"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Well, shit

Install gdash back again. For me.

And solve any demon to prove yourself.

I don't know what your opinion about 0fps is, but...

*searching for other games in my PC*

Warframe.

To the sirs/ladies here who want to play Star Wars: Battlefront, you might need to upgrade to an all new system, because of the sky high requirements (6th gen i7, 16 gigs of RAM, GTX 970 etc (Those are the recommended requirements)).

To the sirs/ladies here who want to play Star Wars: Battlefront, you might need to upgrade to an all new system, because of the sky high requirements (6th gen i7, 16 gigs of RAM, GTX 970 etc (Those are the recommended requirements)).

16 gb RAM is ridiculous after all(

Will buy it for PS4.

Warframe.

It will run perfectly fine on lesser.

8GB+ ram

Decent quad core AMD or Intel.

2GB+ graphics card.

These are enough to run almost anything on medium / high these days, unless they are excessively bad optimized that require super high specs, also relatively cheap to make such a system, ignore "recommended.

Edited by Sulla

I know, I will be able to run it. I hope. I simply don't have the required processing power (2,7ghz on turbo). But I'm perfectly fine with 30fps.

Currently preloading. Excited for tomorrow to see how it will play. No homework helps a damn lot!

Edited by Nosotraes

Smash