Grabbing of Quest items at Norlant swamps

Jayendr

Greetings all! I want to know if its wrong to grab(steal according to some players) norlant quest items like tellus stones, conneticut signs,etc ?

Personally norlant swamps is a red zone like Irselnort. So in my opinion its wiser to grab the required stuff and run/teleport because at any moment some enemy player may come and kill instead of waiting in a queue along with other ally players who got there first/before you. And since every jump to a location is random.And chances of getting the same map is random, I feel kind of upset that others call me stealer,noob,etc when I take it before them irrespective of the fact whether I was there before or after them or after lot of tries I got there.

Everybody has the same risc as you have. Probably it took them also long to get in that place.

So if you steal it, you put other on a higher risc of getting killed. Thats not very kind.

So if there is a queue before you. Just log out, and log back in after a while.

The game will become very unfriendly when players of the same faction are 'hunting' on, for example, captives to get it earlier. This will remain into x players standing on the captives spot full time clicking on himself  :facepalm:

I assume in hunting you are always the leader of the hunting party and when the boss is almost dead you kick them all every time? The others can get your drop!!

Your point is a good one Elenitza. But however as the average density of players is high in a server, there will always be a queue.

For instance, I have a game character at server,Us-Sapphire which has consistently large player density at any time (unless server is disconnected for maintainence). So even if you log in and log out..mostly there will be a queue full of ally/enemy players waiting for that particular drop. And not all care about getting the drop in 'first come first get' basis.

And time spent on gaming also plays an important factor. 

With reference to,

''I assume in hunting you are always the leader of

the hunting party and when the boss is almost

dead you kick them all every time? The others

can get your drop!!''

Your assumption is wrong. I prefer to hunt solo. And I rarely farm main bosses. I prefer doing dailies and raising gold.

I play on EU server and most of the time there is a moment or an area without a queue.

And yeah, sometimes it takes some time before the queue is gone or you find an empty place.

I can understand your point in that you dont wait, but dont get suprised people are going to hate you and you are called a stealer. Because that is what you are then.