turn useless items to gold

TYM0R0S

can u turn useless items from mobs into gold instantly in order we dont have to go to shop and sell them to take...then hunting mobs will be more easier..at other rpg games u hunt and when u kill something u get gold..it would be very nice to have the same here:)

No you are useless.

:rofl:

Hard programming and not very important, other suggestions think are more usefull... Also they wont do something which reduce the use of extra bag slots...,

Maybe in the future developers may implement something along these lines, but i personally dont see it happening anytime soon. Lets just say there is many pro's and con's to it.

The main pro would be for those lazy players.

And the main con would be the loss of mshop sales, however small loss it may be for a single player, but as a whole they would lose a fair amount.

well i clearly understand what u say but just think how many quest items we have to gather for just a simple quest....its really hard to collect 40 animal fat with 3 more items dropped by mobs...think about that u will keep tongues too... so i don't think that extra pockets should stop be buying...