Relic location MAP

Blueborn

Did you find this map useful?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Did you find this map useful?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I Do not do this quest.

Here is a map i made during my spare time in order to show visible locations for relic location giver's. I Hope it helps out even in the smallest. :)

WARNING! The original Image inside this spoiler is large in size ( 1.3mb )

Just in case there is confusion: Red = Mountain clan / Forsaken.

Blue = Firstborn / Chosen.

Purple = Double location for all factions.

Feel free to add this image to any relic topic for easy reference's. ( Or even attach a link to the topic for awareness. )

Just keep in mind that due to image size, it may be prudent to keep it inside a spoiler.

Опубликованное фотоOther guides by Born:

Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.,

NORLANT maze maps ( Revisited and remastered ),

and Relic location MAP.

Опубликованное фотоSuggestion topics from Born:

Collectables & Mini games,

Official pvp area ( 1v1 ),

Modification to current player interactions,

Remove all" option for mailbox,

Meniru Skins and safe skin removal.,

Multiple account profiles.

and Guild points for Guild warehouse items ect.

74833_.png

Fantastic :)

A long time ago i was thinking about creating a guid for the relic too (only elf-side). But since swamp cc-points became less usefull and i lost my interest. I am now creating a necro and is lvl 15, and i noticed the prizes for items are lowered (100 for boots/gloves and 150 for hood/armor. My druid bought long time ago boots and gloves for 250 both). So i am actually very interested in the relic again :)

Fantastic :)

A long time ago i was thinking about creating a guid for the relic too (only elf-side). But since swamp cc-points became less usefull and i lost my interest. I am now creating a necro and is lvl 15, and i noticed the prizes for items are lowered (100 for boots/gloves and 150 for hood/armor. My druid bought long time ago boots and gloves for 250 both). So i am actually very interested in the relic again :)

Many people are still interested in collecting CC... including myself ( for the looks ) D:

Опубликованное фотоMy evil plan is working mwahahahaha... *

First warspear forum.. then ..twitter... then eventually... the world!!! D:

Here is a map i made during my spare time in order to show visible locations for relic location giver's. I Hope it helps out even in the smallest. :)

Опубликованное фото

very very very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Опубликованное фото

as i said. Informer sam haim is so kind :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what are relics? sorry i don't know yet

The relic quest becomes available during T5 quests if i remember right. The main NPC there will eventually tell you to go meet gwido at the ghost village.

The quest rewards the player with gold and CC, and is also available daily.

Best way to describe the quest... find the hidden relic.

Once you have accepted the quest ( inside the house at the ghost village ) you have to search for the npc who knows the location of the relic and when you do that npc will tell you where the relic has been hidden.

When you have retrieved the hidden relic and returned it to Gwido at the ghost village you will collect your reward.

The relic quest becomes available during T5 quests if i remember right. The main NPC there will eventually tell you to go meet gwido at the ghost village.

The quest rewards the player with gold and CC, and is also available daily.

Best way to describe the quest... find the hidden relic.

Once you have accepted the quest ( inside the house at the ghost village ) you have to search for the npc who knows the location of the relic and when you do that npc will tell you where the relic has been hidden.

When you have retrieved the hidden relic and returned it to Gwido at the ghost village you will collect your reward.

what level should i be before i can get this quest?

what level should i be before i can get this quest?

I Had pretty much answered that in my previous post... but you would and should be around lvl13-15+ by the time you unlock this quest. Just follow the main story-line ( yellow/gold tagged quests ) until the npc sends you to meet gwido at the ghost village.

I Had pretty much answered that in my previous post... but you would and should be around lvl13-15+ by the time you unlock this quest. Just follow the main story-line ( yellow/gold tagged quests ) until the npc sends you to meet gwido at the ghost village.

ok thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Going through one of my storage hard drive's today and found a smaller version of the image, so i thought to share it.

Опубликованное фото

It has been also added to the initial post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This could only be more helpful if you joined contest and donated prize for guild XD

Yes Gi is right  :) , there're more time to post any guide Born go do your best  ;) . You can copy any of your awesome guides!

Good luck!