"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

• 2 weeks later...

omg ! lookie

frozen_wall.png

Diablo II. I love playing it since 10 years ago. Now, I'm so bored playing it. Loved playing Barbarian,Paladin,Assassin,Necromancer, and Amazon. Killing the Prime Evils especially Baal is fun.

I've been waiting for Steam sales, but just realized there are no games that interest me. Maybe I just haven't found 'em. Suggestions?

We've been past many sales, which have brought us many games to play.

Now there are two types of games you want to buy: the games that look nice and have nice discount, but you have so many games already that you can wait for next sale, since you know there will be one; and the new releases that you either already bought, or the discount is really small.

They also removed daily deals. While that's good since you don't have to wait until last day, the sales feel bland and boring now.

Oh, Humble Bundle has a great deal right now.

Edited by Azebu

I got a brand new phone for christmas, but somehow a game I played on my old phone won't sync to my new phone, even though I'm using the same Google account, any solutions? PS in quite a hurry actually. I played for too long to just start over.

I got a brand new phone for christmas, but somehow a game I played on my old phone won't sync to my new phone, even though I'm using the same Google account, any solutions? PS in quite a hurry actually. I played for too long to just start over.

My solution go to official web game and contact support to restore your account in your new phone.

It can take couple days or a week :pardon:

usually you will be asked private information about your character/account

Already have it lol. Ps it looks wonderful on this new phone! The colors sometimes hurt my eyes:O

Edited by Nosotraes