Please remove chat ban from pt chat.

Blueborn

As topic title explains, i would like to petition to have chat ban removed from party chat. Party chat is used with fluid and fast communication and discussions. Many people including myself are continuously being chat banned in the middle of  discussions and sometimes can come at the worst possible moment as the attached image shows.

Please help us players and remove this.

53107_.jpg

I totally agree with you there born, there used to be a time when we could have looong discussions on party chat without even getting chat banned, which i really did appreciate. Until they decided to chat ban us there too, which means that i cant have the same old discussions i used to have with my old friends anymore.

bumb this one :P.

I'm typing too fast... Get mutes every time i'm just laughing with friends in party/guild chat.

Gets annoying.

and pls stop trade/arena/war/spamming in alliance chat

it should be used for guild disscusions...

Only thing i dont like about alliance chat is trade spam... thats why i dont use it. Forever turned off.

Only thing i dont like about alliance chat is trade spam... thats why i dont use it. Forever turned off.

On update that will be fixed.

Dont know anymore where snorlax or Roland said that. But after update you cant link items to alliance chat.

*puts down a bottle of vodka* Let`s lure them!

*Replaces the vodka with water* Lets just hope they cant smell it... dont breath on their faces :/