List of the Damned

boomboom

Dear All Mountain's player,

Here i share you my list of firstborn (elf) player who often initiate a sudden attack on mountain player first, example : like attacking us while we fight mob, while stand afk, any 1st attack made outside war and killing mc quest, you name it :)

• furialeal
  • Indonesiak
  • mohamad
  • mantynabr
  • matadorbr : will try to reset boss when u fight it
  • megamagnat : will try to reset boss when u fight it
  • bluenitro
  • viniciusbr
  • strob : attack u while u fight monster
  • Linvt : kill low level in sight, run play hide and seek.
  • Haloween/Gameover : never walk alone, kill low level in sight
  • Mydog : kill low level in sight
  • Ladylucy
  • Badmanx : kill low level in sight
  • Perfectwo
  • Gangsta
  • Raptoid : kill low level in sight
  • schibby : kill low level in sight
If you do meet one of these name on the game (EU-Emerald), whatever you do at that time, you better fight first :diablo: , or run  :pleasantry:

not all elf is naughty  :crazy: , some is friendly  :friends: this list is not a revenge list, its purely made to warning all mountains player so they know if they meet those name, they will mostlikely get a surprised attack. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

lol, indonesiak and strob is my friend in game

i dont know if they're like that, especially strob

so calm while playing with me, but the real is, he demon  :diablo:

i dont expect that lol  :facepalm:  :lol:

lol, indonesiak and strob is my friend in game

i dont know if they're like that, especially strob

so calm while playing with me, but the real is, he demon  :diablo:

i dont expect that lol  :facepalm:  :lol:

strob is newbie ingame or very rarely plays,  first time see him is today, don't remember if he atks.

there definitely not the worst..

ladylucy, nia (dumbest enemy my party ever saw), furieal, halowen, mydog are worst people to watchout for..

furialead n viniciusbr also attacked me when im helpin my friend.ussually when i play mc,doin quest at elf towns is the hardest.coz when u see a player even low leveled one,they will attack and thus war started :) .i cant do my quest coz always ends up with war :'(

elfs are more hostile than mc, even the lower levels attack on sight

but nigra, you are not that innocent you know, i remember you used to stand at distance from mc first village entrance and kill people when they try to get out or do quests, you had betenger's stuff back then and were attacking poor rank three mc  :facepalm:

i dont keep a list of damned elfs or humans

but im glad you do.

there are some people that play the game more fairly than others

in my opinion the damned players are the ones who kill on sight,...

without trying to give others a chance to move away.

i know it sounds like im making excuses, but,.....

if im in a party on my way to a quest and the party leader(s) have a kill on sight order,...

i must follow them.

as should you!

if im by myself i dont attack anyone unless they attack me first.

long ago, before the updates,...

both elves and humans would help each other by killing the minions attacking the people trying to kill a boss.

they would take turns. they stayed out of others way.

now the quest is: kill other players.

im sorry for those ive hurt.

but i cant say sorry for those characters ive killed.

it helps me play the game better, and levelup faster.

i am damned, and so are you all.

:(

why u guys want to end the pvp feature?  :cray: , we should play russian style, as mc and elfs are enemies, we should attack everyone unless he our friend... the best way  :friends:

I agree pvp is fine! But whats annoying is im usually attckd by a mob of elves blocking the nadir entrance! il be glad to fight pvp with each of them! N what i hate most is rangers n druids attck n then run for the crossing before i even get close to them! Either fight or stay away!

:diablo: kill him for disturbing other ppl to have fun in the game.. he said he not scared of kuz or other player..  .to all mc if u see him make sure he die

/moved here,no need for new topic. Smurf/

Hey guys.. :) try not to blacklist too much..cuz remember some days are the cc quest we have to do. and this goes out to the fof blacklist too :)

Please read well the description in my 1st post :)

Dear All Mountain's player,

Here i share you my list of firstborn (elf) player who often initiate a sudden attack on mountain player first, example : like attacking us while we fight mob, while stand afk, any 1st attack made outside war and killing mc quest, you name it :)

add matadorbr, when i was close to kill maraksha solo, that noob used aggro skill and made she flee, sucker, must die...

megamagnat- disturb on bosses (will try the max to u lose the boss...)

:aggressive: Add muach n migol! Not very strong but distrb a lot!

i think muach n migol did disturb, but doesnt threat much..

anyway i just update the list. please post too, why that elf should be on he list .

and please need feedback too if some are behaving well, we will take him out from the list

I'm on the list twice  :bad: btw don't ever recall seeing boomboom what's ur ingame Nick.

And on a serious note u guys who ♥♥♥♥♥ and whine about the pvp element of this game r killing this game u just don't realise it. By making elf MC into 1 big family. The whole idea of 2 faction is to war each other, I've already seen ppls complaining nuthin to do after they hit Max lvl, so get warring more quit whinging, ♥♥♥♥♥ing, making these stupid lists and bring the fun back to warring, if u die suck it up, every dog has its day.

I'm on the list twice  :bad: btw don't ever recall seeing boomboom what's ur ingame Nick.

And on a serious note u guys who ♥♥♥♥♥ and whine about the pvp element of this game r killing this game u just don't realise it. By making elf MC into 1 big family. The whole idea of 2 faction is to war each other, I've already seen ppls complaining nuthin to do after they hit Max lvl, so get warring more quit whinging, ♥♥♥♥♥ing, making these stupid lists and bring the fun back to warring, if u die suck it up, every dog has its day.

Well, its not purely my list, its MC n im just a facilitator of it. u made it twice mean u are that kind of guy, whatever ur char is.

The nick is Antimatter  :)

Im not complaining, we made this list so if you do this and do that (outside war n killing mc quest), we make sure u pay  :spiteful:

i like that mc and fb is at war. sometimes its really pesky but i like the way it is. just no need to kill eatch other on boss or quests  :good:

Cant agree more,  me myself sometimes naughty  :crazy: or good  O:-) , but I cant resist to stalk and haunt they who disturb me or myfriend first  ::)

so get warring more quit whinging, ♥♥♥♥♥ing, making these stupid lists and bring the fun back to warring, if u die suck it up, every dog has its day.

The point of the list is to have fun killing the people on it, some people like to get a gang of elfs and kill low lvl doing quest, then run like a mouse when alone or stand in nadir, some people like hunting the people who do so, don't be so surprised people remember, it's fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Before lv show option for the cc quests had to attack to just find out lv now is easier to just go past mc that aren't needed..

Personally I like hunting than camp for cc quests but sometimes hard to find mc on at times for it .

At any rate its about having fun though noobs can ruin it. If people want we can setup neutral crossings of the crossings that are choke points like nadirsard

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh raptoid, he always usd to entangle me and kill me! then once when i got a nice opportunity i trappd him in nadir and killd him like 10-15 times! Then one fine day while i was on my elf, he starts 'pm'ing me why do u always kill me, why do u hate me, lets be friends! :P

I agree pvp is fine! But whats annoying is im usually attckd by a mob of elves blocking the nadir entrance! il be glad to fight pvp with each of them! N what i hate most is rangers n druids attck n then run for the crossing before i even get close to them! Either fight or stay away!

?

Yeah that sucks, come face to face and fight like a warrior,don't play hide and seek like a  rat :!

Anyway, It's just a game after all :P

Well, "hide&seek" or crossing tactics is the best tactics when I play alone against multiple enemies, running towards them like a hero is suicide and plain stupid..  :facepalm:  Ofc when 1v1 I would probably only use crossing against a ranger as shaman with his poor hp can not beat it otherwise (if u don`t trust in your luck :) )