"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Aside from that still emulating pokemon,  this time emerald version.

Redownloaded my Snes emu, started playing Terranigma on it. Awefull controls -_-

Which snes emu? Try "Snens9x", android version, it's the original PC snes emu, that was ported very well, most are just copies with ads and ugly UI, the controls can be almost invisible while you play in snes9x, found this to be the best and cleanest.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.explusalpha.Snes9xPlus&hl=en.

Also, there's a great PSP emu, runs 100% smooth, both the pc and android version,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ppsspp.ppsspp

ascetic why post literally pages of comments on why warspear sucks awhile back and expect nobody will remember? everytime we fight you mock my intelligence, yet i find it ironic youre even here to begin with after all the hatred towards this game. you say warspear game is for idiots so i should be right at home, right?

i cannot stop laughing at this general chat after coming back from AFK

post-8672-14177044965071_thumb.jpg

new android emulator for PC released recently, imo far surpasses bluestacks, more stable online play runs on newer version of android AND has easy rooting access. im sold!

http://andyroid.net/

i promise its worth a read

>filesize limit

azebu pls respond  :blush:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/788/459/8f2.jpg

Heh.

I've been in that thread.

having some issues uploading at 1080p >.

vindictus boss raid, supposed to be done with 4-6 people but 2 people DC'd and 1 died in the beginning

i almost died myself :3

was pretty fun, again sorry for bad quality

http://youtu.be/iGLRq_k2EWE

im on hour 2 and going strong

edit: dont mind me just posting my fav songs  :blush:

I'm actually considering buying FFXII, but people keep telling me the series started to wither after the 8th game.

Anyways, let's go on with the theme of game music. Here's a masterpiece!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNR-wsFAfiU

I'm actually considering buying FFXII, but people keep telling me the series started to wither after the 8th game.

Anyways, let's go on with the theme of game music. Here's a masterpiece!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNR-wsFAfiU

xii feels like an offline mmorpg, which can be good or bad depending on preference

xii also has some of the best end-game optional content

i personally love xii, you feel like a beast after killing all optional boss'es

music i posted was from xiii (assuming u werent talking about xiii)

xii feels like an offline mmorpg, which can be good or bad depending on preference

xii also has some of the best end-game optional content

i personally love xii, you feel like a beast after killing all optional boss'es

music i posted was from xiii (assuming u werent talking about xiii)

Missed an "I". I was actually talking about XIII :D

It's pretty cheap on Steam. Should I buy it?

[spoiler=If anyone's interested.]4Moaq6o.png

well ever since xiii came out after i beat it i didnt have access to my ps3 anymore so i never got to play the trilogy, however all 3 games are being released on steam soon, with first one out now

ironically the steam version isnt in HD  :facepalm:  its 720p and i gotta admit the graphics were amazing in HD when i played on the big screen back then, graphics dont mean everything but it was the selling point to me back then im sad to admit

im kinda being a stubborn kid and refusing to buy steam version, however with that in mind, the game itself is great

i never got to get to know how the story wraps up or anything since i only played the first game, so my opinion on xiii may not be the best to consider, however the combat itself is fast paced and fun, it has some "linear" moments to slow you down, but theres still alot of exploration and a big sandbox environment to explore with tons of optional content

im sounding kinda vague, but if you enjoy ff generally, you wont be disappointed with xiii, myself id recommend playing xii over xiii, because xii is much harder and more rewarding, also its much longer. i beat xiii fairly quickly, but you cant argue with that steam price.

they kinda hold your hard at some points in xiii, but they still put in those optional boss'es that seem impossible to kill xD

well ever since xiii came out after i beat it i didnt have access to my ps3 anymore so i never got to play the trilogy, however all 3 games are being released on steam soon, with first one out now

ironically the steam version isnt in HD  :facepalm:  its 720p and i gotta admit the graphics were amazing in HD when i played on the big screen back then, graphics dont mean everything but it was the selling point to me back then im sad to admit

im kinda being a stubborn kid and refusing to buy steam version, however with that in mind, the game itself is great

i never got to get to know how the story wraps up or anything since i only played the first game, so my opinion on xiii may not be the best to consider, however the combat itself is fast paced and fun, it has some "linear" moments to slow you down, but theres still alot of exploration and a big sandbox environment to explore with tons of optional content

im sounding kinda vague, but if you enjoy ff generally, you wont be disappointed with xiii, myself id recommend playing xii over xiii, because xii is much harder and more rewarding, also its much longer. i beat xiii fairly quickly, but you cant argue with that steam price.

they kinda hold your hard at some points in xiii, but they still put in those optional boss'es that seem impossible to kill xD

According to Steam reviews, the game itself is a "love it or hate it" kind of experience, and the PC port is utterly horrible. I own a PS3 so it is an option too, but I'm more interested in the port as some of the flaws are reportedly repairable.

Though, I've still got to ponder whether or not I will buy it.

Missed an "I". I was actually talking about XIII :D

It's pretty cheap on Steam. Should I buy it?

[spoiler=If anyone's interested.]4Moaq6o.png

I would avoid it, will not feel at all like ff, walk a road and stick to it, for the first 10-15hrs, not worth 12.99 either, got it 4-5$ for xbox, if the PC port is that bad, definitely not..

Although if you haven't played 9,10 or 12, would suggest them first, 9 probably being the best in the series.

8 is gr8 m8 i didnt play 9 though i should, 1-7-8-10 i played

But games from 2 to 6 are the best, why would you not play them.

But games from 2 to 6 are the best, why would you not play them.

Was considering it, i can get them all on my ipad i saw in the store but i chose to read books instead of games for now.. just finished The Iliad and Oddessy now i am starting The Stand by Steven King and after i plan on reading "The Eye of the World" series.. but thats 14 books long i might not ever finish...

Was considering it, i can get them all on my ipad i saw in the store but i chose to read books instead of games for now.. just finished The Iliad and Oddessy now i am starting The Stand by Steven King and after i plan on reading "The Eye of the World" series.. but thats 14 books long i might not ever finish...

>iOS

Mobile versions suck, V and VI in particular. Emulate.

All I know is ff3 and ff4 version's on PsP or DS are better than the original, although still played both originals, ff3 probably being my favourite, only released in Japan on NES, but fans ported English text.

PsP versions are the latest, and slightly better.

Here's the 1990 version:

f0SOI9D.jpg

PsP remake on a psp emu:

XQajZ8p.jpg

You can get the PSP version on phone, by downloading "ppsspp" emulator, android or iOS(cydia), this is an exact copy of the PC version of the emulator, which run's almost every game perfectly..

DS version's are equally good, but have not tested as dislike dual screen.

would avoid ff1 and ff2 original versions, unless truly committed, both have crazy encounter rates and look terrible, 3D remake's still to play.

I'm pretty sure they have them for ps1 in the ps store but idk for sure. Would be my best chance in this case

There all in PS store, if don't want to emu, for PSP/Vita, or any PS console these days.

i feel ashamed for only playing ff7 crisis core on psp, never was aware they remade FF's for psp i only played the DS remakes

ive beaten 1+2 original (by that i mean 2+3 english, never played 1) but im assuming by your commitment to your comment that the remakes held up in the very least

is it safe to assume even hardcore original fans have nothing bad to say about the remakes? was anything removed?