Relic location MAP

Blueborn

Did you find this map useful?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Did you find this map useful?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I Do not do this quest.

yo born i will be borrowing your map for my guide for lvl16 cc equips part :blush: btw i understand quitting the game but why delete your chars :snorlax: ?

yo born i will be borrowing your map for my guide for lvl16 cc equips part :blush: 

As long as you give credit for the image, i'd be cool with that. ( leaving my name on the image would suffice, unlike he who must not be named. )

btw i understand quitting the game but why delete your chars :snorlax:  ?

To finalize my retirement.

I Did however create a new character for the occasional visit and arena. But i lost the account ID due to a PC format and not writing down the information. Have been wrangling support for recovery, but they have not been to "supportive".

How the heck were we suppose to know who you are? xD

Names in mmo's and forums are our identity. Change it and people will wonder who the frick you are.

• 1 month later...

Good Job!!!!!No offense but having this map makes this quest less interesting....there is lot of fun in searching for the relic

I'm pretty sure Devs add other relic spots and soon you wont be able to find the series.

i still dont get it,i have checked every place in that pic everyday and check the npc, but there is no such any quest there.. --"  :shok:

i still dont get it,i have checked every place in that pic everyday and check the npc, but there is no such any quest there.. --"  :shok:

The quest is given by Gwido in the ghost village. The npc's marked are part of the quest only.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...