"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

After cleaning up for some space I got rid of my Snes emu by accident.

Rip secret of mana and donkey kong genre.

you can get gamesaves for emu's on gamefaqs

but for rpg's i can see your problem

this is one of the reasons people used to hate dueling against me in real life. I always loved this set up. with 3x Hoshiningen and my field card, any light monster I summon automatically gets a +2000 atk bonus. Meaning my lv3 each Hoshiningen starts of 2500 atk instead of 500. Even if they had cards that prevent lv4 or higher monsters from attacking, I could still whoop their asses with my low level monsters. And thanks to my shining angel combo, I would always get silent swordsman lv7 or silent magician lv8 (3500 base attack) out within my second turn. Light deck ftw!

Screenshot_2014-08-15-04-55-39.png

earlier I had UFOroid Fighter with 25k atk thanks to some power up cards. 25k!!!! Wtf!

Okay people.

I'd like to have your attention for a moment.

In last days, a bunch of information was leaked.

To keep it short, ex-boyfriend of an "indie dev" Zoe Queen released information proving that she was cheating on him with at least five guys from gaming journalism industry to get her game popular.

Now, you might think, "what do I care about some girl fucking some guys?". That's exactly right, that fact isn't what you should pay attention to.

What you SHOULD look at, is that gaming journalism is CORRUPTED, and we have some solid proof right here.

Here is a video you should watch if you want to be informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M

This is a big event. So big, that three sites that completely hate each other: tumblr, reddit and 4chan, have joined forces to bring light to this issue.

And you should too. How? Just spread the word. Pass on the video, tell people to watch it, and to keep the chain going.

This isn't about some woman having sex with many people. This is about nepotism and corruption in gaming journalism.

Weren't most people in /4/ banned for bringing that up?

Not really. Mods are just deleting multiple smaller threads, the biggest ones are left untouched.

zebu everyone on all 3 of those sites are gettin bans, shes trying to fight back by somehow manipulating their support staffs

theres currently a revolt against the mods for silencing everyone

im well aware of everything however i honestly feel heres not the place

theres been many instances before already proving the corruption in video game journalism, like "this is not a game" tag on steam story, or even the biggest part of the problem... companies paying journalists to give good scores in their publications...

everything is corrupt

Tried out Xenogears for PS and couldn't stop playing it for hours!

It feels a lot like Final Fantasy 6 but combines a 3D environment with 2D characters. Battles consist of pretty basic FF style turn-based attacks, although with some diversity creating elements like pressing buttons in a certain order to perform a certain chain of attacks. As for the story, it gets interesting fairly quickly and progresses with occasional anime styled cutscenes.

440428-xenogears-playstation-screenshot-market-in-one-of-the-game.pngscreen6.png

You can also jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :o:O

• 2 weeks later...

Holy ♥♥♥♥ like the game-reviews promised EO-series holds ALOT of game time. I just reached stratum 5 and retired my first lv70 ninja and is almost back at lv60. By now i got 2 uber weapons but the game holds alot more challange then your average consol game. Alot of thanks for the tip, and if you ever wanna do co-op azebu just hit me up on watsapp if im still there.

Cheers bloody

Alright.

I didn't start EO3 yet, heck, I'm still on 4th stratum in EO2, I've been playing The World Ends With You for the last week.

Regarding co-op, I found information on how to get it working, but no tests have been done yet. link here

I'll contact you when I get there.

:facepalm:  Bloody!!!!! You lazy geek you! I can't believe you posted that under my name!

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what you are talking about! ha ha ha

If it's not scary, I'm probably not interested.

If I can't kill anything, I'm probably not interested.

If I can't win, I don't want to really play.

Except when I play Donkey Kong or Mario with Bloody..there are some exceptions. But then, Bloody goes on a homicidal-suicidal rampage and usually ends up killing me..

What*

And, I was just saying that when I try to play games with Bloody he usually finds a way to sabotage me and kill me off-and always finds an inventive way to kill me and then kill himself too! Usually on our last life!

Also, he posted under my name about 6 comments up, or something, I really don't know, anyway...I don't know what the heck he is talking about? Some sort of game? Again, I don't know.

Also, I just wanted to make it clear the kind of games I like: Killing shit, Fighting shit, Killing shit, Winning...etc. ha ha

Eh I'm totally off of my rocker  ;D

What*

And, I was just saying that when I try to play games with Bloody he usually finds a way to sabotage me and kill me off-and always finds an inventive way to kill me and then kill himself too! Usually on our last life!

Also, he posted under my name about 6 comments up, or something, I really don't know, anyway...I don't know what the heck he is talking about? Some sort of game? Again, I don't know.

Also, I just wanted to make it clear the kind of games I like: Killing shit, Fighting shit, Killing shit, Winning...etc. ha ha

Eh I'm totally off of my rocker  ;D

No, Bloody was buying drugs from me. What else could he be talking about in "Other Games" discussion.

Wut x2

Best way to kill someone in a platformer like Dk?

Ask your mom to play and speed run it.

Best way to kill someone in a fighting brawler such as twin dragon?

Change mode to 2 player vs (kick the shit out of eichother xd)

Best way to kill someone in a shooter?

Unplug their controller partly so it doesn't work proper.

Just a few irl haxes you can try grins*

Noo you don't understand! LOL

When we are doing two player he always finds a way to kill me so he's solo. Or pushing me off of shit, not moving so I get squished..and then when I come back in the bubble or barrel he breaks it at the most inconvenient time..like over water, or spikes,...etc. then I die..

Trust me, he's pro at killing the other player in a simple game! hahaha

Also, I tend to cheat more when I am drinking and playing street fighter or Tekken,etc. ha ha Sober I don't need to cheat as much because I usually win something like 20-5 against Bloody

I've seen some vids about Dk country returns, it's perfect trolling xd

Done the same with super mario bros on the wii when I played with my mother, bubble popping in the worst locations xd

• 2 weeks later...

I really thought there was something wrong when I couldn't carve her because I was instantly sent back to the village.

What a relief to hear it was just the game changing the rules.

Me and some other people have been playing this indie masterpiece recently, you should check it out! This review is a bit outdated, but is still good!!

Anyone played Five Nights at Freddy's?

It's nice game when you don't know how to play it.

Once you figure it out, it's boring.