Allopass System, for the western Europe

Atreiu

Hi all,

It would be nice if the team of warspear Online uses allopass for the payment! It integers a lot of country, and it'll be more attractive for the Western Europe teenagers^^

So, I wish it will appear ;)

If you need a French traduction for your game, just call me too ;)

I hope this game will be more known 'cause it's amazing ! Just a little bad that it is not free but I understand you, servers are not free. But there is some ways to do it free and continue to earn money : Special payant objects, add some money to a caracter... Generally, it appearss when the game starts to be popular. We'll see! ;)

This game is a new type of game. Hope those have unlimited 3G enjoy it, everywhere, everytime. That's not my case, but i still play it, hoping that i'll have it soon.

Good job AI GRIND !!!

Thanks for the kind words! You are right - the game is just started to conquer the world, but the one thing I know it that we have no plans to change the subscription business model in the nearest future.

French translation would be great, of cause. But will you do the translation of all texts which now about 400 kbytes of pure texts?  :spiteful:

Thanks guys! When we will be ready for localization, I'll definitly ask for help. Not sure how we will organize the process but I'm afrad that every additional language will delay any update untill we get every quest on every language. And of cause we have to test all of them. It's not just "copy and paste" stuff.