Trade System Devlopment Time To Work Togther (Mc&elfs)

sa7erae

Do You Agree to have trade system in Nadir Between MC's And Elf  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Agree to have trade system in Nadir Between MC's And Elf

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Confused

As we Saw In Last few Months Number Of players Who farm Bosses Like (BG,AA,Solar n lunar .....etc) Player some times get Unwanted Staff Last Night I got LongBow With My Rouge :(  And We know MC's Cant use Bow :'( now if old system still work i could trade it with ranger for gold or waepon or any thing else my friend got Some Bg items for necro or worlock and hes a priest what  should we do .............. So plz dev team No Need To More talk Plz reactive the old trade System        , IT'z Not Hard To Make Arinar Better Place For Gaming ...With Al My Greeting                                 

As we Saw In Last few Months Number Of players Who farm Bosses Like (BG,AA,Solar n lunar .....etc) Player some times get Unwanted Staff Last Night I got LongBow With My Rouge :(  And We know MC's Cant use Bow :'( now if old system still work i could trade it with ranger for gold or waepon or any thing else my friend got Some Bg items for necro or worlock and hes a priest what  should we do .............. So plz dev team No Need To More talk Plz reactive the old trade System        , IT'z Not Hard To Make Arinar Better Place For Gaming ...With Al My Greeting                               

peacespear  :shok:

I jst give suggestion, we(mcsaken) can trade item with elfchosen but should pay with mcoin for per trading.... how with this dev :dirol:

like my friend saif there will be noob who cant farms the buy only what sall they do and like soldier said we should pay for that like 19 Mcoin per trade but over priceing the MCoin like making it over 40+Mcoin per trade  .........we used to have trade between faction before why Dev Team removed it becuase some new players disagree that -,- not fair to drop items that worth lots for nothing

:good: Nice idea but i hav thinked this too : We could sell/buy from/to mc, but different way that u say. The way is like an market what we hav now but it sells to mc and takes from sell price 25% What we hav now takes 5%. These arent same markets still so there is 25% (mc, elf) and 5% (own alliance)

If trading would be posible by mc then its price probably would be high so it would loose point for trading, as it would be more expensive than the tradable item, ofc this is just my opinion.

Your correct about that Megatron.

I`d like to add something to your post aswell. This game is based on a war between 2factions (4now) So in my opinion the games story would be a bit disrupted if you could trade another faction. So yeah.. Its not quiet suitable for the mechanics.

ok what is the main point to farm Genie Or EYe To get bow  and ur rouge or to get spaer with elfchosen will solve it and lets say it for high lvl over 10 at Nadir and it require u can , or make mail box can send items so u can send bow from rouge to ranger or spear to DK Only on same acc u cant use mailbox to send items to other faction character expete charcters in same account id (Bint to same acc) and can send to same faction player (elf-elf-chosen) free for all and same for mcsaken but (elfchosen - Mcsaken ) only for same account character cant send to other player and lets say that transfer require 19 Mcoin every time

• 2 weeks later...

As  We can see i post this suggest on 9/June and till now i didnt get any answer from GM , Thats make me think is the proplem no on our Ideas its in GM the not active , The dont care about players Ideas