4 summons at the same time

Rayotenper

some times i wish i can have 4 summons at the same time(and for any player)

i've been holding t5 pirate baits and twilight dephts baits since spring and guess what? i can't do them

"why don't you ask for help in the world chat?"

1-people is selfish and lazy

2-there's plenty of people i ignored for several reasons

3-everyone is spamming dungeons

"can't you ask help to friends?"

they are busy as well

"have you tried solo them?"

i'm not on the condition to that,besides,twilight dephts it's an aquatic hell for any lone player

"why not use a minion?"

1-it's not enough with just one

2-second hand dealer tends to have overpriced items due people's goldlust

sadly,there's only one class that can have 4 summons at the same time legit,and that's the Charmer

"how?"

simple,all you need it's at least a summon scroll,following the roles:

Charmer: tank & healer

Darkness Wolf: damage dealer

Night Bird: healer

Event Minion: damage dealer or healer or both

Summon Scroll: damage dealer

and well,that's how you do it,i never tried it myself to be honest

i don't know what you guys think,but this is my honest opinion

16 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

some times i wish i can have 4 summons at the same time(and for any player)

overpowered stuff?

"why don't you ask for help in the world chat?"

1-people is selfish and lazy

2-there's plenty of people i ignored for several reasons

3-everyone is spamming dungeons

thats in us-saffire (legion side, because elfside its nearly the opposite). we both know hows the situation there with a low players and all that it causes specialy with the lack of hardcore players and paying players it makes it a issue

"have you tried solo them?"

i'm not on the condition to that,besides,twilight dephts it's an aquatic hell for any lone player

nearly nothing in the 5th section is meaned to be soloed as the mug games quests enters in the get a group quests

"why not use a minion?"

1-it's not enough with just one

2-second hand dealer tends to have overpriced items due people's goldlust

or to lack of them and also being very strong ones, high request low furnishing leads to price increase. just one probaly will not be eught nearly for sure unless ur a tank but in us saffire legion side u will still have to spend that much

even if with eught amp it becomes possible to solo whiout minions

sadly,there's only one class that can have 4 summons at the same time legit,and that's the Charmer

"how?"

simple,all you need it's at least a summon scroll,following the roles:

Charmer: tank & healer

Darkness Wolf: damage dealer

Night Bird: healer

Event Minion: damage dealer or healer or both

Summon Scroll: damage dealer

the charmer is a summon based class, wich turns that allow anyone have so many summons at the same time will just remove this magic to the charmer

• the charmer is not a summon
  • the minion from the event skill can also be a tank and summons can also be tank or heal

i don't know what you guys think,but this is my honest opinion

theres this one trick that also allows the devs to get their bread and keep the servers alive, buy items for amplify from players that buys them, their price is their price and remember they are spending real money for it, so you cant choose wich price they use but refuse to buy from them unless they lower their price or u go find a cheaper seller, have such power would break the point of the game about teamwork, one perma minion would be ok for situations in legion side us saffire but specially sea pearl for make em have a chance to progress in the game whiout big groups that may be very hard to find in situations like in the legion side of these 2 servers (as i know), afther all you can get potions, food and scrolls for help yourself too, the mug games and sneaky tricks quests are dailies meaning that ur not forced to do em, for make the gold u can make the quests of the 3rd n 4th section of Avyondill 

afther all this, warspear is meaned to be done in group and obiviolsy a small source of active players or have em in one direction is a issue. for make suggestions you can go in the suggestion section of the forum, noone is going to eat you.

garant the power of solo nearly evrything whiout much issues to all players and you will just kill the sense of the game, theres the change to grind too as i said before, potions, foods, scrolls and the minion all together will have a good chance to make you have a success, also try change the way u fight the cuttroats by starting of thier allies before it for decrease the incoming damage and have a greater chance to comeback and do it, for sneaky tricks u need an huge amount of resist and probaly the sealord equipment and a very strong equipment for solo them, the talents are also there for make you stronger in the  underwater territory, you can try go the dedicated dungeon, make the easy quests that gives the mermen reputation, join a guild that goes in the invasion of chaos event for get more mermen reputation or even goes in the ship assalut and cave exploration events for get some pirate dubloons (wich u can also get by being lucky while giving quests or looting dg and gaining a pirate key, afther it its all up to find a way to reach the chest at in a sunken ship, not a easy job)

so, grind up or find a team because the game difficulty is what it is, not for solo (yes you can solo, only if your gear is VERY strong)

6 hours ago, lore said:

overpowered stuff?

thats in us-saffire (legion side, because elfside its nearly the opposite). we both know hows the situation there with a low players and all that it causes specialy with the lack of hardcore players and paying players it makes it a issue

nearly nothing in the 5th section is meaned to be soloed as the mug games quests enters in the get a group quests

or to lack of them and also being very strong ones, high request low furnishing leads to price increase. just one probaly will not be eught nearly for sure unless ur a tank but in us saffire legion side u will still have to spend that much

even if with eught amp it becomes possible to solo whiout minions

the charmer is a summon based class, wich turns that allow anyone have so many summons at the same time will just remove this magic to the charmer

• the charmer is not a summon
  • the minion from the event skill can also be a tank and summons can also be tank or heal

theres this one trick that also allows the devs to get their bread and keep the servers alive, buy items for amplify from players that buys them, their price is their price and remember they are spending real money for it, so you cant choose wich price they use but refuse to buy from them unless they lower their price or u go find a cheaper seller, have such power would break the point of the game about teamwork, one perma minion would be ok for situations in legion side us saffire but specially sea pearl for make em have a chance to progress in the game whiout big groups that may be very hard to find in situations like in the legion side of these 2 servers (as i know), afther all you can get potions, food and scrolls for help yourself too, the mug games and sneaky tricks quests are dailies meaning that ur not forced to do em, for make the gold u can make the quests of the 3rd n 4th section of Avyondill 

afther all this, warspear is meaned to be done in group and obiviolsy a small source of active players or have em in one direction is a issue. for make suggestions you can go in the suggestion section of the forum, noone is going to eat you.

garant the power of solo nearly evrything whiout much issues to all players and you will just kill the sense of the game, theres the change to grind too as i said before, potions, foods, scrolls and the minion all together will have a good chance to make you have a success, also try change the way u fight the cuttroats by starting of thier allies before it for decrease the incoming damage and have a greater chance to comeback and do it, for sneaky tricks u need an huge amount of resist and probaly the sealord equipment and a very strong equipment for solo them, the talents are also there for make you stronger in the  underwater territory, you can try go the dedicated dungeon, make the easy quests that gives the mermen reputation, join a guild that goes in the invasion of chaos event for get more mermen reputation or even goes in the ship assalut and cave exploration events for get some pirate dubloons (wich u can also get by being lucky while giving quests or looting dg and gaining a pirate key, afther it its all up to find a way to reach the chest at in a sunken ship, not a easy job)

so, grind up or find a team because the game difficulty is what it is, not for solo (yes you can solo, only if your gear is VERY strong)

un,there's still many issues,buddy

-depending of the player's geographical location,he can be only avalaible to certain hours of day that are the opposite on other's location,for example,in méxico is day time,but on spain is night time

-my current reputation with the comunity is not very favorable

-most of ppl just likes players with high stats only

-one of the issues i already mentioned is that people is lazy and selfish,despite of the sense of the game

-i played solo most of my game time

-comunity makes the game not fun(sad but truth)

-i can't walk with tranquility without being gank by an empty skull

-i'm not so dumb to spend money on a game(specificly pay to win games)

-i barely get help when i need it,so most of time i must help myself or give up

i can barely see good stuff in the game