"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

I've been playing Monster Hunter in recent days, clocked 80 hours so far.

Also I got to play with the legend, DarkSydePhil. Carting to Rathian like a scrub :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2B1skyesZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKsgHBrxm-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I18IjOOI6bE

all these people playing awesome games ;_;

azebu ur famous now!

damn that game looks fun, azebu with the carry and the kicked awake strats!

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 3 weeks later...

For all retro game fans is that the right site. http://www.vizzed.com/index.php?ref=526720 . Almost all retro games u know, starting with atari vcs till psx and dreamcast, u can play free and legal there. Do me a favour when u creating an account, answer Dobermann77 told u about the page.

Thanks and maybe we can play a session multiplayer there. See ya

Edited by Dobermannn

Downloaded Star Wars: The Old Republic 2 days ago, it finished downloading and installed completely, and all of a sudden I can't play it anymore.

I can login, but if I press play, it just shuts down and doesn't do anything. Anyone has a solution?!?!

I've completed my first play trough on this emu, gotta say the story still strikes the heart and mind at times..

Overall results that I expected were worse then the outcome.. so in a way I'm proud for not being total poo.

I'll share the results here.

Screenshot_2015-03-18-01-30-22.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have figured out how to record 3DS footage without having to pay 200 bucks for a capture card. Picture.

I've also been playing Devil Survivor recently, because I've only done 1 of 5 routes so far.

Here is a test webbum. Wrecking a boss in one turn. http://a.pomf.se/ciczek.webm

I cut out a cutscene inbetween skirmishes, and the guy on the right has a passive skill that allows me to fight twice per turn, if you were wondering, Also, if we were to count turns spent getting to boss, it'd be three in total.

Has anyone played Disciples 2? Because I've only beaten this game like 20 times in total and I'm running low on new things to try. Need suggestions

Has anyone played Disciples 2? Because I've only beaten this game like 20 times in total and I'm running low on new things to try. Need suggestions

Play a different game.

It's fun and all to play the same game many times, but life is too short.

I feel you.

Did you play Heroes of Might and Magic 3? It's similar.

What about Sengoku Rance?

Played a good chunk of HoMM3, never finished any of the campaigns though, mainly played with my friends.

Never played Sengoku Rance

Played a good chunk of HoMM3, never finished any of the campaigns though, mainly played with my friends.

Never played Sengoku Rance

Time to change that my friend.

Z1ybo.jpg

Time to change that my friend.

Z1ybo.jpg

We have to make a choice?

Is she ugly or not?

If she's, I choose for option 3: kill myself. If not, why not both?

We have to make a choice?

Is she ugly or not?

If she's, I choose for option 3: kill myself. If not, why not both?

Have you ever seen an ugly anime girl?

No, so I would obviously choose both of the options :blush:

This is from a strategy game. Raping the girl causes your country to go to war with another country.

Because declaring war takes time that could be used for other things, and this is a free scene that you can get at random, rape becomes a viable strategy method.

That's why this game is my #2 favorite.

I found a new best game. The game doesn't rely on how much money you spend and it is easy to understand and colorful. I've always loved RPS games :) Bye Warspear!

You have ran out of memory. To clear some space and to see what is hidden behind this spoiler, please press Alt+F4.

• 2 weeks later...

What are your favorite bosses in video games and why?

My personal favorite is Giygas from Earthbound because of the surreal setting of the battle and Giygas' incomprehensible appearance.

A tough question and I can't pick a favorite so I'll say few.

There is Sengoku Rance, where you send six generals to hold off enemy troops at a bridge, and another six to fight a demon lord. Both of those stages are great due to mix of two gameplay styles, amount of hype, and every character having his/her own line(s) for this. And there is around hundred unique characters.

There is Monmusu Quest, where final boss has four forms, and after that a true final boss appears, with two forms, and every ally joins up to help as they can. Both fights take like an hour each, with no saves between forms, if I remember correctly.

There is Etrian Odyssey 3, with three different final bosses, and another true final boss who has the best design I've seen so far. Also its first to second form has one line of text between, no screwing around.

Of course all of those have great OST to back it up.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my hands on these two programs for Nintendo DS, KORG M01 and KORG DS10+. Some of you maybe know what KORG is, if you don't, they're one of the best synthesizer brands. And that's what those programs are.

They're synthesizers that have a lot of tools, professional stuff. And they're fun to use. I wouldn't say easy, but a total rookie like me managed to do some things. M01 is definitely easier, and I got into it quickly, while DS10 kinda overwhelmed me at first. 
M01 comes with a huge collection of sounds and samples, whereas DS10 is used to create your own sounds. The prior is better suited for "normal" songs, whereas latter is more fitting for electronic/dubstep. When used together, they could create really amazing songs.
Because I don't know what to say, here are some videos of how they work.

There are also 3DS versions, M01D and DSN-12, which have some improvements. I don't know all, but they have twice as much polyphony (12 -> 24), a bit better sound quality, and you can export tunes and music sheets to SD card. They're on sale right now, for about 20 euros each.

Here is something I made with M01 in like 20 minutes while messing around with options. http://puu.sh/htQwA.mp3 
I think it's pretty neat, even though bass guitar sounds a bit off in one place.

If you have a DS and a flash cart, get it right now. Only Japanese version of M01 was ever made, but it's actually in english. If you have a DS but no flash carts, then what the hell are you doing. If you have a 3DS and a flash cart, then try out the DS versions before considering a purchase. If you don't have any DS, then you can use emulators.

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

Well I left the party, joined more active one, and left a note saying that I did that, and to message me whenever you come back to life.