Maleshaman

Pff nvm am just starting over again

The cards i got were crappy anyway

Prince and witch at lvl2 ftw

gogogo get 800trophies and join us fast xD we r almost top200 :P

gogogo get 800trophies and join us fast xD we r almost top200 :P

Got 400 trophies again. :P please leave a room free for me :>

My name is pancakeSYS

(My dad did have some problems with MolotowCocktail)

(Supercell does have problems with it too.)

(No, not sexual, but political concerns)

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

THEMERCS recruiting in Royal Clash 1000T+

u can earn elder rank after 100+ donation, we are currently at 13-14kT clan international aiming for top, we have members between 2000T and 1000T anyone friendly speak english welcome to join us bq1.gif

post-9158-0-57044900-1458488444_thumb.png

I guess half of mercs will settle for a while in that game till tournament rewards change.

Also pfff take another ss where I'm at 2k trophies.

Edited by Gladiator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dark Souls 3 too good.

2iqjudw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Uhm... *Uses lifescroll*

I miss my N64 and SNES :

But i wanna play a few New Games , anyone knows some fantasy or Action Games?

As for pc: I can highly recommend Warframe, Planetside 2 and Just Cause 2 for action. I don't know about fantasy games.

Diablo series, The Elder Scrolls series, (Demon's/Dark) Souls series, Torchlight & Torchlight 2, The Witcher series, Fallout series, Deus Ex series, Mass Effect series, Final Fantasy series, Metal Gear series, Borderlands series, Tales series.

For starters.

Diablo series, The Elder Scrolls series, (Demon's/Dark) Souls series, Torchlight & Torchlight 2, The Witcher series, Fallout series, Deus Ex series, Mass Effect series, Final Fantasy series, Metal Gear series, Borderlands series, Tales series.

For starters.

Your list isn't for starter, many in your list are above 100 hours game played :bad: it's for hardcore gamer/no life gamer/abandon society gamer.

starter games are like Plant vs Zombie, Dinner Dash, Cooking Mama, Ninja Fruit, Maze Runner, Angry Bird, Facebook's game :good:

Your list isn't for starter, many in your list are above 100 hours game played :bad: it's for hardcore gamer/no life gamer/abandon society gamer.

starter games are like Plant vs Zombie, Dinner Dash, Cooking Mama, Ninja Fruit, Maze Runner, Angry Bird, Facebook's game :good:

" are above 100 hours game played" wat. You can play them just fine as a starter. You just don't even want to try. If you are gonna settle for facebooks shitty pixel games then i suggest you go to miniclip and play those "quality" games.

Hehehe don't listen to him, you will be dragged between reality and fantasy. All day and night will be spent for leveling and searching for legendary item, you won't even bother doing the main quest, you will always try to complete endless side quest.

Hehehe don't listen to him, you will be dragged between reality and fantasy. All day and night will be spent for leveling and searching for legendary item, you won't even bother doing the main quest, you will always try to complete endless side quest.

Why does this sound familiar to me? Hmm, I don't know. Maybe because the same thing happens in Warspear?

Gosh how I hate it when someone says "no life gamer" etc.

I enjoy video games so what??? I still have a life and

people to talk with in-game.

then you're still not in that phase :blush:

Although I still haven't played this game, Uncharted 4.

:good:

• 3 weeks later...

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Open world in Mordor. If you enjoys killing orcs, this is the game for you. Kinda boring and repetitive for some people, but who cares?

as long as you enjoys beheading orc commanders and loves to kill them in various ways, this will be a good game. for you.

(5hours 34min have been played, and still not done the first main quest)

2w7o26a.jpg

jgsby9.jpg155hztg.jpg

Reviews

“AMAZING”
9.3/10 – IGN

“Revolutionary”
5/5 – Joystiq

“Remarkable”
4.5/5 – VideoGamer

Edited by Jzargo

The sequel seems promising.

xTnXw6T.png

Ubisoft has done a lot of graphical downgrades. Remember the first Watch Dogs' E3 trailer? The final product didn't look nearly as good as shown. I bet that is going to happen to the sequel as well.

Ubisoft has done a lot of graphical downgrades. Remember the first Watch Dogs' E3 trailer? The final product didn't look nearly as good as shown. I bet that is going to happen to the sequel as well.

Never played Watch_Dogs but I have heard that it didn't quite meet people's expectations. Ubisoft will probably show the game tomorrow so let's wait and see if they make promises they cannot keep.

• 2 weeks later...

DBZ Dokkan Battle

Yugioh

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

Mecha isn't dead. Praise the lords and god gaben.

rti4np.jpg