"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

I've lost interest in that game a bit ago, not only dueing the game itself but dueing being busy with other stuff aswell.

Edited by Kishinuma

I'm thinking about playing the zelda games.

Anyone kno a specific order to go with? Had in mind of going from first to last, or what I can play on a mobile emulator at least.

I don't know a specific order, but I started with "Phantom Hourglass" on DS Lite. If you're about to play it, prepare to return to the main island often;)

Aware that's there's some backtracking/side quests etc, never played a single zelda game in my life and recently I've watched some videos about 2 games.

There is no connection between Zelda games. Well, with exceptions, but those usually have very similar names (for example, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons)

Ok so LOOOOOOOL

The ad in the video is in croatian, and it says ''Are you feeding your cat properly? '' 

No, im feeding it with gasoline and rocket fuel  :rofl:

Cat.jpg

I've played GBC Zelda Links Awakening,Oracle of ages/seasons, N64 Majora's Mask/Ocarina of Time, DS Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. But i love Oracle of Ages the most..time traveling was good! I wish they make a remake of Oracle of Ages and seasons in 3ds just like what they did in Ocarina of Time:Re in 3ds.

I play CoD World at War... For the DS lite...

Omg why.... Why ruin such a good console with anything other than pokemon >.>

Currently going trough Pokemon Black on the DS lite :3  And it sucks ballz....

DS has a huge library of great games.

I'll post list of games I have tomorrow.

And Pokemon BlazeBlack is a fantastic fix for Black, makes the game really fun and a bit challenging too (giving all gym trainers 6 pokemon, for example)

pokemon epic started with game boy was pro  :spiteful:  now warspear took my attention after all my consoles .. phone :3 

Omg why.... Why ruin such a good console with anything other than pokemon >.>

Currently going trough Pokemon Black on the DS lite :3 And it sucks ballz....

CoD WaW is quite good.

Also, hoe does Black work??? It doesn't on my cloned R4:(

Here are my games, I also have physical copies of Etrian Odyssey trilogy, The World End With You, and 999.

hMQ2E.png

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y.

The Legend of Zelda, Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass.

Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars.

The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian.

Diamond/Pearl were bad.

Platinum kinda improved them but it's still mediocre

HG/SS is great in every aspect.

Black/White is mediocre, BlazeBlack/VoltWhite romhack fixes all the issues they had.

X/Y aren't even on DS.

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y.

The Legend of Zelda, Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass.

Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars.

The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian.

I own Fire Red for GBA, Platinum, Heartgold for DS and i got black on the sd card atm. Went through gold, silver, fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphire, emerald, pearl, diamond, platinum, heartgold and now through black.

Black with the new 5th gen pokemon is idk meh, didn't ''click'' with me. Maybe i ts coz i grew up with older gen, so am not used to the new one, but it just didnt click. But besides pokemon themselves, i dont like few other things.

For example first time you go through the game, you only went through half the map. Having your pokemon at approx 40-50th lvl, and suddenly thrown between opponents with 60+ lvl pokemon, so yeah not quite what i anticipated.

But ok lets say you got the nerves, so you pass trough the other half of the map, like me. Your pokemon are 50-70(max) lvl now, you defeated all the trainers you ran into. You wanna challange the elite 4 the second time, and get to the champion the first time. Elite 4 have all 6 pokemon lvls 70+, te second time you challange them. And because of the story, you will want to do that, since the 1st time you didnt fight the champion. 

Only thing left to do, to lvl your pokemon quicker than 10xp per fight, is to fight in those Sports domes daily, which is quite boring if you ask me. 

So game is a bit monotone and boring after a certain point.

Also the number of legendary pokemon you can catch is about 1.5 lol They put too many pokemon obtainable only through events, or with the help of some event pokemon, whilst in Heartgold you can catch about 10 without problems, Platinum same.

Thats my friend, why i don't like Pokemon Black version.

Friend is suggesting Black 2, that its much better, but idk, will see and maybe pass once for the story, but if you ask me ''Old is gold''.

Edited by Chickenfly

For pokemon, i own :

Fire red, Chaos black, Ruby, Emerald, Platinum, Diamond, Flora sky, and Dark cry.

But they are all seemed to be boring for me atm. :facepalm:

For pokemon, i own :

Fire red, Chaos black, Ruby, Emerald, Platinum, Diamond, Flora sky, and Dark cry.

But they are all seemed to be boring for me atm. :facepalm:

Chaos black is a fake pokemon game xd Made me laugh so bad when i saw them lol Pikablu >.>

Flora sky and Dark cry are hacked emerald, so its still 1 game all over, i dont blame you for being bored xd

Lol, you're right about them all.

I stopped play chaos black in the halfway, no exit for the cave lmao.

Aaaand... I got dark cry and flora sky from my pokemon-maniac friend :crazy:

Try Mmorpg 'Fairy Legends'. Its a new game.. Best game in my phones besides warspear online tho :) Whoever played game ike Anrufen online or stuff like that would like this game for sure.

Edited by Mrewan

And what are the requirements for it? I have 455mb of ram, a 1-core processor and android 4.1.2.

Lol it's for IOS and Android. Worth a try. It makes me away from warspear online for 2 days now yknow :D

I started playing 7th Dragon yesterday. It's like Etrian Odyssey but with catgirls.

I also got an audio cable and improved my recording studio.

http://a.pomf.se/lgaend.webm

• 2 weeks later...