers they are.

devs should put towers with 50m hp and 10k dmg that attack gankers sending them into a special death that brakes all items equiped and inside bag. and they loose half of their gold. and thier name colour turns diferent than white or red for one hour, so everybody knows how patetic gankers they are.

Ummm this i dont agree with

But the Pvp cave does need to be fixed because it has many problems with gankers and the DEVS should be focusing on the cave More and trying to improve it

He's actually right. We can't really complain if it isn't official. There's too much trouble involving PVP cave, maybe that's why devs don't want to put their fingers in the middle of it yet. But they are improving the game very fast in my opinion. You should check spoilers on News and Announcements. Graphics looks beautiful and I bet there will be stunning surprises for us once it is released (and alot of new features!).

The way to get to relic place is way longer than to PVP cave, and its way less populated. But you can always try to convince the guy you want to pvp to go there! Just don't panic, if you complain they are ganking, you're only giving them more reasons to disturb. Gankers never realize how pathetic they are!

And you can always give your suggestion on this awesome topic, I bet Born will be very happy!

Official PVP area (1v1)

They probably won't change anything because people made that cave  "pvp cave" not dews.Long time ago it was just another simple cave.

They probably won't change anything because people made that cave  "pvp cave" not dews.Long time ago it was just another simple cave.

i missed dat bats. they could be aganist to disturbers. they wanna kill sth and if bats were there they could kill them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: btw 1x1 demand need

i think rather than doing that in pvp cave, they should make 1vs1 duel system. It would be cool  :good:

We need both.

1v1 challenge for arena + a safe social pvp area with challenge mode + Observation mode for arena.

i missed dat bats. they could be aganist to disturbers. they wanna kill sth and if bats were there they could kill them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  btw 1x1 demand need

Vampire bats on ganker patrol ';..;' no signal = instant life drain mwahahaha

And you can always give your suggestion on this awesome topic, I bet Born will be very happy!Official PVP area (1v1)

Yes i would ^_^

Any extra opinions, idea's and votes are always welcome.

i agree

We just need ♥♥♥♥ing elfs to ♥♥♥♥ing stand up for there ♥♥♥♥ing self  elf just ♥♥♥♥ing stand and get killed by mcs a lvl 14 rouge killed a lvl 16 bd by just attacking him the bd was ♥♥♥♥ing to scared to ♥♥♥♥ing fight back ♥♥♥♥ing hell the only elfs i know that consistantly try entering pvp cave is zethu and nathanstan they never give up just keep getting raped ....

Atleast 10 elfs should be there and there always has to be one warlock who always use puddle to anoy u damn its piss taking i usto go pvp cave everyday now i dont go due to fuking gangers who cant pvp demoldor #1 jumper stupid dick head

Edit : since i became a mcI disagree with this now xd

We just need ♥♥♥♥ing elfs to ♥♥♥♥ing stand up for there ♥♥♥♥ing self  elf just ♥♥♥♥ing stand and get killed by mcs a lvl 14 rouge killed a lvl 16 bd by just attacking him the bd was ♥♥♥♥ing to scared to ♥♥♥♥ing fight back ♥♥♥♥ing hell the only elfs i know that consistantly try entering pvp cave is zethu and nathanstan they never give up just keep getting raped ....

Atleast 10 elfs should be there and there always has to be one warlock who always use puddle to anoy u damn its piss taking i usto go pvp cave everyday now i dont go due to fuking gangers who cant pvp demoldor #1 jumper stupid dick head

wow:D

The problem is due to one factor!! The factor is the problem of cowardise and jealous people wanting to kill the highest players...so they gank them. But not only low levels disturb, i could tell names but it would reveal tensions that i dont want!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ok, let's begin with this. Is it official? No. Wanna make it official? Present a pondered idea.

I do not like pvp at all, but anyway.

So there is this PvP cave that i am aware of, i got into there by a quest, i looked around and "wooooot?!?!", red names all around and i thought "i'm dead i'm dead i'm dead i'm dead". But i didn't die :good:

I died outside, an overcheery lvl 20 BLADE DANCER (me, a poor rogue at it's early 13) made me the favor to transport me to the closest respawn statue. That still happens so you can imagine how i love pvp......

But as far as pvp goes, if you want a good ol' 1vs1, you must go to the pvp cave since there's no place for 1vs1. Which the game badly lacks. So they must at least have a glimpse on this pvp cave, while they don't, i have an idea.

1. A PVP Button.

It would be lovely if you could just turn off your PVP and go on with your quests, hunts, trades (yea i already got killed in the middle of an exchange).

I know that it would imply that some smartassess to come by sneaking on you with the PVP off just to turn it on and spank you out of the blue if you have it on. The deal is, YOU CAN'T BE ATTACKED WHILE YOU HAVE IT TURNED OFF. That would be the trick.

2. Make PVP cave Official.

With rules and functionability. The first thing is to let the player be aware that if he breaks the rules, he will be punished severely. And then would come the rules and playabilities.

#1 Once you enter the PVP Cave, you are AVAILABLE. Your names become yellow on the other players screen AND on the 'Location' Tab.

#2 Whenever somebody clicks you on the screen or the 'Location' tab. You are being 'Challenged', name is Flashing between RED and YELLOW. Pops into your screen a message like "Player WHOTHEHELLOLZ is challenging you. Do you accept it? Yes or No". If you accept, it goes RED, if you don't, back to YELLOW. Whatever your answer, a message comes to the location, If YES: INFO: Player WHOONEARTHRU is being challenged by WHOTHEHELLOLZ., if NO : INFO: Player WHOONEARTHRU skipped WHOTHEHELLOLZ's challenge., the messages are just to let the occupants of the cave to be aware of what is going on within the cave.

#3 Once a fight starts. Nobody, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY is allowed to challenge the players EVEN CLICK or try to challenge the fighting players.

#4 If a player refuses the battle. You have the right to challenge a player 3 times. And that's it. No more. If the players refuse all. The option is turned off on that player for you.

Wether you enter or not the PVP cave these would be the rules. Leaves no space for gankers.

And also, Put a 1 vs 1 demand on Arena wouldn't hurt either, it would be AMAZING! :drinks:

That're the quickest and best solutions i could think of. Please somebody tell me if i am bullshitting here.

1st is great idea like in WoW, where it works as well. But it must have some rules:

1. Always when you go enemy side, your PvP is turned on.

2. Always when you go Nadir-shard area (Volcano area) PvP is turned on.

3. When you take PvP off, you need wait spesific amount of time until its actually gets off.

4. Always when you go cave system which has AA, event boss, bg, moon/sun (Under Mountain of Berengar) Your PvP is turned on.

5. In swamp and events PvP is always on.

2nd suggestion isnt good, because its not officially PvP game still, they dont support 1v1 battles, it could happen in next isle but not now

1st I liked very much :good:

Well i know that any implementation like these ones suggested lately would take a lot of time to take place if EVER were to be implemented.

I get it, PVP wearing off is a must! Per example, you start a PVP fight, it doesn't go your way and... well. COWARDS would straight away turn off.

But i mean, those PVP cave ideas just popped up in my mind, since well... We don't have a 1vs1 option here, and pretty much players figured out a way to make PVP.

See CrossFire. A FPS massive multiplayer, i am from the generation that started to come with knife-only, pistols-only, sniper-only fights. It was AMAZING, it was THE SHIT! Developers saw that it was cool and implemented that. Before CrossFire got sold to Garena if i'm not wrong (not prone to google it down).

It was the shit because players came with that and it got implemented.

Here it can happen the same with the PVP cave and all the possibilities with PVP since the game, let's be honest, does not have a proper PVP system. And it has a lot of potential.

I'm sure that the Game Developers can come up with some good stuff. ;)

I tought Crossfire was still owned by Z8games? Anyway in terms of PvP, this won`t come. Requested over 10times in topics, more then 200-300people voted for it and the answer was a cold hard no. Only because it`s a "massive P(s)vP(s)" game, meaning it`s Player(s) vs Player(s). Kinda weird I kno, but it`s normal for Russians to live that way. They don`t think the same as Western society.

Live by the rules, die if you refuse.

YEA EXACTLY.

Z8Games. I think i am mistaking the games...

It was with Z8Games that came all that bullcrap of Mutants and stuff... :facepalm:

I mistook CF for another one. But Z8 bought CF.

Anyway. They are missing an opportunity to expand the game... Just saying...

Mutants came from the chinese servers, they were called ghosts there for some reason :s Dunno why, cuz theres a ghost mode (wich I was boss in xd)

But yeah, mutant mode came with a downfall. Every did it dueing the ammount of Xp and Gp you got from it.

I played Cf till hero mode I believe untill I was shut off from my laptop

So did I, moments of Lmao to Q.Q and moments of absolute rage trough Xfire xD

Planning on playing it again tho ^^

I will not be playing anything new anytime soon:(

If you ever create an acc send me thru PM man xD I don't know things may happen and i would start gaming for real again!

Don`t expect me to be great or anything xd my shots are almost the worst out there.

Main reason I loved ghost mode, hand to gun combat, bunnyhopping and good earphones :P

Although it is an excellent suggestion, the developers seem to have a different point of view.

They already announced to us a few months back that they WOULD NOT  make any 1vs1 pvp options ingame, or improve the pvp experience at the cave. It was officially stamped official by R0land and Co. on born identities 1vs1 suggestion.

so yeah, you can complain all you want but they won't do anything about it, why? Because they live in their own world of ideas, and anyone who tries to break through their nutshell with ideas that doesn't go according to their plan will be ignored by them.

They are like earthworms, they will slither through their own made path, any obstacles they meet, will simply be ignored by it.  The worm will instead, try to find another way around the  obstacles they face (our ideas are the devs obstacles). Once the earthworm reaches the surface of earth they will munch through all leaves and plants they come across (Our money in this case). Once they are done eating, they will either live on happily ever after until death comes to claim their souls.  ( a succesfull business stuffed with happy customers)

Or perhaps, they''ll suffer from a fate far worse than instant death. Their lives might just end up brutally in the claws of their predators when they least expect it, thus ending their short miserable life when they least expect it.

(When aigrind starts to lose their customers until they end up bankrupt, thus forcing them to shut down their business)

(i cant believe you actually read it all nub, GG.)

@Darksoul II

Plain market man, when you have a product that does it's job decently you will stick to it.

The moment a better product comes up you will discard your product and go for the better one. Tell me if i am wrong please.

They are having a nice opportunity to make this little game interesting. And they're missing it. The moment a better MMORPG for mobile devices pops up, i will be the first to download to be honest. Not that i will stop playing warspear but i would think twice before launching it.

IF THEY THINK it's ok to become obsolete with time, they will have that a way or another. Players would just swap games and move on with their lives. But the game will be dead, and they missed the opportunity. Hopefully learned the lesson and come up with another project, to HOPEFULLY not commit the same mistakes.

And that's pretty much life i guess.... :)

Anyway in terms of PvP, this won`t come. Requested over 10times in topics, more then 200-300people voted for it and the answer was a cold hard no. Only because it`s a "massive P(s)vP(s)" game, meaning it`s Player(s) vs Player(s). Kinda weird I kno, but it`s normal for Russians to live that way. They don`t think the same as Western society.

Live by the rules, die if you refuse.

Anyway in terms of PvP, this won`t come. Requested over 10times in topics, more then 200-300people voted for it and the answer was a cold hard no. Only because it`s a "massive P(s)vP(s)" game, meaning it`s Player(s) vs Player(s).

@Darksoul II

Plain market man, when you have a product that does it's job decently you will stick to it.

The moment a better product comes up you will discard your product and go for the better one. Tell me if i am wrong please.

They are having a nice opportunity to make this little game interesting. And they're missing it. The moment a better MMORPG for mobile devices pops up, i will be the first to download to be honest. Not that i will stop playing warspear but i would think twice before launching it.

IF THEY THINK it's ok to become obsolete with time, they will have that a way or another. Players would just swap games and move on with their lives.

Life sucks doesn't it....

What rules? he only rules are established by the players and the gms probably don't care for them because the people who break the rules generally buy more mcoins.

What rules? he only rules are established by the players and the gms probably don't care for them because the people who break the rules generally buy more mcoins.

i buy mcoins i dont gank hassn buys mcoins the most doesnt see him jump only he usto jump my bd and yeah is mostly the poor and low lvls in us maybe your right i see so many people jumping my lil rogue xd

How many time this has been discussed and whined upon? You can make a sign to start 1v1. Thats in the original rules. Also who follows these rules? Majority maybe but too many gang. So There's always option to go Elf pvp. You know its easier for mc gang in cave. But this has a problem too. Elves are so tired of MC ganging in EU so some of them even gang in Elf pvp area. How do you fix this problem? You don't. There's no fix to it. You make your own rules. That's what I've learned today.  (Wars and "gang-wars" are a perfect example, and I myself had even fun storming the cave as an Elf or such, you just need a good group action)

What does it help to whine and when you got MC guild made for ganging like Wolfgang there's no rules you can follow. Forget about all that sh*t. And most importantly try to have some fun.  :crazy:

Ok, let's begin with this. Is it official? No. Wanna make it official? Present a pondered idea.

I do not like pvp at all, but anyway.

So there is this PvP cave that i am aware of, i got into there by a quest, i looked around and "wooooot?!?!", red names all around and i thought "i'm dead i'm dead i'm dead i'm dead". But i didn't die :good:

I died outside, an overcheery lvl 20 BLADE DANCER (me, a poor rogue at it's early 13) made me the favor to transport me to the closest respawn statue. That still happens so you can imagine how i love pvp......

But as far as pvp goes, if you want a good ol' 1vs1, you must go to the pvp cave since there's no place for 1vs1. Which the game badly lacks. So they must at least have a glimpse on this pvp cave, while they don't, i have an idea.

1. A PVP Button.

It would be lovely if you could just turn off your PVP and go on with your quests, hunts, trades (yea i already got killed in the middle of an exchange).

I know that it would imply that some smartassess to come by sneaking on you with the PVP off just to turn it on and spank you out of the blue if you have it on. The deal is, YOU CAN'T BE ATTACKED WHILE YOU HAVE IT TURNED OFF. That would be the trick.

2. Make PVP cave Official.

With rules and functionability. The first thing is to let the player be aware that if he breaks the rules, he will be punished severely. And then would come the rules and playabilities.

#1 Once you enter the PVP Cave, you are AVAILABLE. Your names become yellow on the other players screen AND on the 'Location' Tab.

#2 Whenever somebody clicks you on the screen or the 'Location' tab. You are being 'Challenged', name is Flashing between RED and YELLOW. Pops into your screen a message like "Player WHOTHEHELLOLZ is challenging you. Do you accept it? Yes or No". If you accept, it goes RED, if you don't, back to YELLOW. Whatever your answer, a message comes to the location, If YES: INFO: Player WHOONEARTHRU is being challenged by WHOTHEHELLOLZ., if NO : INFO: Player WHOONEARTHRU skipped WHOTHEHELLOLZ's challenge., the messages are just to let the occupants of the cave to be aware of what is going on within the cave.

#3 Once a fight starts. Nobody, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY is allowed to challenge the players EVEN CLICK or try to challenge the fighting players.

#4 If a player refuses the battle. You have the right to challenge a player 3 times. And that's it. No more. If the players refuse all. The option is turned off on that player for you.

Wether you enter or not the PVP cave these would be the rules. Leaves no space for gankers.

And also, Put a 1 vs 1 demand on Arena wouldn't hurt either, it would be AMAZING! :drinks:

That're the quickest and best solutions i could think of. Please somebody tell me if i am bullshitting here.

Post to ---> Suggestions. It's useless to talk pvp cave here. There's nothing to talk about IMO (that could change things).

And as far as I remember 1v1 ain't happening. I think its because the game isn't based on it

Although it is an excellent suggestion, the developers seem to have a different point of view.

They already announced to us a few months back that they WOULD NOT  make any 1vs1 pvp options ingame, or improve the pvp experience at the cave. It was officially stamped official by R0land and Co. on born identities 1vs1 suggestion.

so yeah, you can complain all you want but they won't do anything about it, why? Because they live in their own world of ideas, and anyone who tries to break through their nutshell with ideas that doesn't go according to their plan will be ignored by them.

They are like earthworms, they will slither through their own made path, any obstacles they meet, will simply be ignored by it.  The worm will instead, try to find another way around the  obstacles they face (our ideas are the devs obstacles). Once the earthworm reaches the surface of earth they will munch through all leaves and plants they come across (Our money in this case). Once they are done eating, they will either live on happily ever after until death comes to claim their souls.  ( a succesfull business stuffed with happy customers)

Or perhaps, they''ll suffer from a fate far worse than instant death. Their lives might just end up brutally in the claws of their predators when they least expect it, thus ending their short miserable life when they least expect it.

(When aigrind starts to lose their customers until they end up bankrupt, thus forcing them to shut down their business)

(i cant believe you actually read it all nub, GG.)

:shok: :shok:

• 3 weeks later...

i think rather than doing that in pvp cave, they should make 1vs1 duel system. It would be cool  :good:

They should make PvP cave neutral, and inside teleports in groups in pairs. So u know who u are pvp ing, that takes u to areas whitch can be seen from pvp cave so ppl can watch battles.